Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

When Your Pastor Ask You To Do What You've Not Done Before. (picture ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Your Pastor Ask You To Do What You've Not Done Before. (picture ) (807 Views)

Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer / Informing Your Pastor Before Your Fiancee Is It Ok? / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Pastor Ask You To Do What You've Not Done Before. (picture ) by Mekybliss(f): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2015
grin with a smile

Re: When Your Pastor Ask You To Do What You've Not Done Before. (picture ) by Israel5(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2015
Msch
Re: When Your Pastor Ask You To Do What You've Not Done Before. (picture ) by Vision4God: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2015
sad undecided
Re: When Your Pastor Ask You To Do What You've Not Done Before. (picture ) by swaggzo(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2015
MAYBE I'LL STOP GOING TO CHURCHES, GIVING OFFERINGS.
THEY OUGHT TO COME TO MY OWN HOUSE WITH THEIR OFFERINGS ON SUNDAY'S BECAUSE I'M JUST LIKE THEM,
A CHILD OF GOD.
cool

1 Like

Re: When Your Pastor Ask You To Do What You've Not Done Before. (picture ) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2015
I will just Wait and let everybody pay the Tithe and offering.. and go to the box and take all the money give am to any widow in the church... That's something have not done before.

1 Like

Re: When Your Pastor Ask You To Do What You've Not Done Before. (picture ) by Lilyomi(f): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2015
I wl ..... Mmmmmm
Re: When Your Pastor Ask You To Do What You've Not Done Before. (picture ) by mustymatic(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Business tins

(1) (Reply)

Moon Sighted In Nigeria. Alhamdulilahi / I Have Seen, Seen The Victory of Jesus, Glory Be To God, Glory Be To Jesus / Pope Francis Choice Of Car Shocks The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.