Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque (45690 Views)

The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by hod898(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2015
bad...
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by siraj1402(m): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2015
sinkhole:
Sorry Bros, the fact is they are!
If DeeperLife says any woman who wears trousers shall go to hell and Wnner's Chapel people disagress and there is a fight, in whos interest are they fighting?
BH is fighting for muslims and Islam but they disagree with other muslim's ideas or interpretations of the Holy Quran and worse still they beleive those other muslims must be killed along side the outright INFIDELS (i.e., mainly Christians).
Then your IQ needs to be checked. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by scentmarlc(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2015
Misternas89:
So saddening cry cry.
i tell yu . RIP to d dead
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by ibrokola(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2015
fr3do:

The northerners brought this upon their selves, political or not political, if the violent culture and ideologies have not been there, there would be nobody to become boko haram terrorists.
This culture of violence has been there since the dan fodio jihad, it has been manifesting as pogroms and religious riots against non-muslims but it wasn't addressed because 'infidels' were being killed.

After the bomb blast it is even rumored that angry muslims went on to burn down a celestial church.
True talk. And you have spoken well. But the question is whether BHT is a religious or Political terrorist group?
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by aryzgreat: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2015
Olodo

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Flets: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2015
Dollar selling for 232 naira
Fuel scarcity persists
boko haram continues massacre
Investors continue to pull out funds/ huge capital flight
Salaries owed by 23 states
No ministers, no political direction
Military attacks in the SS
Biafra agitation in the SE
Threat of violence in the SS

Before May 29th, BH was confined to Sambisa.... Fast ward to 5 weeks and same BH has unfettered access from Maiduguri, through Yobe and Zamfara down to Jos

But the new govt is more interested in senate and house leadership tussles while grinding the country's economy to a halt.

'An attack on Bis an attack on the north'.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by buoye1(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2015
i was at this Bauchi road yesterday around past5pm.... RIP to then
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2015
ibrokola:
And later some would say BH terrorism is in the interest of Islam!
Please be silent if you have nothing better to say.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by blacq2009(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2015
ibrokola:
Say it again. They tryna bring the image of Islam to the mud but more and more people convert to the religion in multitudes.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by kennyman200(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2015
Its not all about Buhari again but to also assist him prayer that may God strengthen and help him in the course of bringing this boko haram evil deals to and end cos there're some people somewhere who're benefitting heavily from it that will never want it to end.

For ur glow in dark customised wristband. Check profile pic for sample pic. For more enquiries and more sample pics. Contact/whatsapp 08108009824 or kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by sdindan: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2015
Northern Muslims and Christians should stand up and defend themselves.
APC and Buhari didn't have them at heart. They only planned how to wrestle the power from PDP without planning how to lead. Now they have given us till September to plan how to handle Nigeria.
Isokay! The

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by walozanga(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2015
WHERE IS OUR DULLANDINHO

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by topman224(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2015
Don`t worry about the blast, just blame Jonathan for not providing enough security for entire Nigeria populace.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by friedcorn: 7:48am On Jul 06, 2015
if u claim to be a muslim and u have not done jihad up till date then question urself.

Boko haram are doing jihad, and jihad is a must for all muslims.

So boko harams are muslims full stop.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by taofeeq137(m): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2015
sinkhole:
If DeeperLife says any woman who wears trousers shall go to hell and Wnner's Chapel people disagress and there is a fight, in whos interest are they fighting?
BH is fighting for muslims and Islam but they disagree with other muslim's ideas or interpretations of the Holy Quran and worse still they beleive those other muslims must be killed along side the outright INFIDELS (i.e., mainly Christians).

and SIR...pls what exactly is dat "INTEREST" o? ehat exactly are they fighting for no western education?? how did they learn to make bombs? handle guns? the truth is, dey are lost fellows, fanatics, dey dont have any goal, no mission, just kill kill kill...and dat obviously isnt ISLAM(peaceful religion)...if dey follow the holy Qur'an, dey would know it is nt their place to "KILL" any human at all.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2015
jane0000:
Holy merry. May God punished Boko Haram and their sponsors It shall never be well with them

Why did you have to create your account at night?
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Bsc(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2015
ibrokola:
Oga/madam it is..... I have resided in the North , I have seen with my own eyez. For each one person killed they shout Allah the gr8. Boko Haram is Islamic sect . Cancel the word interest. And swallow the bitter truth. For me I think he went to pray then his time Bomb exploded.

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by hotyink: 7:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Boko-haram have no respect to islam believe, these are pure evil beings.. May God help us..
http://www.toridey.com/footballer-emmanuel-emenike-converts-to-islam/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by eazysally: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2015
ibrokola:

But islam gave birth to BH, NO islam no BH: debate against it let us see ur points. Besides RIP to the dead

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2015
mkpy:
i wish moslems the piss of islam in this rama dan.
#say NO to religious e-wars
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by labamo07(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2015
To every sponsor of Boko Haram, may your soul never know peace and may your generations suffer such mutilations and die in agony.........
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2015
mkpy:
i wish moslems the piss of islam in this rama dan.
ISLAMABAD
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by doskie(m): 7:54am On Jul 06, 2015
ibrokola:
I taya o
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by hopeforcharles(m): 7:54am On Jul 06, 2015
sinkhole:

You have just cleared the doubt and what you said is the truth, they Bh boys are against other Muslims with different ideas and interpretation in the Muslim folks, and does that makes them any better Muslim? Boko haram is Islamic,

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by blacq2009(m): 7:54am On Jul 06, 2015
sinkhole:
Alongside? How many Christians have died in this BH stuff? They have killed more Muslims than they have, Christians. Don't let your hatred for Islam overshadow your reasoning. BH is sponsored by a God-knows-who to defame Islam.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by BankManager(m): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2015
Yet another bomb blast?? One month of nothing, but sheer incompetence & absolute buffoonery. .

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by MrDoGood(m): 7:56am On Jul 06, 2015
ibrokola:
It has gone out of control
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by drss(m): 7:58am On Jul 06, 2015
ibrokola:
Easy for you to say that when muslim casualties are involved. Where were you when Boko haram targeted churches early in their campaign of violence? Where were you when they bomb jos on Christmas eve in 2010? Where were you when Boko Haram kill scores of Christians on Christmas day in a madala church? The original aim of Boko haram was to wipe out Christians in the entire North. Boko haram are following the teachings of Islam- which is to kill all infidels. Don't try to play coy with us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 7:58am On Jul 06, 2015
taofeeq137:

and SIR...pls what exactly is dat "INTEREST" o? ehat exactly are they fighting for no western education?? how did they learn to make bombs? handle guns? the truth is, dey are lost fellows, fanatics, dey dont have any goal, no mission, just kill kill kill...and dat obviously isnt ISLAM(peaceful religion)...if dey follow the holy Qur'an, dey would know it is nt their place to "KILL" any human at all.
THe sharia useless court dat sentenced 9 people to death is it buddist?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Diezani Confesses: I Stepped On Big Toes, But I Never Commited Any Crime / Bola Ige’s Murder: We Were Paid Huge Money In Abuja – Suspects / Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.