Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Anybody Know Anything About Imperial Creations? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Anybody Know Anything About Imperial Creations? (1321 Views)

Has Anybody Read Anything By Binyavanga Wainaina (a Kenyan Writer)? / Anybody Old Enough To Remember The "pacesetters" Series / Anybody Who Knows About PTI Admission? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Know Anything About Imperial Creations? by gbadex1(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2006
i've been trying to get hold on their websites and view more info about them,but it's been in vain. Imperial creations are makers of Nigerian comics,they are new, kinda. so, anyone with info should give them to me, and also how i can buy this comics. thanks
Re: Anybody Know Anything About Imperial Creations? by Orikinla(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2006
As you are in Lagos, go to the Falomo Shopping Centre in Falomo, Ikoyi and check all the bookshops from Bestsellers to Glendora for Imperial Comics and you will find their contact address and other details inside.

God bless.
Re: Anybody Know Anything About Imperial Creations? by dunamis: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2006
Hi, IC studios is on http://www.icstudios.org. they are quite good and very consistent.

Cheers. Femi
Re: Anybody Know Anything About Imperial Creations? by sirgai(m): 9:47am On May 08, 2007
Yeah i should know something about ICStudios,, i run the company.

We've been on a low profile on the comics end but very active in other aspects of our business. have you seen the indomitables illustrations? we did them.

i just discovered nairaland (or more like just had to fibally create enough time) let me know what you guys thinkl of ICStudios and our works plus i can tell you more so,, fire away!
Re: Anybody Know Anything About Imperial Creations? by angelempy(f): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2008
if u guys did the indomitables, then u did nice.
mind if i bug u a bit.
i get ideas of creating comic characters with nice stuff, but i dont know the process. i need to work wit someone to bring out a good comic craetion.i live in phcity.do u think its possible?

(1) (Reply)

Books By Zane: The African American Author / Chill And Relax, A Performance Poetry Event Comes Up On Feb 19, 2012 / The Good Doctor (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.