Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) (31045 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) / Jealous Woman Pours Hot Water On Another Lady In The North (Graphic Pics) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by dre11(m): 7:30am On Jul 06, 2015
A 16-year-old seamstress apprentice, Cecilia Ukpa, has been arrested by the police for pouring hot water on her colleague over a disagreement.

Ukpa and the victim, Abigael Albert, live in the same residence with their boss on Meyiga Street, Ilogbo, in the Ajangbadi area of the state.

PUNCH Metro learnt that a senior apprentice had instructed Ukpa to take the generator used in the shop inside on June 23 when they were about to close for the day.

Ukpa reportedly declined the order, giving the excuse that the boss had sent her on an errand. She was said to have told the senior to give the task to Albert. Ukpa’s suggestion reportedly angered the victim, leading to an altercation between them.

Ukpa, who is also a senior secondary school pupil of the Ilogbo Grammar School, said, “On the June 23, Abigael (Albert) and I were in shop when our boss sent me to go and wash plates. I wanted to wash the plates when one of my seniors sent me to take the generator inside. I told her that our boss had sent me on an errand; that she should send Abigael or another person.

“As I was going to fetch water to wash the plates, the senior dragged me back and slapped me repeatedly. Abigael too started abusing me and we fought each other. She inflicted injury on my face before we were separated.”

Our correspondent learnt that Albert had come to the kitchen to cook around 6pm the following day and met Ukpa boiling water. They reportedly kept each other at arm’s length.

While Albert was immersed in the cooking, the suspect reportedly turned the boiled water on her, scalding some parts of her body.

Ukpa was arrested by the police after the incident was reported at the Ilemba Hausa Police Division.

She was eventually brought by a police prosecutor, ASP Olusoji Ojaokomo, before an Apapa Magistrate’s Court on one count of assault.

The charge read, “That you, Cecilia Ukpa, on June 24, 2015, at about 6pm, on Meyiga Street, Ilogbo, Ajagbandi, Lagos, in the Apapa Magisterial District, did unlawfully assault one Abigael Albert, 17, by pouring hot water on her body, which caused her grievous harm and thereby committed an offence punishable under Section 243 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State of Nigeria, 2011.”

The defendant pleaded not guilty to the offence before the presiding Chief Magistrate, Mr. P.A. Adekomaya.

She was admitted to bail in the sum of N100,000 with a surety in like sum.

“The surety must present evidence of tax payment and his/her residential address to the court for verification,” Adekomaya added.

The case was adjourned till July 22, 2015 for mention.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/apprentice-pours-hot-water-on-colleague-in-lagos/

cc lalasticlala

Picture of the girl

Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 06, 2015
Hmmm...Because she quarrel you,you pour am hot water.If na like that everybody for they waka with pot of boiling water for anybody wey quarrel them...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by nerodenero: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2015
Ephesians 4:26-'' In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry,

9 Likes

Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by ijustdey: 7:58am On Jul 06, 2015
While Albert was immersed in the cooking, the
suspect reportedly turned the boiled water on her, scalding some parts of her body.

this is a pure premeditated crime and its shows how wicked the girl is......

I pity any guy that wants to befriend her

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 06, 2015
Inbuilt wickedness,smh

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by kamair237(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2015
if Dat person join.boko bois Ehh he go climb ranks quick quick Cus he get heart for kill like boko bois... But Na bad act tho... work of d devil...

3 Likes

Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Islie: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by 360ng: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2015
WICKEDNESS!!!
Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by EagleScribes: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2015
Temper gone bad! And I remember those sacred words

"And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil"
Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by naijainfogalery: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2015
This is where i love jungle justice, Witch !!!
Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Qweenedo2(f): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2015
This is terrible
Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Ndkings1(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2015
G
Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2015
End Time Apprentice
Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2015
A bad case.

Anyways.....all I can say is....employers should work on making working conditions better for the employees.
Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Fixed900: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2015
we'll keep on winning hoping to continue our
good line
of business if you are a high staker and you are
interested in my Authentic fixed games call me for subscription details 08102446736 or add me on fb > https://facebook.com/lewis.peteroz

Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Georgekyrian(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2015
Sorry
Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Olofintoto(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2015
Wetin man no go hear!
Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Ndkings1(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2015
I was envisaged not make it but i did
Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by guerqru: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2015
She deserves same, so she can learn the pain that is included in anger
Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2015
360ng:

guerqru:

Olofintoto:
Eh!

Georgekyrian:
Sorry

hojiremi:

Fixed900:
kk

BeeBeeOoh:
Ok

Ndkings1:
G

marinagirl:

lawsbanks:
E

majidyusuf:
K

You are all under arrest. cheesy

The heart of man is desperately wicked who can know it's deep intent. May God help us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Biggiestep(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2015
bad market 4 bleaching cream
Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by lawsbanks: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2015
E
Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by ThePENGENIUS(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2015
THe end is really near
Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Iamsupaboi(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2015
TRADELYN:
When I was young, there was limit as to what you can do in extreme anger...then we used our mouth to rain abuses, spit on his face, used sand/water to fight, etc...I never heard of a teenager killing his fellow human being! sad

But today, the young are now leading the old in evil. undecided

#TheEndIsNear!

Na wa o... Live done spoil

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Lordave: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2015
This is the type of people boko haram should've captured
Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Assslayer: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2015
I have noticed an increased rate of aggressiveness this days in ladies...

2 Likes

Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by ijbeauty(f): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2015
Only in Lagos.....

#wicked
Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by ThePENGENIUS(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2015
lawsbanks:
E
marinagirl:
Fixed900:
kk
naijainfogalery:
OMG
Ndkings1:
G
BeeBeeOoh:
End Time Apprentice
I sight you all. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by klax(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2015
CHANGE!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) / Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ / Policeman Uses A POS To Extort Money From Bike Rider In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.