Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) - Art, Graphics & Video (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) (18624 Views)

Free Logo And Business Card Design For The 1st 10 People / FREE Logo Design Session. {(Submit Your Logo Design Request)} / Free Logo Designs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
williams20:

Waoh
I'm impressed
Can you send the jpeg format to my mail
I can't download from here

peter_ogundele@yahoo.com

sent.....check your email
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by norame(f): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kindly design a logo for my laundry biz...name is " samywhite laundry & dry-cleaning services"

My email: assumpta_uche@yahoo.com

We will talk biz after the logo.

Thanks
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by Jaypea98: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
deScifa:
This offer goes to first 20 request.

Check out my portfolio on Behance Behance.net/descifa
Sir please kindly help me with a nice logo the name is New Erral Elites Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by Jaypea98: 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=deScifa post=35761864][/quote] Sir please kindly help me with a nice logo the name is New Erral Elites Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
norame:
Kindly design a logo for my laundry biz...name is " samywhite laundry & dry-cleaning services"

My email: assumpta_uche@yahoo.com

We will talk biz after the logo.

Thanks

sorry i stopped taking request for free logo design. You can contact me at info@descifa.com for price quotes.

Thanks
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jaypea98:

Sir please kindly help me with a nice logo the name is
New Erral Elites
Thanks in anticipation.

sorry i stopped taking request for free logo design. You can contact me at info@descifa.com for price quotes.

Thanks
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 8:59am On Sep 14, 2015
correction for faster alert

Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by kaze4blues(m): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
pls help me design a logo for our club. the name of the club is achievers friendship club. motto is progress
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
kaze4blues:
pls help me design a logo for our club. the name of the club is achievers friendship club. motto is progress

Thanks
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by achu442(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2015
Please I need a Logo for "Zibit Beats" then under " www.facebook.com/zibitbeats"

Thanks...Send to achudebest@gmail. com
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2015
achu442:
Please I need a Logo for "Zibit Beats" then under " www.facebook.com/zibitbeats"

Thanks...Send to achudebest@gmail. com

Thanks
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by tomiamida: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hi Descifa
My outfit is interested in upgrading its current logo and I came across your thread here.
How do I go about this? Do i send you the previous logo or will you do from scratch?
my contact is 07054570276 and 08038114452. email is nathanielamida@gmail.com
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
deScifa:

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement, I am humbled by your words and would aspire to do even better. Stopped taking request for free jobs a long while ago after the quota I stipulated to accept free request was exceeded, this thread was created as a sort of awareness/advertisement and also to have a portfolio to refer people to. I look forward to your patronage. You can reach me at info@descifa.com or descifa@outlook.com when you are ready sir.

Thank you sir
I think I am ready. I am trying to build a photo and video outfit. This will involve music video making, film making and event photography as it grows. However, the logo has to be there forever you know. So what's your price? civilmaiah[at]gmail.com.
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2015
jcmaiah:

I think I am ready. I am trying to build a photo and video outfit. This will involve music video making, film making and event photography as it grows. However, the logo has to be there forever you know. So what's your price? civilmaiah[at]gmail.com.

Good Morning Sir,

Sorry for the late reply. I Will send you an email shortly.

Thank you
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2015
deScifa:

Good Morning Sir,
Sorry for the late reply. I Will send you an email shortly.
Thank you
OK.
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2015
jcmaiah:

I just sent you an email sir
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by Onegai(f): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hello everyone.

It's been a while. Hope you're all good. Please take a look at the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter

Basically a baby needs surgery urgently and her mother truly cannot do it by herself. We have spent a lot of effort trying to get this to the frontpage of NL to no avail. Now we need your help. Her mother is a NLer.

If you are a Graphic Designer, will you be able to please design a poster For us to use on all social media sites, for this baby? It would have to be done for free (and God bless you as you do). We need it fast please.

Thank you.
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
Onegai:
Hello everyone.

It's been a while. Hope you're all good. Please take a look at the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter

Basically a baby needs surgery urgently and her mother truly cannot do it by herself. We have spent a lot of effort trying to get this to the frontpage of NL to no avail. Now we need your help. Her mother is a NLer.

If you are a Graphic Designer, will you be able to please design a poster For us to use on all social media sites, for this baby? It would have to be done for free (and God bless you as you do). We need it fast please.

Thank you.

May the creator and the healer, heal this baby, i will see what i can do about that soon.
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
for those who did not follow this thread from beginning let me save you the stress of vising all the pages.

1 Share

Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2015

1 Share

Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2015

1 Share

Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
Part 2

1 Share

Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2015

1 Share

Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2015

1 Share

Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by kingpin83(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
deScifa:
This offer goes to first 20 request.

Check out my portfolio on Behance
Behance.net/descifa
please help with.
9ja urban imagery logo.
thanks alot.
email is mrfrankie007@gmail.com
thanx
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
kingpin83:

please help with.
9ja urban imagery logo.
thanks alot.
email is mrfrankie007@gmail.com
thanx

Thanks
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
jcmaiah:

OK.

Maiah
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by andyjwe(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hello! great job! Kindly help me design a logo details are: Company/business Name- World Changer Media
Slogan: Raising World Changers!

Kindly email me on: ehinomeandrew@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
andyjwe:

Hello! great job! Kindly help me design a logo details are: Company/business Name- World Changer Media
Slogan: Raising World Changers!

Kindly email me on: ehinomeandrew@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation

Thanks
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Rate my site and kindly contact me for your web site/ development services
Descifa.com
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by deScifa(m): 7:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) by ChelseaDr(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
thank you for this wonderful gesture.

Pla could you design a logo for....

Omega Clinic & Maternity Home
.......Your health, our priority

Thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check in for Outstanding Graphic Designs / GWR: Chancellor Ahaghotu Breaks Record For Longest Painting Hours / 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.