Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog (33779 Views)

Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2017
This post is just to tell the ladies or let me just say to confirm to the ladies what they "already know".

Men unlike women don't have many things to think about than making their live better and pleasurable, but those little things can cause more harm than good.

Here are 3 important things men thinks about:

1. MONEY

Money is not just the root of evils but also the pillar of all goods.

Every man want to be financially independent especially among their peers.

Every man want to be caring to their women as money takes important part when it comes to being caring to one's woman as money makes a woman more happier and maybe more loyal(though the belief of some men)
They want to give their children quality education and to make them look good among their peers.

Every good man thinks about how to be able to give when financial needs arise both in his family along with his siblings and that of the family of his woman.

The thought of this(money) alone can kill a man or make any man settle for evil to make the money when it is not coming through doing good, but it must not just be a justification for evil deeds.

2. WOMEN

Well, some men will say women don't deserve to be allowed too much in the mind as their other name is betrayal.

I don't share this same thought though, as i have seen many good women who deserves to be cherished.

A good man thinks about his woman, how she will be ahead of her peers, that when they don't see her they cannot make decision.

Many other men thinks about how to spend pleasurable moment with other women as the one at home has passed her prime.

The not-married-men also want to taste many ladies for the fun of it and to show superiority among their peers.

Even as many men proclaim that money takes superior part of their thought, when they don't have money they still think about women, when they now have the woman they start thinking about money.

3. SPORT

The popular sport is football which men made popular through their followership, what makes it different from the rest of the sports is still vague to me.

Football makes many men forget their sorrows, lack and wants.

When the game is about to start the woman must be careful as it can cause unending battle if she trespasses especially when the team the man is supporting is at the verge of losing or lost, it will be a huge commotion if he is into betting and that match will make him lose lots of money.

Little wonder many women support the team their man supports so that they feel the same way whatever the outcome of the game is.

Just like the way a man feels at the beginning of a relationship so also is the way they feel and think when they are anticipating the beginning of any match of their team especially when it is against a tough opponent.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2017/01/3-most-important-things-men-thinks-about.html

15 Likes

Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by Kingstel(m): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2017
Very true. tongue
PRETTY MIKE EXPLAINS WHY HE ATTENDS EVENTS WITH SPECIAL UMBRELLAS AND PUT LADIES IN LEASHES - Vineck.com

In the past weeks, there have been some sort of controversial news reported as well as its attendant reactions in the media on how two masked ladies are being used like ‘Dogs’ at public events by Pretty Mike as fondly called by family and friends right from when he was about 11 years old. As closely monitored by Vineck.com online, Mike Eze-Nwalie Nwogu (his real name) has been condemned for such acts by so many individuals within and outside Nigeria; with some describing same as demeaning and barbaric, to say the least...

Click here for more:
http://www.vineck.com/2017/01/vineckcom-reveals-why-pretty-mike.html
Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by pocohantas(f): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2017
With the way most of them jump on any thread concerning women, I think women should be number 1.

Edited: Now some of them are quoting me anyhow, denying they think about women...yet any thread on woman matter dey reach 18 pages grin.
They say they think about sex and not women, who do you have sex with, rhinoceros?

No wonder some of you behave like wild animals.

One of them is on another thread telling me they want to f-ck every new lady they meet. These ones are here saying money.
If you guys spend all your time thinking of money, your fellow men won't be going about raping females, including underaged. Useless men... angry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
pocohantas:
With the way most of them jump on any thread concerning women, I think women should be number 1.
you are right but believe me money first as you will not want her to suffer in poverty. Even the one you want to play with sef will not agree if money is not involved let alone the one that will agree to spend the whole of her life with you, love alone will not take care of the kids not her own cosmetics alone.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by pocohantas(f): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
bamisepeters:
you are right but believe me money first as you will not want her to suffer in poverty. Even the one you want to play with sef will not agree if money is not involved let alone the one that will agree to spend the whole of her life with you, love alone will not take care of the kids not her own cosmetics alone.
There are so many broke men that are married and in relationships. Enough of this money talk.
How many Nigerian men are even rich? With this our bad economy and unemployment rate.

13 Likes

Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
pocohantas:

There are so many broke men that are married and in relationships. Enough of this money talk.
How many Nigerian men are even rich? With this our bad economy and unemployment rate.
Of course, are you telling me they( men) are not thinking about how to jump out of the brokenness? Cool down don't be in hurry to crucify people.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by pocohantas(f): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
bamisepeters:
Of course, are you telling me they are not thinking about how to jump out of the brokenness? Cool down don't be in hurry to crucify people.
I hope you also cool down and stop crucifying ladies...so many of them are hooked with hustling guys. They should continue thinking, one day e go better.
If you didn't see the sarcasm in my first comment, I can't help you.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
pocohantas:

I hope you also cool down and stop crucifying ladies...so many of them are hooked with hustling guys. They should continue thinking, one day e go better.
If you didn't see the sarcasm in my first comment, I can't help you.
didn't crucify any lady now, haba! I am not saying they are after money, all i am saying is that no matter how good the woman can be a responsible man will try to make the money to take care of her.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by Babacele: 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
pocohantas:

pocohantas, u dey vex oo.

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by pocohantas(f): 12:02am On Jan 20, 2017
bamisepeters:
didn't crucify any lady now, haba! I am not saying they are after money, all i am saying is that no matter how good the woman can be a responsible man will try to make the money to take care of her.
I'm sorry. I misunderstood you...I get your point now. You're such a gentleman.

Babacele:
pocohantas, u dey vex oo.
Lol. Don't mind me.
Nairaland has made us to be on steady defensive.

10 Likes

Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by Deeypeey(m): 9:07am On Jan 21, 2017
hmmmmmmmm....maybe for a few of we young hustling guyz..u can add Nairabet and PES/FIFA...gringringrin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 21, 2017
Wrong. I don't spend my time thinking about women.
Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by FuckTheMod: 9:08am On Jan 21, 2017
bamisepeters:
This post is just to tell the ladies or let me just say to confirm to the ladies what they "already know".

Men unlike women don't have many things to think about than making their live better and pleasurable, but those little things can cause more harm than good.

1. MONEY

Every man want to be caring to their women as money takes important part when it comes to being caring to one's woman as money makes a woman more happier and maybe more loyal(though the belief of some men)
They want to give their children quality education and to make them look good among their peers.

Every good man thinks about how to be able to give when financial needs arise both in his family along with his siblings and that of the family of his woman.

The thought of this(money) alone can kill a man or make any man settle for evil to make the money when it is not coming through doing good, but it must not just be a justification for evil deeds.
[s]
2. WOMEN

Well, some men will say women don't deserve to be allowed too much in the mind as their other name is betrayal.

I don't share this same thought though, as i have seen many good women who deserves to be cherished.

A good man thinks about his woman, how she will be ahead of her peers, that when they don't see her they cannot make decision.

Many other men thinks about how to spend pleasurable moment with other women as the one at home has passed her prime.

The not-married-men also want to taste many ladies for the fun of it and to show superiority among their peers.

Even as many men proclaim that money takes superior part of their thought, when they don't have money they still think about women, when they now have the woman they start thinking about money.

3. SPORT

The popular sport is football which men made popular through their followership, what makes it different from the rest of the sports is still vague to me.

When the game is about to start the woman must be careful as it can cause unending battle if she trespasses especially when the team the man is supporting is at the verge of losing or lost, it will be a huge commotion if he is into betting and that match will make him lose lots of money.

Little wonder many women support the team their man supports so that they feel the same way whatever the outcome of the game is.

Just like the way a man feels at the beginning of a relationship so also is the way they feel and think when they are anticipating the beginning of any match of their team especially when it is against a tough opponent.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2017/01/3-most-important-things-men-thinks-about.html
[/s]
You are Fûcking wrong.

1, money

2, sex

3, others.

I don't really like sports,
Gays don't think about women.... Etc

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by NigeriaKitchen: 9:08am On Jan 21, 2017
bamisepeters:

1. MONEY

[s]2. WOMEN

Even as many men proclaim that money takes superior part of their thought, when they don't have money they still think about women, when they now have the woman they start thinking about money.[/s]

3. SPORT

Men don't usually think about women, they think about SEX cheesy cheesy

Then you forgot to add: Cars

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by emmanuel596(m): 9:09am On Jan 21, 2017
1 money
2 more money
3 plenty much more money..... No extra shi

9 Likes

Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by modelsms(m): 9:09am On Jan 21, 2017
Well, I think about my loved ones more especially my siblings.
Know I can die for them.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by bettercreature(m): 9:09am On Jan 21, 2017
pocohantas:
Only foool would make a woman his first priority,We don't have to prove you wrong!check politics threads

12 Likes

Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by femi4: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2017
CARS
Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by kally90(f): 9:09am On Jan 21, 2017
oh,I missed the front page.
Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by Mayydayy(m): 9:09am On Jan 21, 2017
BUHARI.
The way MEN in Nigeria are thinking about him right now is so alarming.
He should be ready to meet us in 2019.
Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by pembisco(m): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2017

8 Likes

Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by atirolu(m): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2017
Woman or sex?

Do gay also tink about woman Or sex ?

Sex is wot they tink of not woman
Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by veekid(m): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2017
All I think about are
1. Money
2. Money
3. More money

2 Likes

Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by Shortyy(f): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2017
OK.. And?
Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by Rilwayne001: 9:11am On Jan 21, 2017
I think about MONEY.
I think about MONEY.
I think about MONEY.
I think about MONEY.

I think about MONEY.
I think about MONEY.
I think about MONEY.
I think about MONEY

I think about MONEY.
I think about MONEY.
I think about MONEY.
I think about MONEY
I think about MONEY.
I think about MONEY.
I think about MONEY.
I think about WOMEN.

I think about MONEY.
I think about MONEY.
I think about MONEY.
I think about SPORT.

angry angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by modelsms(m): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2017
Just wonder what women think most if not prince charming that will take them to moon back and forth.Runs out and jumps keke before stone scatter biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 21, 2017
Funny but I only think about number 1 undecided
Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by Innodon(m): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2017
1. Money, 2. Money, 3. Money
Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by Sard(m): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2017
Mine is in this order:
1. Money
2. Money
3. Career
4. Money
5. Money
6. Sport (most especially football)
7. Women

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by spicy244(f): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2017
grin grin
Re: 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog by QuietHammer(m): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2017
I hate sports. Will my man-card be revoked because of that? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge / My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat / Bride Runs Away After Groom Fails To Provide Traditional Marriage Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.