Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. (5213 Views)

Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him / Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by azimibraun: 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
To be honest I was dumb founded watching Pastor Bakare earlier today on his program Moment Of Truth. He actually spoke in parables but the smart will understand. In his two weeks ago or so program he called Buhari Mr Inetergrity and today he was simply hitting the General Hard for dinning with devils. He practically said Mr Buhari wants to fight corruption from now on and not wanting to look at the past and also that he( Bakare) is going to be watching. after 2yrs he will know how much of anti corruption war is being waged. From his sermon it will appear Buhari made him an offer to join in his govt but he was not interested becouse he feels Buhari is having a pact with some corrupt people and so he wants to remain clean and not tarnish his name working with Buhari. He actually said a lot but like I said, he said them in parables. Every member of his church was stunned, flabbergasted and could not say a word. It shocked me too. But come to think of it, how can anybody emerge as President of Nigeria not having anything to do with corrupt elements; is that possible? We can talk about that going forward when impunity is killed and sanity restored in our country but before March 28 2015 nobody would have become President working with only decent people. Buhari may have worked with corrupt folks to be President but I expect him to now appoint decent Men to work with him. So I don't understand what Pastor bakare is saying he can't work with a Man who has dropped his Principles of corrupt free Man. Buhari needs Bakare's help and Bakare wants to chiken out. What wld pastor Bakare had done differently from PMB pre march 28 2015? Becouse Buhari had tried it on his own for 3 previous times and failed.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by doublewisdom: 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
The way the cookie crumbles.

10 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by tucky200(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
azimibraun:
To be honest I was dumb founded watching Pastor Bakare earlier today on his program Moment Of Truth. He actually spoke in parables but the smart will understand. In his two weeks ago or so program he called Buhari Mr Inetergrity and today he was simply hitting the General Hard for dinning with devils. He practically said Mr Buhari wants to fight corruption from now on and not wanting to look at the past and also that he iis going to be watching after 2yrs he will know how much of anti corruption war is being waged. From his sermon it will appear Buhari made him an offer to join in his govt but he was not interested becouse he feels Buhari is having a pact with some corrupt people and so he wants to remain clean and not tarnish his name working with Buhari. He actually said a lot but like I said, he said them in parables. Every member of his church was stunned, flabbergasted and could not say a word. It shocked me too. But come to think of it, how can anybody emerge as President of Nigeria not having anything to do with corrupt elements; is that possible? We can talk about that going forward when impunity is killed and sanity restored in our country but before March 28 2015 nobody would have become President working with only decent people. Buhari may have worked with corrupt folks to be President but I expect him to now appoint decent Men to work with him. So I don't understand what Pastor bakare is saying he can't work with a Man who has dropped his Principles of corrupt free Man. Buhari needs Bakare's help and Bakare wants to chiken out. What wld pastor Bakare had done differently from PMB pre march 28 2015?
Bros abeg do me one favour..tok the parables

10 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Controoversial undecided
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by azimibraun: 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Talk which parables? If I were you, I will rather make efforts to watch the sermon by Bakare. I watched the program on Channelstv 5pm today.
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by nigerianvenom(m): 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
Tell ur president to first of all eradicate the boko haram he co-founded. That's paramount to us and not tunde bakare.
He said 2weeks,but 2weeks have come n gone instead of reduction in casualty, the number of casualties kips soaring at an unprecedented rate.
We need actions

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by shollay09(m): 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
Been a leader is not easy especially in dis corrupt country of ours... But it seems our dear beloved president is afraid to step on toes.... Shioo

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by azimibraun: 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
It's simple.. the failure of a President is manifested by the Hardship faced by the people especially the poor masses. So am not wishing the president failure because I definitely belong to the class that will suffer. I just wish Buhari will get it right and my peoples lives improve and is sustained. But my point is simple, I wish Pat Utomi and Bakare be a part of the Buhari team instead of abandoning him to be devoured by the evil people they are talking about. If you believe in anything positive then stand by it. GEJ was left in the hands of Vultures and he was devoured now well meaning Nigerians want to do the same to Mr Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by babfet(m): 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
ok
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by azimibraun: 12:00am On Jul 06, 2015
I was so impressed by the Man who allegedly applied for appointment in the Buhari government. He believes he has a role to play and had plans of how he can contribute so he applied becouse Mr Buhari doesn't know him one on one.

Pat Utomi, Olisah Agbakoba, Fashola, Tam David West, John Momoh et al should come out openly and indicate their interest to work with Buhari with their game plan in specific areas they know they have comparative expertise advantage. Submit your CV and your Blueprint. If you are giving the job good, if you are not then we will compare you and the person Mr Buhari eventually appoints and posterity will vindicate you. That's how a decent society and people should operate. Don't stand on the sidelines and criticize.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by donholy28(m): 12:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Bakare criticized buhari instead of curing praying for serious healing on his dull brain

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by AnyibestDede(m): 12:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Reality is finally here, deal with it

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by babadem2much(m): 12:05am On Jul 06, 2015
tucky200:

Bros abeg do me one favour..tok the parables

Me read tire i no c parable ooo
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by kamair237(m): 12:40am On Jul 06, 2015
Na lie..... media and stories

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by feedburner(m): 1:15am On Jul 06, 2015
azimibraun:
To be honest I was dumb founded watching Pastor Bakare earlier today on his program Moment Of Truth. He actually spoke in parables but the smart will understand. In his two weeks ago or so program he called Buhari Mr Inetergrity and today he was simply hitting the General Hard for dinning with devils. He practically said Mr Buhari wants to fight corruption from now on and not wanting to look at the past and also that he( Bakare) is going to be watching. after 2yrs he will know how much of anti corruption war is being waged. From his sermon it will appear Buhari made him an offer to join in his govt but he was not interested becouse he feels Buhari is having a pact with some corrupt people and so he wants to remain clean and not tarnish his name working with Buhari. He actually said a lot but like I said, he said them in parables. Every member of his church was stunned, flabbergasted and could not say a word. It shocked me too. But come to think of it, how can anybody emerge as President of Nigeria not having anything to do with corrupt elements; is that possible? We can talk about that going forward when impunity is killed and sanity restored in our country but before March 28 2015 nobody would have become President working with only decent people. Buhari may have worked with corrupt folks to be President but I expect him to now appoint decent Men to work with him. So I don't understand what Pastor bakare is saying he can't work with a Man who has dropped his Principles of corrupt free Man. Buhari needs Bakare's help and Bakare wants to chiken out. What wld pastor Bakare had done differently from PMB pre march 28 2015? Becouse Buhari had tried it on his own for 3 previous times and failed.

Nigeria is a fraud created by Britain to fuel their economic interests - Ojukwu

nobody can move Nigeria forward because the sits corrupts whoever sits on it - obj

Nigeria is a mere geographical expression - awolowo

what else do Nigerians need before....

y am even talking? biafra

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by ResourceMan(m): 1:33am On Jul 06, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Bia nwokem, 4rm hia to.....

to hia, iz 4 sale.
150 by 400

Bikonu, serious buyerz only angry

Em OP, "I'm 4 everybody & 4 nobody", ifugo? cool

How An old man like you old enough to have kids goes on displaying idiocy on a public forum is really disheartening.

7 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:36am On Jul 06, 2015
azimibraun:

what a fvk you are for bringing parable speak as spoken words of Bakare's intent towards Buhari. You guys have completely lost your moral compass. Everything that happens in the bedroom nowadays is paraded out in the village square. What a dummy!

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by iamrealdeji(m): 2:14am On Jul 06, 2015
shollay09:
Been a leader is not easy especially in dis corrupt country of ours... But it seems our dear beloved president is afraid to step on toes.... Shioo
do you know what they call Imule in yorubaland? Imule(oath) may have been involved
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by iamrealdeji(m): 2:18am On Jul 06, 2015
ResourceMan:

How An old man like you old enough to have kids goes on displaying idiocy on a public forum is really disheartening.
what do you expect from an Ibo man? MichaelSokoto has no business with is going,he's all about his business. Ibos can sell out their own right like Aba made shoes

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by dayo23(f): 2:40am On Jul 06, 2015
I feel so sorry for Nigeria youth....all there education na zero even the old man they vote as president no get common SSCE. Confused Country with a confuse Ab0ki president!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by brainpower(m): 3:03am On Jul 06, 2015
It's really painful but I'm not surprised. My problem with PMB becoming president isn't his age or his qualification but because he didn't try to upgrade himself and keep abreast with the happenings in the country. He refused to be a statesman rather he openly supported what BH are fighting for and made treasonable comments. Now Tinubu and co repackaged him and gave him to us even though they knew that he may not have anything to offer. He became corrupt the first day he accepted a kobo or any form of help from a corrupt politician, actually it is a crime in the law. I hope things improve soon.
Since he knows that he hasn't moved with us to this 21th century the least he would have done was to appoint ministers ASAP to do the job for him while he supervises them but he still wants to retain everything for himself.

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by Maxymilliano(m): 3:23am On Jul 06, 2015
This is similar to a message he delivered sometimes in March when he declares that he trusts buhari but doubt the "credibility of his environment" ...

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by ibisko04: 4:07am On Jul 06, 2015
azimibraun:
I was so impressed by the Man who allegedly applied for appointment in the Buhari government. He believes he has a role to play and had plans of how he can contribute so he applied becouse Mr Buhari doesn't know him one on one.

Pat Utomi, Olisah Agbakoba, Fashola, Tam David West, John Momoh et al should come out openly and indicate their interest to work with Buhari with their game plan in specific areas they know they have comparative expertise advantage. Submit your CV and your Blueprint. If you are giving the job good, if you are not then we will compare you and the person Mr Buhari eventually appoints and posterity will vindicate you. That's how a decent society and people should operate. Don't stand on the sidelines and criticize.
God bless you. This government must not failed. If we miss it under the leadership of the present leadership of Buhari, then this generation should forget about making Nigeria work again.
I believe all the people that agree that Nigeria is not working should rise up and contribute towards making the system better now under this new government of somebody who majority of Nigerians believe in his integrity.
Buhari himself must come out with the best of Nigerians not minding the politicians in his cabinet ministers.
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by aryzgreat: 4:27am On Jul 06, 2015
[s]
iamrealdeji:
what do you expect from an Ibo man? MichaelSokoto has no business with is going,he's all about his business. Ibos can sell out their own right like Aba made shoes
[/s]

Stup1d yoloba goat. For ur mind stuffed with amala u just made a point.

Ritualist

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by obioraval(m): 4:28am On Jul 06, 2015
just in Case grin
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by wengerjay(m): 4:35am On Jul 06, 2015
Nepotism?

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by MisterLongman(m): 4:57am On Jul 06, 2015
azimibraun:
So you expect these corrupt people to takee a siddon approach and watch the decent ones that didn't really worked for him to take control right......
Okonjo-iweala was respected to some extent before she became minister in gej's regime but today its a different story.
Its better for Bakare to allow Buhari run his govt with the people he associated with than to be caught in the middle of the crossfire about to happen in Apc.
The NASS crisis is the beginning of the end
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by jammani(m): 4:58am On Jul 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by solarview(m): 5:02am On Jul 06, 2015
A

(1) (2) (Reply)

Achievement Of Bukola Saraki As A Governor Of Kwara State / PDP Convention: Adeyanju Not My Candidate, Says Idris Wada / Tinubu Drug Case- See What An American Said About Nigerians. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.