Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,257 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) (26511 Views)

''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff / Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) / Soldiers Disperse Dariqa Muslims In Yobe State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by Dee60: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2015
In Year 2015?

What exactly is our problem? Indifference, incompetence, corruption, wickedness or all of them put together, plus more? What about warm water, tear gas, rubber bullets? even all these are no longer used (except maybe warm water sprays).

Na wa o.

When will my country stop being a toddler?

When are we going to stop brutality in high places?
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by koife(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2015
Pathetic...am sure the devil will have to wonder where on earth humans from the northern part Learn the art of cruelty to over throw him in cruelty ranking grin
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2015
they should remove d cp .
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by dayo23(f): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2015
Confuse country with confuse Presido
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by kennyman200(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2015
It'll take an extraordinary change for the Nigerian police to change.. Only God has the change..
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by klax(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2015
CHANGE!!!!
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by Kirinwa: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2015
K
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by vislabraye(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Where is El Rufai is all this?

No,..he's waiting to blame Gej.
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by Lasese: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2015
Following
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by amnesty7: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2015
Zico5:
I don't know when all these problem will end. To be sincere the major world problem now is islam. Killing with reckless abandon. And these northern elders could not find solution no matter what. I wonder how it will be if these killings are from the south. May God continue to protect our lives. We need peace in Nigeria
And what brought Islam here? We are talking about police dispersing protesters and see where you are going. Learn to be civic and broad-minded please.
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by aura08130(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2015
Our so called "police is your friend". Some friend they are
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by Zico5(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2015
amnesty7:

And what brought Islam here? We are talking about police dispersing protesters and see where you are going. Learn to be civic and broad-minded please.
U need to think of it, why is it that hostility emanating on daily basis is from North and muslim centered state for that matter. U need to review on all these.
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by mcmukoko12(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2015
wetin he go find there. He get luck.
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2015
Personally I think what is happening to the christian in the north is really unfair check the number of people killed by boko haram 70% are Christians now the governor is appointing a Muslim as the caretaker common, my Muslim brother let's speak the truth this is not right. I remember when they had a Christian as the governor they all wish him dead and when he eventually die some people were celebrating. Am not trying to seek for sympathy but u can't preach ur religion to me after seeing all this its not just right at all # God help us to live with our difference # embarassed
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by feedburner(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2015
missbehave247:
The police in Kaduna used live bullets to
disperse angry youths who were protesting
the appointment of the interim caretaker
chairman of Chikun local government
area,Hajiya Hadiza Yahuza.

Cc:lalasticlala

Source: http://leadership.ng/news/445058/police-use-live-bullets-to-disperse-protesting-youths-in-kaduna

grin welcome to the abiminable damnation, the zoological Republic where baboons n monkeys are jumping up and down with no plan n direction grin
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Make una leave npf out this. No be una vote for change? I want to hear una shout sai baba, sai El rufai, sai change. Enjoy your change.
priscaoge:
I give up on NPF angry
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by pBuhari(f): 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nigeria Police are stupid
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by jayriginal: 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Minet16:

while the youths were right, as to choose who they want as a leader, they weren't supposed to go hay wire as it could lead to something disastrous.
By the way if the protesting was much then the police did sane to disperse those youths. I don't know why once a thread on police is open, they just start bashing them, even if the police is right, Nigerians just believe say, NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE.
dem get luck say no b army catch dem

#@MINET16

Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by holyokoto(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
stmayor:
when Naija police go get sense self
naso London police de do when them de admire them?
i just tire o

I have never seen or heard or even advice the Police to go about with blank amour for operation, elsae if everybody knew. no one will be afraid of them
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Religion is the issue here! Christians are 95% inhabitants of this LGA. If u cannot put a christian caretaker in Zaria or Giwa LGA why put a non-indigene muslims caretaker in a christian town??

It's happening all over the North. Christians are suppressed to second class politically everywhere in the North. Imagine chibok with 94% christian population been given a muslims principal, vice principal and CSO of almost christian girls school. Why won't Boko-haram capture them?

1 Like

Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by otiigba1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Religion is the issue here! Christians are 95% inhabitants of this LGA. If u cannot put a christian caretaker in Zaria or Giwa LGA why put a non-indigene muslims caretaker in a christian town??

It's happening all over the North. Christians are suppressed to second class politically everywhere in the North. Imagine chibok with 94% christian population been given a muslims principal, vice principal and CSO of almost christian girls school. Why won't Boko-haram capture them?
i don't understand you, what is wrong with a muslim principal heading a christian school or muslim care taker heading a christian community? One would have thought that its a good idea for intergration, the head gets some incite about christians through his chrstians pupils and vis versa, hasn't it occured to you that,perhaps that is what has been the problem initially thus all the atrocities against christians by muslims? Christians not mixing with muslims undecided atleast to get aquinted with each others religion

1 Like

Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by Rasdagama: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Leopard will never change it spot. I have no single confidence on El rufai,i know he is a fanatic. Ever since he tweeted that ungodly remarks about Jesus Christ in 2013,he had shown own whose side he would throw his weight,no matter the situation. Why appointing an infidel Hadiza as Chairman caretaker for a local government dominated by Christians? Would he have appointed say Revd. Abraham Jatau for same post in Zaria LGA? El rufai,you are a fanatic. The earlier you have a rethink,the better for you. I still remember with nostalgia,how,during your days as FTC Minister,you would demolish churches,not approve lands for church buildings,but wouldn't do same for Mosques. Half word is enough for the wise. Nasir,be wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by salt1: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
PappyMason:
Islamization agenda on full swing.

Chinku Local Govt headquaters is located in the southern part of Kaduna in a town called Kunjuma.

By appointing a northern muslim as caretaker of the LGA shows how insensitive El Rufai !
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by BraniacX(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
otiigba1:
i don't understand you, what is wrong with a muslim principal heading a christian school or muslim care taker heading a christian community? One would have thought that its a good idea for intergration, the head gets some incite about christians through his chrstians pupils and vis versa, hasn't it occured to you that,perhaps that is what has been the problem initially thus all the atrocities against christians by muslims? Christians not mixing with muslims undecided atleast to get aquinted with each others religion

Stop being a hypocrite, will muslims in this region ever allow the appointment of a christian caretaker of say Zaria L.G.A? Like it or not religion is political and the appointment of that woman is unacceptable.
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
This is what you get when you elect a pretentious man as President.
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

That Elrufai is a bigot and fanatic. Does it mean that there is no member of APC from that LG to be appointed as CTC Chairman? This is a ploy to plunder the resources of the Christians in Kaduna by the fanatic of a Governor. I urge you all not to allow yourself to be cowed to submission.
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Why not integrate by appointing a Christian VC in Kano State University or a Christian head in a muslim dominated school in Zaria?
otiigba1:
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by priscaoge(f): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Make una leave npf out this. No be una vote for change? I want to hear una shout sai baba, sai El rufai, sai change. Enjoy your change.

Hey Mr,do I look like an APshit e-fighter or U are new in Politics Section? undecided undecided Check Ur records well tongue tongue
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by no2fuks(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
see gobe
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by sparkwil(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
otiigba1:
Badass hypocrite. Would you say such if the reverse was the case? you r so foooolish not to see this decision is a crazy one considering how religiously polarized kaduna is.
Re: Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) by sparkwil(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=ZKOSOSO post=35546756]Religion is the issue here! Christians are 95% inhabitants of this LGA. If u cannot put a christian caretaker in Zaria or Giwa LGA why put a non-indigene muslims caretaker in a christian town??

It's happening all over the North. Christians are suppressed to second class politically everywhere in the North. Imagine chibok with 94% christian population been given a muslims principal, vice principal and CSO of almost christian girls school. Why won't Boko-haram capture them?[/quote
True word. where they are minority they preach peace and integration but when they are majority they oppress and kill the minority. They still can't see that for every Christian killed 100 Muslims eventually die as is evident in the middle east. One thing is sure, God fights for his own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Visits Frank Obi's Family Who Was Slain By Gunmen / Anambra Guber: Maduka Emerges Accord Party Candidate, Alexreports Concedes / Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.