Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today (3747 Views)

"I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals / Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did / Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by mredwifeosband: 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
davimiles:
Hei Hei Hei....thought u guys had my back...lol
no is your front we had

pikin wey no gree learn lesson for house go learn am outside grin

na wetin just happened to you

hobii tongue

2 Likes

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by davimiles(m): 1:39am On Jul 07, 2015
bebe2:
good for you ,

u think u can sit behind a lousy fone and throw daggers at

innocent pple?

how can u disrespect him on such picture.
my phone ain't lousy
Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by armyofone(m): 2:01am On Jul 07, 2015
Now you guys are freaking killing me with laughter grin grin grin
True, weight can be very touchy and sensitive issues....Westerners go through a lot dealing with weight and the last thing is Captain Obvious lol like Baby123 said grin.

Ewuro4:
Mothafokin nonentity a-hole wey no get roots just dragged my home country in the mud like that and you're here misyarning? Na so so mouth Yall dey make on NL. What the eff is your business with his body mass anyway? That's a touchy topic for every plus sized folks, they don't like blunt people around them. Lesson learned.
Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by Ewuro4: 4:30am On Jul 07, 2015
armyofone:
Now you guys are freaking killing me with laughter grin grin grin
True, weight can be very touchy and sensitive issues....Westerners go through a lot dealing with weight and the last thing is Captain Obvious lol like Baby123 said grin.

grin grin who needs constant reminders when it's obvious the obvious mole is there to stay. Dem boku for SpaLady , I stopped renewing my membership coz of them and before they accuse me of discrimination, I kuku pack my load back to the Y.

If one is not careful , NA to blow up into double sized ohpalumpa in this country. Especially buffet restaurants, not suitable for Longthroats atall.
That's why I mostly stick to seafoods and strictly Naija locals. grin
Hubby brought 2 desserts home for me yesterday , I had to measure my midsection before I ate one. I asked him if he'll still go out with me if I'm fat , he didn't say a word but he gave me an evil stare.

2 Likes

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by Creamish(f): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
davimiles:
Was only advising a friend

A real friend?...or one of those oyibo profiles u bump into and add for the sake of it?

...cos a friend wont react like dat..

1 Like

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by TV01(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
davimiles:
I commented on a friends picture,(i just said "your getting fat, don't overlook that"winkthen I got the insult of my life
You lied. If the guy is your friend, he's already fat. If it's the girl, she is at best borderline "morbidly obese". You deserve the cuss'ing because
1. why are you not actively discriminating against such being your friends in the first place? angry, and 2. you do dress a bit "gay-azz tongue"

Now elevate yourself some, and stop lowering the tone of our precious NL.

TV
Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
You said that to her on her wedding day?!? shocked shocked What happened to "Happy married life"?

The babe no cuss you well sef. She for start with Amadioha.

Mstcheeewww!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by Miami11: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ever heard of

If you don't have anything good to say shut up,
That was outrageous

Please apologize to whoever you called fat, ESP on a wedding day

1 Like

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by ladygogo: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin grin Pele. I hope you've learnt your lessons.

In obodo land you cant call someone fat o, but I judge and side eye them at restaurants and grocery stores. grin

Seriously? You can barely walk, but your grocery basket is filled with lays chips, Pepsi,frozen pizza, macaroni, cheese and not one pound of veggies. lipsrsealed

@op. Make sure you use the word gorgeous, next time.

1 Like

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by armyofone(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin never let them hear you.

Sometimes it is the side effects of the medication they are on and birth control pills.

ladygogo:
grin grin Pele. I hope you've learnt your lessons.
In obodo land you cant call someone fat o, but I judge and side eye them at restaurants and grocery stores. grin
Seriously? You can barely walk, but your grocery basket is filled with lays chips, Pepsi,frozen pizza, macaroni, cheese and not one pound of veggies. lipsrsealed
@op. Make sure you use the word gorgeous, next time.

2 Likes

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by selena(f): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
That serves you right dude.I don't know why Nigerians cannot shut their freaking mouth up when they see that someone has gained weight.You Know that the person's weight you commented on knows he is not on the thin side.He sees himself in the mirror everyday.You dont need to remind him about being fat..Always mind your business and always keep your comments to yourself.yourself. I am sure if you had told him in private,he would have not cursed you out..But commenting on his weight in public is really bad.

3 Likes

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by Kimoni: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
mredwifeosband:
no is your front we had

pikin wey no gree learn lesson for house go learn am outside grin

na wetin just happened to you

hobii tongue

@ bolded

2 Likes

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by davimiles(m): 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
bebe2:
good for you ,

u think u can sit behind a lousy fone and throw daggers at

innocent pple?

how can u disrespect him on such picture.
my phone ain't lousy
Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by ladygogo: 12:08am On Jul 08, 2015
armyofone:
grin never let them hear you.

Sometimes it is the side effects of the medication they are on and birth control pills.

lol. Na to carry face if they catch me looking. grin Hear ke? Na to keep your mouth shut o.

Yeah. You are right. Some people also deal with grief by over eating.

2 Likes

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by davimiles(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Creamish:

A real friend?...or one of those oyibo profiles u bump into and add for the sake of it?

...cos a friend wont react like dat..
it wasn't she that reacted, it was her husband maybe
Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by davimiles(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
TV01:

You lied. If the guy is your friend, he's already fat. If it's the girl, she is at best borderline "morbidly obese". You deserve the cuss'ing because
1. why are you not actively discriminating against such being your friends in the first place? angry, and 2. you do dress a bit "gay-azz tongue"

Now elevate yourself some, and stop lowering the tone of our precious NL.

TV

don't tell me you went to look up my pics on Facebook tongue
Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by davimiles(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
I love fat girls
Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by EfemenaXY: 2:47am On Jul 12, 2015
Lol @:

~ Gäy niggër getting eaten up by a lion while taking a shít! grin grin grin

~ Typing crap behind a lousy phone! cheesy cheesy

@op: pls go back & run your mouth some more. May the force be with you as you fight your "cause". cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by tpiander: 4:53am On Jul 12, 2015
are you trying to start a gang warfare or something?

I don't get your reason for opening a thread over your personal issue.
Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2015
Ntor.. You thought its nl that you can say thrash to someone ..and get away with it most times.
Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by davimiles(m): 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Lol @:

~ Gäy niggër getting eaten up by a lion while taking a shít! grin grin grin

~ Typing crap behind a lousy phone! cheesy cheesy

@op: pls go back & run your mouth some more. May the force be with you as you fight your "cause". cheesy

correct guy
Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by davimiles(m): 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
tpiander:
are you trying to start a gang warfare or something?

I don't get your reason for opening a thread over your personal issue.
let's take them to war
Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by SisterCaro(m): 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
davimiles:
Was only advising a friend
i know for a fact you are the type that will call for World War 3 is someone makes a racist comment about you but you have the guts to go around talking anyhow all in the name of "giving advice". When they start calling you bush monkey you will take out the race card. I feel you deserved the response you got. Seek and ye shall find. Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by tpiander: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
davimiles:
let's take them to war

unlike you, I am not "paid to type".

Una nor share the money reach my side. undecided
Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by davimiles(m): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
tpiander:

unlike you, I am not "paid to type".

Una nor share the money reach my side. undecided
lol

1 Like

Re: Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today by davimiles(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
SisterCaro:
i know for a fact you are the type that will call for World War 3 is someone makes a racist comment about you but you have the guts to go around talking anyhow all in the name of "giving advice". When they start calling you bush monkey you will take out the race card. I feel you deserved the response you got. Seek and ye shall find. Clap for yourself.
aunty Janet (in Lil kesh's voice) I just died d whole thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Daughter To Get Married In Her Early Twenties / Some Of The Problems We Have Today In Our Marriages, Is From Our Upbringing. / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.