Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. (5225 Views)

Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him / Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by iamrealdeji(m): 6:14am On Jul 06, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Stup1d yoloba goat. For ur mind stuffed with amala u just made a point.

Ritualist
na you guys dey do rituals pass na,na you dey bury your wife or first son for inside your shop to boost business,I salute my Ibo brothers,they go do rituals and still dey work hard,dey sweat,dey pack electronics,dey supervise
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by Obere4u: 6:20am On Jul 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
what do you expect from an Ibo man? MichaelSokoto has no business with is going,he's all about his business. Ibos can sell out their own right like Aba made shoes

Who let the DOG out? angry angry sad tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by AlPeter: 6:31am On Jul 06, 2015
azimibraun:
It's simple.. the failure of a President is manifested by the Hardship faced by the people especially the poor masses. So am not wishing the president failure because I definitely belong to the class that will suffer. I just wish Buhari will get it right and my peoples lives improve and is sustained. But my point is simple, I wish Pat Utomi and Bakare be a part of the Buhari team instead of abandoning him to be devoured by the evil people they are talking about. If you believe in anything positive then stand by it. GEJ was left in the hands of Vultures and he was devoured now well meaning Nigerians want to do the same to Mr Buhari.
evil rules when good folks do nothing
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by iamrealdeji(m): 6:31am On Jul 06, 2015
Obere4u:

Who let the DOG out? angry angry sad tongue
clown
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by AlPeter: 6:37am On Jul 06, 2015
After refusing an invitation to help safe the government what MORAL RIGHT does Bakere have to criticise the government.
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by shollay09(m): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
do you know what they call Imule in yorubaland? Imule(oath) may have been involved
yes, I do.. It is effective if only it will be used. But mind you, the level of corruption is so high that I won't be surprised if d person in charge of d oath thang gives them a non effective one
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by iamrealdeji(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2015
shollay09:
yes, I do.. It is effective if only it will be used. But mind you, the level of corruption is so high that I won't be surprised if d person in charge of d oath thang gives them a non effective one
You should know that the likes of Tinubu must have turned to Babalawos of his own,so he can't be so stu.pid not to have done the Imule with Buhari on his own,someone like that may even have a secret room in his Bourdillon house for stuffs like that to contact his gods,its not easy to be that powerful without occultic and fetish fortifications,that's what most Nigerian politicians do. Why do you think Fatai has turned to Bukola Saraki's mumu? It's not ordinary,Its Imule

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by MKO4ever(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by iamrealdeji(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2015
shollay09:
the president can only suceed if he had not done Imule with them,if he insists that he can't go against his religious believes for anything in this world,but those around him are worse than we think,they'll always find a way to get him
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by MKO4ever(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari indeed!!

Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2015
azimibraun:
I was so impressed by the Man who allegedly applied for appointment in the Buhari government. He believes he has a role to play and had plans of how he can contribute so he applied becouse Mr Buhari doesn't know him one on one.

Pat Utomi, Olisah Agbakoba, Fashola, Tam David West, John Momoh et al should come out openly and indicate their interest to work with Buhari with their game plan in specific areas they know they have comparative expertise advantage. Submit your CV and your Blueprint. If you are giving the job good, if you are not then we will compare you and the person Mr Buhari eventually appoints and posterity will vindicate you. That's how a decent society and people should operate. Don't stand on the sidelines and criticize.

He did not apply for appointment... get your facts right. He was invited to join the government...one time he held us all up in church till almost 1:00pm because he was trying to tell us what was happening in the government but couldn't say it. Kept speaking in proverbs and parables. He was actually giving a deadline of ten days to accept or reject the offer to join the government but he obviously declined it but there is more than meets the eyes in this government i have heard from bakare these weeks than all i have seen and heard in the media. Something fishy is going on in Abuja.
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by Ufeolorun(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2015
azimibraun:
Talk which parables? If I were you, I will rather make efforts to watch the sermon by Bakare. I watched the program on Channelstv 5pm today.

You have made an absolutely relevant point- he was going no where without the help of some of these politicians.
I think those who really want change need to pick up a book or read a bit on change and change management to grasp the complexity of what we are trying to do at this point in our National life. By the way, purists need to know that compromise is a big part of Change
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by Obere4u: 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
clown

Isn't that your new name?
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by cuteboy2: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
azimibraun:
To be honest I was dumb founded watching Pastor Bakare earlier today on his program Moment Of Truth. He actually spoke in parables but the smart will understand. In his two weeks ago or so program he called Buhari Mr Inetergrity and today he was simply hitting the General Hard for dinning with devils. He practically said Mr Buhari wants to fight corruption from now on and not wanting to look at the past and also that he( Bakare) is going to be watching. after 2yrs he will know how much of anti corruption war is being waged. From his sermon it will appear Buhari made him an offer to join in his govt but he was not interested becouse he feels Buhari is having a pact with some corrupt people and so he wants to remain clean and not tarnish his name working with Buhari. He actually said a lot but like I said, he said them in parables. Every member of his church was stunned, flabbergasted and could not say a word. It shocked me too. But come to think of it, how can anybody emerge as President of Nigeria not having anything to do with corrupt elements; is that possible? We can talk about that going forward when impunity is killed and sanity restored in our country but before March 28 2015 nobody would have become President working with only decent people. Buhari may have worked with corrupt folks to be President but I expect him to now appoint decent Men to work with him. So I don't understand what Pastor bakare is saying he can't work with a Man who has dropped his Principles of corrupt free Man. Buhari needs Bakare's help and Bakare wants to chiken out. What wld pastor Bakare had done differently from PMB pre march 28 2015? Becouse Buhari had tried it on his own for 3 previous times and failed.

I am sure they sell CD of the church sermon.

OP please do us a favour. Next time you in church, buy the CD or DVD of that church service, upload it in cloud and share the link. Alternatively, PM me and post me a copy. I will pay.
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by cuteboy2: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
azimibraun:
To be honest I was dumb founded watching Pastor Bakare earlier today on his program Moment Of Truth. He actually spoke in parables but the smart will understand. In his two weeks ago or so program he called Buhari Mr Inetergrity and today he was simply hitting the General Hard for dinning with devils. He practically said Mr Buhari wants to fight corruption from now on and not wanting to look at the past and also that he( Bakare) is going to be watching. after 2yrs he will know how much of anti corruption war is being waged. From his sermon it will appear Buhari made him an offer to join in his govt but he was not interested becouse he feels Buhari is having a pact with some corrupt people and so he wants to remain clean and not tarnish his name working with Buhari. He actually said a lot but like I said, he said them in parables. Every member of his church was stunned, flabbergasted and could not say a word. It shocked me too. But come to think of it, how can anybody emerge as President of Nigeria not having anything to do with corrupt elements; is that possible? We can talk about that going forward when impunity is killed and sanity restored in our country but before March 28 2015 nobody would have become President working with only decent people. Buhari may have worked with corrupt folks to be President but I expect him to now appoint decent Men to work with him. So I don't understand what Pastor bakare is saying he can't work with a Man who has dropped his Principles of corrupt free Man. Buhari needs Bakare's help and Bakare wants to chiken out. What wld pastor Bakare had done differently from PMB pre march 28 2015? Becouse Buhari had tried it on his own for 3 previous times and failed.

So essentially, what will please Pastor Bakare is for Buhari to turn around and jail all corrupt people who helped in win the presidential election, including Tinubu? Abi
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by 1960chic(f): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
azimibraun:
I was so impressed by the Man who allegedly applied for appointment in the Buhari government. He believes he has a role to play and had plans of how he can contribute so he applied becouse Mr Buhari doesn't know him one on one.

Pat Utomi, Olisah Agbakoba, Fashola, Tam David West, John Momoh et al should come out openly and indicate their interest to work with Buhari with their game plan in specific areas they know they have comparative expertise advantage. Submit your CV and your Blueprint. If you are giving the job good, if you are not then we will compare you and the person Mr Buhari eventually appoints and posterity will vindicate you. That's how a decent society and people should operate. Don't stand on the sidelines and criticize.

Good points you made there, but as it stands now, appointments would only be made based more on ethnicity, zones, caucuses, level of sacrifice, number et.c than on expertise and mere patrotism..

APC is like a man that married from different ethnic groups living in a house. Whatever you buy for one, you must buy for all else no peace in the house.

Cheers
Re: Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. by Mcowubaba: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
tucky200:
Bros abeg do me one favour..tok the parables
seconded we are ready to decipher themcheesy or u knw d drill 'adonbelivit' grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

NSA: Before It Becomes Northern Security Adviser / Biafra: Fg Warns International Community / Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.