Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

The Good Doctor (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Good Doctor (18+) (1323 Views)

The Ivory Towers - the Good and Bad Life on Campus / Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / Chimamanda Adichie Awarded Doctor Of Letters, Honoris Causa By Yale University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Good Doctor (18+) by LatestTori4Town: 3:42pm On May 07, 2020

My name is Chaliya, I realized I am a beautiful girl when I noticed the lustful attention people gave me at an early age. It got even crazier when I reached puberty and had become very curvy with a big and thick rounded pair of breasts, finger fitting sizable nipples, enormous hips and buttocks that wiggled generously whenever I'm on the move. I hated and still hate to wear panties; in fact, I wasn't a lover of undies including a bra.

So most times I walked out without them, and you could see my huge nipples struggling to get out of my body hug tops. And without the pants too, you could even hear my ass flap sideways with a sort of elephantic rhythmic moves. Those naughty boys on my street will never stop chanting "seventeen, eighteen, nineteen twenty" when I walked. Initially, I was shy but I started enjoying the attention and made sure I went out every day without pants and bra.

One sunny Sunday, my friends Tope, Ibiba, Lemchi, and Zainab invited me for swimming. It was a beautiful Hotel somewhere in Port Harcourt Old GRA, a stone throw from my residence. It was my first time, so even though I was curious to get in the pool and have fun like my friends that have already dived into the water, I needed someone to boost my morale and probably guide me.

Suddenly, I heard Tope calling a guy; "Elvis, Elvis" when I looked I saw the person she was calling; quite a handsome guy with charming smiles. She wanted him to give them a snapshot with his iPhone which had a better camera delivery. I helped to call his attention but soon noticed that he was looking at my breasts. Yes, I had dressed up for swimming with bra and pant type of bikini.

You can imagine the massive display of my entire endowments; cleavages almost popping out and my pant struggling to contain my huge buttocks. Again, he lusted, he couldn't get his eyes off me. And I noticed his fix on my nipples.

After snapping my friends, Elvis walked to the Bar side and later came out with a bottle of wine, water, and malt. He walked straight to my table and said "Hello, I'm Elvis" and I responded with a pretense of hesitation, yet dying inside to know this cute and huge guy.

Elvis had a beautiful mustache, stunning physique, handsome face and nice diction. But all of those didn't make the impact; I'm sorry, his dick did. I couldn't take my eyes off his crotch. Looked like it wanted to get out of his swimming pant to meet my breasts which were almost out. I was very curious to know what was behind the pant, I wanted to measure it. I had a boyfriend by the name Segun; known popularly as Shegeh from my year one to year two at the University of Port Harcourt. I thought he had the biggest penis in the world but Elvis promised to be better. But how can I confirm, I thought while I managed to sip his wine.

After some time, he offered to take me to the pool. Well, I followed him and we entered the very cold harmattan water. When I shivered, he held me. I had a target; to measure, size, or weigh his dick. Even if it's just a touch. So, I let loose, allowing him to take the entire lead while I did my make-believe swimming.

Elvis was all over my breasts; I liked it but was frustrated I was yet to have a feel of his hammer. I didn't want to create the impression that I was loosed or needed him badly. I want to touch this dick; I really wanted to. Suddenly, this wizard of a boy, after handling my breasts and 'mistakenly' dipping his fingers in my pussy while he carried me with the pretense that he was teaching me how to swim, asked me with a mischievous voice that came with such a charming smile, "Chaliya, would you like to feel my penis?" And like a reflex, my answer came even before he dropped the last speech "yes" but immediately realized myself and retorted "No".

Before I could finish, he brought out his entire nationhood, held my hand under the water and dropped everything on my palm. It was mad. I couldn't believe it; I literally trembled but felt satisfied because my aim was met. Oh my God, it was massive; what a gifted child. This guy's name should be Dickson or Dickinson. Whaaaaat....... I needed more.

This has to be felt inside, I thought. We left the pool and back to our table. My friends were still in the water having fun. Elvis insisted I join him to have the wine. Okay, I obliged. I had two glasses and purposely exceeded my limit to feel freer. Next, he asked if I could walk him to the male dressing room to get something. Sheepishly, I followed.

On getting to the room, he rushed me with a kiss on the forehead; later on the cheek and ended on my lips. He kissed me hard and I could feel myself dripping under; oh! I became abundantly wet. My heart was beating uncontrollably; my lips were stuck on his yet my mind was in his pant. I reached out for his hammer and without delay, I went down, straight for a bite.

I wish I could pull it off and just eat it, but I won't find it again if I did. So, I maintained the job; I blew and sucked but it wasn't enough. My middle was suffering and needed consolation. With a kick, I jammed the door and never cared if anyone even walked in.

On my kneel, I went down, and like my father's Billy, I became the most submissive girl. Elvis came from behind and lashed me with the highest koboko. He started fucking me long before he penetrated. So, we didn't need to spend forever in this adventure. My whole body was vibrating while he went back and forth; thrusting his huge rod in out of my wet and dripping pussy. Oh my God, this guy is killing me; I'm... Continue Reading
Re: The Good Doctor (18+) by jawalis(m): 10:03pm On May 19, 2020
Kindly complete It here. Do that favor

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational-----2011, The Mid-year Crisis! / Things Fall Apart Is The Most Important Book In Modern Black History / Read The Full INDIA VS NIGERIA Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.