Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Boko Haram Attack RCCG - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Attack RCCG (323 Views)

SAD: Armed Robbers Attack RCCG Church In ABUJA / Terrorist Planning To Attack RCCG During Convention. / See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attack RCCG by ud20: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2015
A suicide bomber on Sunday found his way into the City of David Parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG in http://hubpulpit.com/News/ArtMID/424/ArticleID/49/Boko-Haram-Attack-RCCG
Re: Boko Haram Attack RCCG by enilove(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
From today, every weapon of the enemy shall destroy the enemy , in Jesus name.

No weapon fashioned against the churches shall prosper again, in Jesus name.

The word of God says:

Psalm 57:6 KJV
They have prepared a net for my steps; my soul is bowed down: they have digged a pit before me, into the midst whereof they are fallen themselves . Selah.

As they gather their weaponry , God shall divide their tongues and they shall begin to use their weapons in their camps on themselves, in Jesus name.

If you are a true Christian that loves his neighbour,any time you pray ,intercede for your brothers in the north and God will answer them.

(1) (Reply)

Christ Is The Power Of God / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday - 12/7//15)- TOUCH NOT / Visiting Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.