Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) (30738 Views)

Fake Pastor Hypnotizes Boy Sent On Errand [Photo] / Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos / Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by JosWatchDog(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
One Chiwendu Ekemezie, a 14-year-old girl has gone missing after being sent on an errand in Lagos.

The teenage girl was last seen around 3pm on Friday, April 7, 2017.

It was gathered that the the young girl was sent to the market with N500 to buy foodstuff for dinner that day. When she did not return on time, her family members got tensed and agitated.

In the course of the investigation, the security man guarding their compound said he saw her go in a direction different from that of the market. Efforts have been made to find the young girl.

Search parties have been to her school, church and neighborhood. A report has been filed at the police station at Agboju/Old Ojo road in Satellite Town, Lagos state.

Anyone who have seen her should take her to the nearest police station or place a call to these numbers: 08033796751 08113579150

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/04/14-year-old-nigerian-girl-goes-missing.html

2 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by ladyF(f): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
Na wa o. I hope she returns home safely... It is well...

And na LadyF come be FTC for this kain thread angry

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin... Sell to me biko... N400/$

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by JosWatchDog(m): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by legwa10(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Does she have a bf or any sign d@ she z having feelings 4 any guy?

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by greatnaija01: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
she shall be FOUND ALIVE and UNTOUCHED.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
really? smh
icebird25:
they should go and check the lagoon o. maybe she has jumped already... ;Dthey should go and check the lagoon o. maybe she has jumped already...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by Motolank: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
GOD will find her

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
icebird25:
they should go and check the lagoon o. maybe she has jumped already... ;Dthey should go and check the lagoon o. maybe she has jumped already...
shocked
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by johnemeka(m): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ha...it is not funny oh!
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
Chai!. She'll be found in Jesus Name.

11 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by HRich(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
I just hope they have not sold her out or use her for ritual and claim she was sent for an errand,

May God bring her back in Peace and safety
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by jazinogold(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
hmm
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by Ayodehji202: 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
front page twice in a day good omen indeed . the guy above me tho.I pray they find the girl save and sound and also pray to God to save our country from recession and give grandapa buhari common sense to govern .ALSO big congrat to my neighbour EFE the newest milonaire in town
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by Phiniter(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
Good lord
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by chinex276(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
I hope she is found ooo.... slay daddy pls stay clear
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by miketayo(m): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
icebird25:

Is this supposed to be a joke or wat. Dumb people everywhere

18 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
greatnaija01:
she shall be FOUND ALIVE and UNTOUCHED.

The oracle has spoken

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by jfizle247(m): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
JosWatchDog:
One Chiwendu Ekemezie, a 14-year-old girl has gone missing after being sent on an errand in Lagos.

The teenage girl was last seen around 3pm on Friday, April 7, 2017.

It was gathered that the the young girl was sent to the market with N500 to buy foodstuff for dinner that day. When she did not return on time, her family members got tensed and agitated.

In the course of the investigation, the security man guarding their compound said he saw her go in a direction different from that of the market. Efforts have been made to find the young girl.

Search parties have been to her school, church and neighborhood. A report has been filed at the police station at Agboju/Old Ojo road in Satellite Town, Lagos state.

Anyone who have seen her should take her to the nearest police station or place a call to these numbers: 08033796751 08113579150

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/04/14-year-old-nigerian-girl-goes-missing.html
cry
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
Pray she will be found
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by mizchoc(f): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
The rate at which young people actually go missing these days is really alarming..
It's really saddening that a mother will be scared to send her child on an errand or young ladies will be scared to actually go out..

And the annoying part is.. They are hardly found

We just need sweet Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by igbozionism(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
idiots might have kidnapped her.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by dbtt: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
hmm!
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by Xbee007(m): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
i pray she is found.......those ofonjas ritualist will not see u in jesus name Amen
igbozionism:
yes the people that are obsessed with Igbo might have kidnapped her for rituals because money ritual is in their blood. afonjas are very wicked!
Godprotectigbo5:
i pray she is found.......those ofonjas ritualist will not see u in jesus name Amen
Lol, as if there are no ritualists in Osuland. I pray she shall be found.

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by midehi2(f): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
legwa10:
Does she have a bf or any sign d@ she z having feelings 4 any guy?
At that age
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by modelsms(m): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
God please keep her safe. I just hope no bad news will emerge later Oluwa please.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by mizchoc(f): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
icebird25:

And this one is going to be a father someday.. .making jokes out of a serious matter..
I pity you.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Arrested As Police Foil Multiple Bank Robberies In Lagos (photo) / Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun / Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.