Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail (4080 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by americanigga(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nigerians cannot lie that they did not know who buhari was before they made him their president. We knew what buhari did in 1983 - 1985 we knew his philosophy, several documentaries where done to remind us who he is. We knew he is virtually an "Illiterate dictator" but we still voted for him. The question is why did we vote for a an "Illiterate dictator"  instead of a PhD holder and a seating president.

The answer is very simple we consider buhari as an "Illiterate dictator" but Jonathan was worst- Jonathan was and he is an ineffectual buffoon, a corrupt wolf in sheep clothing.

I will not blame Buhari if the economy collapses, because we knew his antecedent. But I will blame him if Jonathan, his wife, and other PDP thieves do no spend the rest of their life in jail.

I did not vote an "Illiterate dictator"  to fix the economy I voted him to jail The Corrupt Ineffectual Buffoon.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by youngaz(m): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
I swear seriously i don't see a bit of sense in dat write up undecidedI swear seriously i don't see a bit of sense in dat write up

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by americanigga(m): 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
youngaz:
I swear seriously i don't see a bit of sense in dat write up undecidedI swear seriously i don't see a bit of sense in dat write up

are you blind?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by Joevics(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
This is one of the nepa bill holders on rampage, you are calling a PHD holder “an ineffectual baboon, guess u don't what it takes to get a PHD, if not you would have known the difference between “knew“ and “new“.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by Igwe9(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
We also new that you went to the same school with the president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by Nijagobeta: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
americanigga:
Nigerians cannot lie that they did not know who buhari was before they made him their president. We new what buhari did in 1983 - 1985 we new his philosophy, several documentaries where done to remind us who he is. We new he is virtually an "Illiterate dictator" but we still voted for him. The question is why did we vote for a an "Illiterate dictator"  instead of a PhD holder and a seating president.

The answer is very simple we consider buhari as an "Illiterate dictator" but Jonathan was worst- Jonathan was and he is an ineffectual buffoon, a corrupt wolf in sheep clothing.

I will not blame Buhari if the economy collapses, because we new his antecedent. But I will blame him if Jonathan, his wife, and other PDP thieves do no spend the rest of their life in jail.

I did not vote an "Illiterate dictator"  to fix the economy I voted him to jail The Corrupt Ineffectual Buffoon.

Nice one bro, u r so onpoint . but you shouldn't av called buhari illiterate wen you failed to know different btw "knew and new" .. May God deliver nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by femicyrus(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
what a frustrated Buffon writing rubbish !

12 Likes

Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by Achuwa1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
This op is an animal tht just got loosed from a zoo,,
Abeg which of the zoos did u escape from ?....is it the one in bauchi,ibadan,nnekede..,etc

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by nzeobi(m): 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
This OP must be a BORN-throwey without manner and high on cheap weed.
Well let me advise you to keep yourself busy with something better because Jonathan going to prison will not help you an inch

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by youngaz(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
americanigga:

are you blind?
no am not infact i shuld b asking u d same question......luk @ wat u wrote urself: u voted an illiterate 2 jail a buffoon jonathan......i wonder wat people lyk u will do if u are given a small chance 2 rule......so it even means u were expecting jonathan 2 fail which some said he did nd nw u are expecting Buhari 2 fail I even wonder if people lyk u ever pray 4 diz nation or maybe u are even part of d people dat prays dat nigeria shuld fall

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by Frankiss44(m): 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Another mumu topic...
Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by americanigga(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Joevics:
This is one of the nepa bill holders on rampage, you are calling a PHD holder “an ineffectual baboon, guess u don't what it takes to get a PHD, if not you would have known the difference between “knew“ and “new“.

I have corrected it
Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by americanigga(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Frankiss44:
Another mumu topic...

I know you are and IPOB always supporting the corrupt
Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by Islamicpope(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
U be baby for topic selection and presentation. in as much as I do not like GEJ I detest your topic.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by funlord(m): 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
angry

In this o.p's case? O.P must stand for Olodo Poster!
Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by Frankiss44(m): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
americanigga:

I know you are and IPOB always supporting the corrupt

Learn how to speak English son... Because WHT am quoting right now doesn't make sense

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by icybeth(m): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sorry for wasting ur time and energy 2 vote him. Your expectation wil not come 2 pass but u wil b disappointed when u c and heard dat GEJ AND PMB are dining together with smiles on their faces.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by BabaIbo: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
Observing in 3D
Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by AbleGodAlways: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Frustration

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by NobleAngell(f): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
And so what? If that's not a move to increase naira value, then I can't be bothered.
Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by FreeBoss: 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
op, our ex and incumbent presidents are old enough to be your father. your disrespect to them portrays your upbringing
Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by Justiyke4u: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Op I dont mean to be rude but there is no other way I can tell you constructively that there is no sense in this piece however, I commend your effort
Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by zendy: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
americanigga:
Nigerians cannot lie that they did not know who buhari was before they made him their president. We knew what buhari did in 1983 - 1985 we knew his philosophy, several documentaries where done to remind us who he is. We knew he is virtually an "Illiterate dictator" but we still voted for him. The question is why did we vote for a an "Illiterate dictator"  instead of a PhD holder and a seating president.

I will not blame Buhari if the economy collapses, because we knew his antecedent. But I will blame him if Jonathan, his wife, and other PDP thieves do no spend the rest of their life in jail.

And after jailing GEJ, how will that affect the price of Garr? How will that improve the massive Government deficit? How will that help that thousands that are about to lose their jobs? How will that reduce the impending inflation due to the fall in the Naira? You think jailing GEJ will stop others from stealing? What about all the others that stole before the coming of GEJ? I'm not against GEJ going to jail if he has done anything wrong, however, there are more pressing issues than that. Compared to GEJ, most Nigerian presidents, alive or dead, did much worse.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by americanigga(m): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
FreeBoss:
op, our ex and incumbent presidents are old enough to be your father. your disrespect to them portrays your upbringing

Calling Gej an ineffectual buffoon is not my view but the view of some APC supporters. Calling Buhari an illitrate dictator is not my view either but that of some PDP supporter. I only borrowed their words to make my point
Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by NePro: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
Your name says it all
I see you are having difficulty to differentiate between democracy and autocracy

americanigga:

Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
op u deserved ABUSIVE HOT BATHING

But for d sake of Nairaland rules, i will rest my case because it is pointless hitting a dead rat!!!!!
Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
americanigga:

This is only a noise
Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by DrayZee: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
Person go just sit down dey type nonsense.
Well, it's as a result of joblessness.
Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by ckmayoca: 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
Atleast they are in nigeria, what is he waiting for? They didn't travel like allyson madueke.
Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by americanigga(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bobskylo:
op u deserved ABUSIVE HOT BATHING

But for d sake of Nairaland rules, i will rest my case because it is pointless hitting a dead rat!!!!!

If only you know the meaning of this- A country gets the kind of governance it deserve

you are insulting me instead of Jonathan
Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by HtwoOw: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
Joevics:

Honorary PhD!!!

You are funny
Re: Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail by SolexxBarry(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lol,ok oo,let's wait and see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola Turns Nights To Day As Monumental Road Works Increase Further In Osun / Buhari Finally Settles Down Permanently In Uk Opens Shop (pics) / Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.