Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday - 12/7//15)- TOUCH NOT - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday - 12/7//15)- TOUCH NOT (325 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday Oct 4th 2015) - ONLY A PRIVILEGE / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday August 23rd 2015)- HEAVEN AT LAST / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday - 19/7//15)-CALLED UNTO HOLINESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday - 12/7//15)- TOUCH NOT by dallyemmy: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Sunday - 12/7//15)- TOUCH NOT

1.Father, thank you for your mercies that endureth forever over my life and family.

2.Father, thank you for all the battles, seen and unseen, that you have fought and won on my behalf.

3.Thank you Father for your faithfulness and for your unfailing love and promises over my life.

4.Father, in any way I have disobeyed you and have "touched", grieved, harmed, or confronted your anointed and prophets, please, forgive and have mercy upon me.

5.Father, forgive any word that I have uttered irreverently, against any of your servants, secretly or openly.

6.Father, you're the God that turns sorrow to joy, come and turn all my grief and sorrow to joy today.

7.Father, arise and scatter every satanic conspiracy against my ministry, business and family.

8. I pursue, I overtake and I recover all that the enemies have stolen from me and my family, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, arise and avenge the untimely death of all your children in the hands of Boko Haram, ISIS, Al kaida and the wicked.

10.Father, expose and bring your judgement upon the enemies of your church in Nigeria, UK, Iraq and other countries, including the Boko Haram sect.

11.Father, arise, protect and fight for your church and your anointed, all over the world.

12.Father, you're the glory and the lifter up of my head, please, lift up my head above those of my enemies.

13.Father, silence every storm in my life and family.

14.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
15. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Accomplice To Sin? / Testimony Time. Share Your Testimonies Here / Be Blessed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.