Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Man Goes Missing After Visiting Friends In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Goes Missing After Visiting Friends In Ogun (15531 Views)

Nigerian Man Goes Mad In Malaysia, Strips Unclad, As Juju Fails (Video) / UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) / 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Goes Missing After Visiting Friends In Ogun by Big4wig(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Man Goes Missing After Visiting Friends In Ogun by seedorfg(m): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2015
i fear ogun state pass boko haram
Re: Man Goes Missing After Visiting Friends In Ogun by Olofintoto(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Shortyy:
ogun don kill am
hw u take knw?
Re: Man Goes Missing After Visiting Friends In Ogun by Rilwayne001: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2015
Macelliot:
OGUN?
Chai, na dem do ritual pass in Naija. Especially the IJEBUS....

Even every other Yoruba groups fear this people die...
I have heard tales from my Yoruba peeps that Ijebu women are dangerous....

I toasted one pretty girl from Ogun state...
As the toasting was going on, she kept mute.......
Suddenly, she replied me, "Do you know the difference between Heaven and Earth."
I was deeply confused and I asked her, "What do you mean by that and where in Ogun are you from?"
She said, she is from Ijebu.... Before She could mention IJE........ I took to my heels.....

Stop lying man.
Re: Man Goes Missing After Visiting Friends In Ogun by Macelliot(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Stop lying man.
I'm not lying!
I mean what I said.
Re: Man Goes Missing After Visiting Friends In Ogun by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2015
allanphash7:
When last did you visit your doctor

chillax!!!... cox truth is bitter

Hey guard! Anoda person has escaped from the ward o
Re: Man Goes Missing After Visiting Friends In Ogun by Rilwayne001: 11:36am On Jul 06, 2015
Macelliot:
I'm not lying!
I mean what I said.
Okay.
Re: Man Goes Missing After Visiting Friends In Ogun by haryomikun(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2015
Macelliot:
OGUN?
Chai, na dem do ritual pass in Naija. Especially the IJEBUS....

Even every other Yoruba groups fear this people die...
I have heard tales from my Yoruba peeps that Ijebu women are dangerous....

I toasted one pretty girl from Ogun state...
As the toasting was going on, she kept mute.......
Suddenly, she replied me, "Do you know the difference between Heaven and Earth."
I was deeply confused and I asked her, "What do you mean by that and where in Ogun are you from?"
She said, she is from Ijebu.... Before She could mention IJE........ I took to my heels.....
Stereotyping.....
Even if the people who told you so are ignorant, you should at least give yourself wisdom.
I schooled at Ijebu last year and there's nothing abnormal bout the ladies. They are just like every other Nigerian girl out there
Re: Man Goes Missing After Visiting Friends In Ogun by kingthreat(m): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
You guys keep commenting senselessly, not knowing a life might be in Danger. May the good Lord locate him to his loved ones by His awesome grace. amen
Re: Man Goes Missing After Visiting Friends In Ogun by Charles4075(m): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Either the dude is in Italy or Spain right now or about to... Or he's been abducted and used for rituals.. Btw, why would a matured sane guy leave his phone behind when he knows fully well that it's the only way his family can reach him It doesn't add up. There's something fishy here.

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Missing After Visiting Friends In Ogun by juman(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Big4wig:
Nawa o

This is a country of nah wa.
Re: Man Goes Missing After Visiting Friends In Ogun by Maxcollins042(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Senator1974:
GPS(abi na biometric chips) should be embedded inside everybody, for easy tracking.
No be for 9ja,dem go just term am mark of the beast
Re: Man Goes Missing After Visiting Friends In Ogun by Fime2000: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
NA wa o, ogun state very bad place. there ar only good for bad and evil thing.
Re: Man Goes Missing After Visiting Friends In Ogun by Digriz(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
let them check his call log and locate him or those friends number and whereabout through the network provider.
Re: Man Goes Missing After Visiting Friends In Ogun by rafcrown(m): 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
They just go out with a list of what they need
man
pregnant woman
lady
Pregnant woman
Hunch back
Newly born
Heads,livers,hearts etc
SAY NO THIS BARBARIC ACT
GO AND GET YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ONLY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eight Cross-dressers Bag Three Months Imprisonment In Kano State / Police Arrest 3 For Selling Fake Police Recruitment Form / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin On The Road In Kaduna (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.