Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy (27387 Views)

Exclusivelly For Nigerian Ladies: How To Make Yourself Beautiful For ... / NB Weekly 8 - How To Catch A Cheating Husband And Make Yourself Unhappy / 7 Simple Ways To Make Yourself Happier In Less Than One Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by BRIGHTTAZ: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Good points there.

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by bamac(m): 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Kisses4rmDxtanx:

THANKS SIR!
This really drived into me
GOD BLESS YOU.

It is my joy when my write-ups meet someone's need, this alone is enough to energize me to write more. Hope i wouldn't be asking for too much if i ask you to click like on my signature to get immediate post update from my blog?
Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by musablinkz: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
U have to make money o, even tho it does'nt guarantee happiness. But money will make U really happy cool cool[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by benjaminiyke(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
We'll have exhausted ourselves with our own expectations. The pressure we have put on ourselves to be a certain person is consuming our thoughts and eating away our souls. We think about our Degrees,jobs,relationships- the things we have been conditioned to believe will guarantee our happiness- and wonder why it hasn't turned out that way....But the truth simply lies in filtering what the world has been telling us and deciphering and reconstructing the elements that constitute the sort of life that we want to live. We can find that happiness by retraining the brain to relinquish control over what might happen or what could be a future possibility, and instead focus on what is happening in our lives. Once we relinquish control over the future and stop believing we would be happy if or when something occurs we will allow ourselves to enjoy the present without frantically grasping at external things to validate our self worth- be they relationships,career achievements or other milestones we have set for ourselves. LESSON: the shift is enjoying these things should they occur without being dependent on them for our happiness.

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Be yourself. Stop lying to yourself. Be kind to yourself. Be grateful, learn to trust God.

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by perfectionist(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Always match your expectations with your reality if you truly want to be happy.

2 Likes

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by ikbnice(m): 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Join Nairaland. Happiness abounds in most sections of nairaland forums.

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by knight05(m): 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
wanna be happy? ? . .#leak sugar wanna be happy? ? . .#leak sugar wanna be happy? ? . .#leak sugar

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by justjify(m): 12:17am On Jul 08, 2015
Number 5 should be forgive and forget. But wait ooh! Is it easy?

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by Kentrasso(f): 2:39am On Jul 08, 2015
You just have to make a choice to be happy no matter what. Pretend until you are used to it

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by bamac(m): 6:09am On Jul 08, 2015
justjify:
Number 5 should be forgive and forget.
But wait ooh! Is it easy?
thought it is not easy but the reply immediately after yours answers it all
Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by yaksman22(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2015
Better now

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by Fijabyy(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2015
Very interesting!

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by bebeke: 9:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Nice comment from u.

Remeber always to be yourself and appreciate Whom you are [color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by justjify(m): 10:12am On Jul 08, 2015
bamac:
thought it is not easy but the reply immediately after yours answers it all

Pretend? Hmmm... Not my thing sha!

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by inthack: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
MAY GOD BLESS YOUR WISDOM.....NICE PIECE...........QUOTED , INSPIRED, AND DIGESTED

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by bamac(m): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
inthack:
MAY GOD BLESS YOUR WISDOM.....NICE PIECE...........QUOTED , INSPIRED, AND DIGESTED
thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Some Men Abandoned By Their Wives and Children At The Old Age? / How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) / A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.