Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story (924 Views)

I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back / How I Was Betrayed At Pdp’s National Convention In Port Harcourt —sheriff / How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by allisonluvsu(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2015
Following the aftermath of the APC convention. Gov. Amaechi has this to say:

“Let it be known, that I didn’t just join the APC, I was wooed by the legacy parties and four other PDP governors then. Naturally in every bargain, interests must be spelt out. Of course they did promise me the Vice Presidential ticket in the forth coming election with a condition to sell the party and make President Jonathan unpopular. The initial arrangement was to pair me with Hon. Tambuwal (Speaker of House of Representatives) .

But when other entrants like Atiku and others entered the party, everything changed. It was Gov. Nyako that opened up to me on the recent changes, and pleaded with me to take the position of the National chairman of party, that it will be zoned to the South-South. And I grudgingly accepted. Now, in every political convention, consensus building is needed to harmonize all interests.

So I initiated a platform for the 16 APC governors to talk in Port-Harcourt last week. And in that meeting, the 13 governors and their deputies that were in attendance reassured me that I will be given the national chairmanship slot. But when I asked Gov. Adams to ask Chief Ikimi and John Oyegun to step down for my candidate, Adam’s quietly told me “My brother, I know the bad name they have called you in the South-South and Rivers in particular. Again, I sympathize with you because I know how much you have put-in in APC, this Yoruba and Hausa people can’t be trusted, they said you couldn’t build the APC in Rivers State and that only 95,633 out of the 1.3 million membership you claimed have passport photographs. That everything was doctored by you”.

I find it very disappointing, that we no longer have men of trust, and integrity. Men whose words should be their bond in politics. So last night, I made my position clear, that if the other candidates didn’t step down for Dr. Sam Sam Jaja, then there was no point picking the expression of interest form. I feel deeply betrayed”

Source: http://reportsafrique.com/2015/07/how-i-was-betrayed-by-tinubu-buhari-gov-amaechi-shares-his-story/

Poster: www.loadedvilla.com
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Demmzy15(m): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2015
U wish
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by demmy0325(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by kinxlink(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2015
Cluelessness
Well check this,

A teacher asked his students, 1+1=?
A student stood up and said 4.
Akpos who was passing by overheard the answer, shook his head and said to himself;
"My God, this 9ja is not country o.
Everything has increased; Transport Fare, Fuel prices, Foodstuffs, Beer,... Everything!
Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to 4!
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by DuchessLily(f): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2015
Oohhh.... So e dey pain??

U were served ur own dish

U betrayed ur people for them, how did u ever think they can trust a person like u??

Kai! Dis aspect of politics is very interesting grin cheesy
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Success1sMine: 11:46am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Miracle4Sure: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by modath(f): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2015
TANoids, una well done , reportsafrique is the new one, issokay, before the end of this year, una go tire.
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2015
a
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
imbecil.e they never betray u finish until they collect money on ur head grin
u kicked at ur own brother and welcome a stranger
u think politics is 1+1

what u dont know is bigger than u
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by alabiyemmy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Amaechi abi na Rotimi. He they pain u gan gan o. Welu welu gan gAn o
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by hardywaltz(m): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Silly

1 Like

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Lanceslot(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Kam gue the edemede anam abia.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Terminates LGA Chairmen Tenure! / Lmaooooooooo / Buhari’s Packed Schedule In Washington DC Unveiled By SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.