Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? (4092 Views)

Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) / Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed / Nigerians: You Live In A Paradise And Dont Even Know It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by honeygirl17: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
(Moderators: Rocktation Ishilove farano

is it not a sin, as a Christian to be moderating romance section cum sexuality section.
What if God comes to day, will he find those in romance section cum sexuality section "Holy" to stand in His presence?

Agarawu23, kingtom, cutehector,
ishilove,missyclassy,cc
honeygirl17
mzztega
adeh39
midehi
gifttracy
Aminat508
ginawest
mzlaurel
jollyjoy
Tohpahz
Twaci
yorubaboiy
naijaboiy
dharay99
Nneka123
jonaifame22
Ladyboss1
Tomfrench
Adeh39
Deejavuu
Truckpusher
Afapecharis
Ronald4lif
Selenaqueensy
Sexynabila
Sinaj
Introvert
Mrschima....etc

You think I won't make it because........
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Idrismusty97:
The section is too ungodly for you yet you know the names of everyone who frequent there. What an hypocrite. You still even have time to create a thread of the section as if a gun is pointed on your forehead. A bubbling hypocrite!

Your head dey dere jaregrin

Imagine...... he even knows my monikergrin
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lordave:
OP, seriously that's why I avoid romance section like leprosy.

Avoiding the section will make you be one of the people that will make heaven abiundecided

Continue....... your eyes go soon cleargrin

What makes you think that you are holier than the people frequenting the Romance section?

Funny dudegrin
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin...guy them don mention your name oo... grin grin grin...no paradise for you..

1 Like

Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by MalcoImX: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thank God Buhari's change message is beginning to yield fruits. Oremu is beginning to talk with love, care, compassion, honour. and all the good things that uplift man, societies and civilizations. Thumps up for the great Buhari. He has picked up one lost soul and brought him closer to Jesus.
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by MalcoImX: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thank God Buhari's change message is beginning to yield fruits. Oremu is beginning to talk with love, care, compassion, honour. and all the good things that uplift man, societies and civilizations. Thumbs up for the great Buhari. He has done it again. He has picked up one lost soul and brought him closer to Jesus.
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Lordave: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
adeh39:

Avoiding the section will make you be one of the people that will make heaven abiundecided

What makes you think that you are holier than the people frequenting the Romance section?

Funny dudegrin
See, I don't want you to sweet talk me into visiting that section or have a rethink about myself and certainty of me making heaven if the trumpet sounds right now.

I'm a bonafide child of God, I don't have feelings for the worldly things of Romance section.

Pretty girl kiss
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
MalcoImX:
Thank God Buhari's change message is beginning to yield fruits. Oremu is beginning to talk with love, care, compassion, honour. and all the good things that uplift man, societies and civilizations. Thumbs up for the great Buhari. He has done it again. He has picked up one lost soul and brought him closer to Jesus.
Wetin u chop dis noon?
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
adeh39:

Funny dudegrin
What if God comes today and finds u in sexuality section, will He be happy?
His eyes cannot behold iniquity, pls u nid to be holy as thy God is holy.
#shalom cum salaam!
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

What if God comes today and finds u in sexuality section, will He be happy?
His eyes cannot behold iniquity, pls u nid to be holy as thy God is holy.
#shalom cum salaam!

Heeeehehehecheesy

Are u telling me that you will make heaven if God meets you in another section apart from Romance section?

Okay please can u give me 20 reasons y u think Sexuality section is the only unholy section in all the whole sections on NL?
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
adeh39:

Heeeehehehecheesy

Are u telling me that you will make heaven if God meets you in another section apart from Romance section?

Okay please can u give me 20 reasons y u think Sexuality section is the only unholy section in all the whole sections on NL?
I hardly visit sexuality section, and dose few times I spent dere were because dey mentioned me.
I saw so many unholy threads, I was shocked and surprised. D place can be compared to a strippers club, where people displace their unholy acts in front of fellow men.
May God open ur eyes to see d truth!
#shalom cum salaam
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

is it not a sin, as a Christian to be moderating romance section cum sexuality section.
What if God comes to day, will he find those in romance section cum sexuality section "Holy" to stand in His presence?

ishilove,missyclassy,cc
honeygirl17
mzztega
adeh39
midehi
gifttracy
Aminat508
ginawest
mzlaurel
jollyjoy
Tohpahz
Twaci
yorubaboiy
naijaboiy
dharay99
Nneka123
jonaifame22
Ladyboss1
Tomfrench
Adeh39
Deejavuu
Truckpusher
Afapecharis
Ronald4lif
Selenaqueensy
Sexynabila
Sinaj
Introvert
Mrschima....etc
. and you omitted the BOSS onila and mzcurvaceous.....
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by MalcoImX: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Wetin u chop dis noon?
I fasted. We just break the fast now. I drank water and kunu. Will eat tuwon demo and vegetable soup. Do, we no dey chop any forbidden things - noon or eve.
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by bettercreature(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
God will surely forgive those who are beautiful among them..If you are on that list and ugly hmmm you are on your own
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I hardly visit sexuality section, and dose few times I spent dere were because dey mentioned me.
I saw so many unholy threads, I was shocked and surprised. D place can be compared to a strippers club, where people displace their unholy acts in front of fellow men.
May God open ur eyes to see d truth!
#shalom cum salaam

You can open my eyes by giving me 20 reasonable reasons........

Convince me........
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by tola9ja: 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Macelliot(m): 12:21am On Jul 07, 2015
tola9ja:

is this what you called worship

[img]http://2.bp..com/-paYcFQbRP4c/Ul9mCOrsYLI/AAAAAAAACkM/PlxEdPm3JJY/s1600/gfh.gif[/img]

compare it with this
[img]http://4.bp..com/-A6Xz6B5KnV8/T8zzhqXb_NI/AAAAAAAABhU/Y_0PkSc6o8g/s400/solat-jamaah.jpg[/img]
Why comparing a deliverance section with a lecture?
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Lordave: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2015
Macelliot:

Why comparing a deliverance section with a lecture?
Deliverance gini?
That woman is under Hysteria. You're right, though, they are incomparable.
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Macelliot(m): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lordave:
Deliverance gini?
That woman is under Hysteria. You're right, though, they are incomparable.
Compare and Contrast!
CHRISTIANS

MUSLIMS

1 Like

Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Macelliot(m): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Lordave: 10:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Macelliot:

Compare and Contrast!
CHRISTIANS

MUSLIMS
What about this?

Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Macelliot(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2015
Lordave:
What about this?
Meaning?
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Lordave: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Macelliot:

Meaning?
That's a Christian Jew praying, let's compare it with that muslim picture.
You're trying to make it seem like Christians ain't violent.
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Macelliot(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2015
Lordave:
That's a Christian Jew praying, let's compare it with that muslim picture.
You're trying to make it seem like Christians ain't violent.
Naive!
How can someone be a Christian-Jew?
Obviously, that's a Soldier!
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Lordave: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2015
Macelliot:

Naive!
How can someone be a Christian-Jew?
Obviously, that's a Soldier!
A soldier?
What are those muslims, footballers?

I'm not naive, there are christian Jews. A Jew isn't only an adherent of Judaism.
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Macelliot(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2015
Lordave:
A soldier?
What are those muslims, footballers?

I'm not naive, there are christian Jews. A Jew isn't only an adherent of Judaism.

It hardly to walk round the Arab world without seeing Muslim men carrying Guns here and there....

We don't call them Christian Jew but, Hebrew-Christians, Judeo-Christians, or the Messianic-Jews....
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by MzzTega(f): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

ishilove,missyclassy,cc
honeygirl17
mzztega
adeh39
midehi
gifttracy
Aminat508
ginawest
mzlaurel
jollyjoy
Tohpahz
Twaci
yorubaboiy
naijaboiy
dharay99
Nneka123
jonaifame22
Ladyboss1
Tomfrench
Adeh39
Deejavuu
Truckpusher
Afapecharis
Ronald4lif
Selenaqueensy
Sexynabila
Sinaj
Introvert
Mrschima....etc

Lol. I'm just seeing this.
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by MRpii(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hey sweerie
Rocktation:

Including mental cases, walahi.
Re: Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? by Vello(m): 6:23am On Aug 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Me too, we never can tell weh God will come.
I live every minute of ma life as if death is around d corner.
Dat section is to ungodly for me
I disagree with you claiming living every minute of your life as if death is around d corner. How do you explain away your vicious hatred against your own state Nigeria? You're the last person I should believe capable of believing in death or Heaven.
I've right to tell you this as a Christian that I am, the path you tread is not it; never the way for a Christian.
Allow CHANGE take its course.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail / Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC / Chief Of Staff Vs SGF /SSG Who Is Superior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.