Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG (3230 Views)

Umar Ganduje Builds A N75Million Litres Water Treatment Plant (Photos) / Ondo Election: Police Deploy 22 Armoured Vehicles, 20 Gunboats, 2 Helicopters / 6 Armoured Cars Arrive Port-Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by dlox147(m): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2015
Here are some interesting photos of our own Armoured vehicle plant

Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by Ofeakwu(m): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2015
K
Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by dlox147(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2015
Run-flat inserts put into tyres by PROFORCE during the armouring process

Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by SPG4U(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2015
[size=20pt]make dem take bomb test d vehicles....[/size]
Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by dlox147(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2015
Finished product

Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by Blanc8(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2015
ok
Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by Joeblazeochola(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2015
interesting
Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by temitemi1(m): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2015
Proudly Naija!
Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by ahaz: 8:58am On Jul 06, 2015
Dharniel:
poster were is dis plant located
Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2015
ahaz:
i'm not the poster?
Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by overhypedsteve(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2015
This is good. But for a country like Nigeria who the whole Africa looks up to. I think this is not best. Lest work together to make this nation better. Nigeria is in a big mess and boko haram is not even up to 1% of our problem.
Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by Forzap: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2015
OK undecided
Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by Super1Star: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2015
ahaz:

Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.

That is ProForce company.
Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by 1after: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2015
Super1Star:

Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.

That is ProForce company.

Bro, never knew the CEO of that Proforce is one Adetokunbo guy. Just going through there website now....wow...
Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by olatade(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2015
I have always wondered if vehicles like this one have air conditioning in them cause from all indications the glasses can't be wound down
Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by Super1Star: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2015
1after:

Bro, never knew the CEO of that Proforce is one Adetokunbo guy. Just going through there website now....wow...

Yeah, he is a very silent billionaire.

He is a military contractor. Army is presently using some of their vehicles in the NE War theatre.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by chris4gold(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2015
brb
Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2015
with MORE support we can meet our military transport demands and do away with those hilux
Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Wow...This is serious. More grease to your elbows
Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by stinggy(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2015
The finished product looks solid.
Nice job.
Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by MisterLongman(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2015
Great.............
Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by sweetgala(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
SPG4U:
[size=20pt]make dem take bomb test d vehicles....[/size]

Those APC are not IED safe or bomb proof, it has a flat underside and would probably do more damage to the inside compartment in the case of an IED below.

It is of use against small arms fire and SMR , it is no better than a mid level bullet proof jeep
Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by Super1Star: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
sweetgala:

Those APC are not IED safe or bomb proof, it has a flat underside and would probably do more damage to the inside compartment in the case of an IED below.

It is of use against small arms fire and SMR , it is no better than a mid level bullet proof jeep

You know all these and you did not set up your own company to be executing such contracts?

Mind you, those APCs are being used by NA and NP.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by sweetgala(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
Super1Star:

You know all these and you did not set up your own company to be executing such contracts?

Mind you, those APCs are being used by NA and NP.

I've been thinking of applying to these companies to bring my ideas, I happen to be an engineer interested in military hardware . it is something I might look into in the future
Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by Super1Star: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
sweetgala:

I've been thinking of applying to these companies to bring my ideas, I happen to be an engineer interested in military hardware . it is something I might look into in the future

If you have flair for it, you can book an appointment with the CEO, to share your idea.

The company is in Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.
Re: Nigeria Armoured Vehicles Man. Plant..photos, Courtesy Of BEEGEAGLES BLOG by Realdeals(m): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Impressive

(1) (Reply)

Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals / Reason Why Buhari Must Fight Ipob The More... / Biafra: A Yoruba Muslim Response To Bbc Hardtalk On Why Igbo's Are Angry With Ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.