Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,238 members, 7,839,260 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Rap Song: 'Get My Shine On' By Rapmoney (Rate The Song) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Song: 'Get My Shine On' By Rapmoney (Rate The Song) (366 Views)

Who Else Is Feeling 'Focus' By D'banj.. I Love The Song / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? / Opinion: King Kong Remix Is The Best Nigerian Rap Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rap Song: 'Get My Shine On' By Rapmoney (Rate The Song) by Rapmoney(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2015
Nairalanders, rate my rap song titled 'Get My Shine On'. The song was done some years back, 2008 to be precise and I have well improved musically since then sha cheesy cool

The song was recorded at SOD Studios, New Haven, Enugu by DJ Kingston.

You can also download and listen to another of my track which happens to be a mixed tape below cool

Let's go there! Its Dream Team Entertainment, baby wink

Please rate them.
Re: Rap Song: 'Get My Shine On' By Rapmoney (Rate The Song) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2015
Please where is the song??
Re: Rap Song: 'Get My Shine On' By Rapmoney (Rate The Song) by Rapmoney(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
vfactor:
Please where is the song??
I have bin trying to upload them. Giving me stress!

(1) (Reply)

Newly Discovered: A Nairaland Artiste Featured Banky W. #progress / New Talent Tv Show Coming Soon / Best New Songs Of The Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.