Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) (27432 Views)

Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) / Nairalander Welcomes Baby Boy After 8 Years / A Nairalander Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Girl As His First Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Dafe20(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
God is Great. . . My boys have landed!

Recall;

Whereas on the 4th of December, 2015 yours truly created this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2781473/pre-wedding-photo-session-yours-truly

I still remembered how some Nairalanders especially stjsd specifically said our first will be twin and so on.

However, the day came. . .and to the Glory of God on the 25th and 26th of December, 2015 our story moved officially to the P-site. grin

Fast forward to 28th of September, 2016 God blessed us with one of the fruits of marriage. My bestie, sweets and bae of life was delivered of two bouncing baby boys!!!!!. . . . .guys there's a God in heaven oooo.

There was no complications whatsoever! Just plain and safe delivery. . .honestly God is great!

To that Nairalander who's expecting God for something like this, you go get am in Jesus name. . .AMEN!

To that Nairalander who really wants to settle down but because of this recession can't help matters, helpers shall locate you from all corners in Jesus name. . . .AMEN! Infact, anybody wey go waka bad waka for you, dem go waka loss in Jesus name. . .AMEN!

To that Nairalander wey wan dash my boys money gringringrin(guys things rough sha oo) oya ask me for account details in Jesus name. . .AMEN!

Finally to this Nairalander stjsd your prayers for me worked ooo. . . .God bless you real good!

Please help me thank God and welcome Eric and Ethan to the world.

There you have it!

Thank you!!!!!

158 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Dafe20(m): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
More pictures and FTC on top the matter sef grin grin cheesy wink cool

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by stjsd(m): 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Dafe20:
Recall;

Whereas on the 4th of December, 2015 yours truly created this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2781473/pre-wedding-photo-session-yours-truly

I still remembered how some Nairalanders especially studs specifically said our first will be twin and so on.

However, the day came. . .and to the Glory of God on the 25th and 26th of December, 2015 our story moved officially to the P-site. ; D

Fast forward to 28th of September, 2016 God blessed us with one of the fruits of marriage. My bestie, sweets and bae of life was delivered of two bouncing baby boys!!!!!. . . . .guys there's a God in heaven oooo.

There was no complications whatsoever! Just plain and safe delivery. . .honestly God is great!

To that Nairalander who's expecting God for something like this, you go get am in Jesus name. . .AMEN!

To that Nairalander who really wants to settle down but because of this recession can't, helpers shall locate from all corners in Jesus name. . . .AMEN!

To that Nairalander wey wan dash my boys money gringringrin(guys things rough sha oo) ask me for account details in Jesus name. . .AMEN!

Finally to this Nairalander stjsd your prayers for me worked ooo. . . .God bless you real good!

Please help me thank God and welcome Eric and Ethan to the world.

Thank you!!!!!

d
Like seriously I just say it out I never knew God will confirm it for u... am so happy for u bro may God bless them for u

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Congratulations to you and your darling wife
May this sweet news extent to as many praying for the arrival of their babies.
Oghenekobiruo

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by sisisioge: 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Doubles kisses to each of them! Well done dude, your wife try no be small. I thank God for you two...may God bless you with more than you need to take care of them.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Dafe20(m): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
stjsd:
d
Like seriously I just say it out I never knew God will confirm it for u... am so happy for u bro may God bless them for u

Yes ooo. . .you're blessed!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by emorse(m): 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
Wow!! Congrats to you man. Na the first good news wey I don hear this week be this.

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by jopretty(f): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hahhahahaa this is a very small world oo, dear Op, first of all, congratulations. Then, your wife and I schooled in Jos, she was my personal person, she used to live at Tina junction close to Sherry hills. Oh my Lord, can't believe I'm seeing Joy after a very long time. Abeg hail her for me. Waw!!!

26 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by jmichlins(m): 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
your blessing shall never pass me by. In Jesus name I shall testify. Amen

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Dafe20(m): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
jopretty:
Hahhahahaa this is a very small world oo, dear Op, first of all, congratulations. Then, your wife and I schooled in Jos, she was my personal person, she used to live at Tina junction close to Sherry hills. Oh my Lord, can't believe I'm seeing Joy after a very long time. Abeg hail her for me. Waw!!!

Honestly what a small world! I go hail her.

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by jopretty(f): 11:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thank you and may God keep your bundles of joy in good health and grant you financial blessings to take very good care of them. I love twins, especially same sex.
Dafe20:

Honestly what a small world! I go hail her.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
Congratulations! God bless and answer our prayers in Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by afanide: 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Wow congrats.........
Chai see wetin i want....
May God give me Quadruplet......

15 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Dyt(f): 5:12am On Oct 07, 2016
I just shed a tear
Congrats baba ejima

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by iwatch: 7:18am On Oct 07, 2016
stjsd:
d
prophet, pleas prophesied on me too na. Where is lalasticlala when you need him? Hian.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by montezz(f): 7:33am On Oct 07, 2016
I want twins too ooooooooo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Onegai(f): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2016
awwe congrats my bro. stjsd, abeg prophesy for me cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2016

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2016
OMG!!! Congratulations Dear. They are so Adorable. My regards to your Wife, Make sure you take very good care of her. wink .

God pls. Bless me with Twin too * I prefer two identical girls actually*grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Marvel1206: 10:17am On Oct 07, 2016
Congrats sire but why you come resemble AY na

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by TheArchangel(f): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2016
Congrats bro.

To stjsd,
Bros, Na job I dey beg for. Tell baba God co E be like say your call na direct connect to heaven.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Dafe20(m): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2016
Marvel1206:
Congrats sire
but why you come resemble AY na

Lolz. .... me resemble AY? I strongly disagree. Instead make I resemble am as in pepper rest grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by tinutunde(f): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2016
you be sharp shooter oooo .. congrats to you and your wife

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by blank(f): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2016
Congrats papa ejima.

Seems they told you that you were expecting twin girls.

God will give you the resources to train them.

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by AlexCk: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Everything na double double.

grin grin
God's blessings oo just
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by kobis27(f): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2016
congratulations
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Dollyak(f): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2016
What is African people's obsession with giving their children foreign names. Anyways, all the best.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by PaulIdu: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2016
Badt guy congrats
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by bastien: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2016
My Bros.. .. Are a man, a great man..... I key to your success if having twins..... Name them Ozil and Sanchez grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:43am On Oct 07, 2016
Congrats bro! May God protect them for you and may your joy know no bounds

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 11:43am On Oct 07, 2016
grin
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2016
They're so cute kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife / I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? / My Story, Women And Men, Read And Learn From It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.