Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,167 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Most Important Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Important Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage (863 Views)

3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog / Would You Choose A Good Marriage Over Career? / The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Important Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by danimodd(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
There are three stages in a relationship, once a relationship has gotten to the third stage, marriage should not be delay again.

1. ROMANTIC STAGE.
This is stage whereby you have strong feelings or affection towards someone.
This is when both partners develop unusual interest in each other probably because of likeness for personality, statue, gift or status. It may even be a mutual feeling between both party for example,
I like him, I love her, she's my kind of person, i cherished her good sense of humor, i think we are compatible, she has what i would love my woman to have etc.
Beware, this stage is very important even though you claim that it's God leading you or a prophet you respected so much has said it. You must also love him or her.

2. REALITY STAGE.
It's indeed a reality stage because at this stage issues will be discussed.

When i say issues, i mean background, likes and dislikes, what you will allow and what you will not allow, sometimes pasts that can endanger the future needs to be sorted out, weakness, strong point etc. Here, sincerity of the highest order is demanded in both partners as pretense will not be condoled at all.
Sometimes both party might experience temporary separation in order to come together becoming stronger (You disagree to agree). It is important as you need to touch each other's Achilles heel.CLICK HERE TO READ MORE... http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/read-3-stages-of-relationship-that.html

Re: Most Important Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
For u ba?
Re: Most Important Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by danimodd(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
hmmm
Re: Most Important Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by danimodd(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
love wantiti
Re: Most Important Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by danimodd(m): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
for all of us ni o

(1) (Reply)

Cleaning Services: Terrazzo, Rug And Carpet. / I Need Ur Advice Please / 6 Years Old Hilarious Maths Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.