Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

No Comment again, thanks anyway! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Comment again, thanks anyway! (889 Views)

Thanks TeHN / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / Soldier Reunited With Mom After 30 Years (Thanks to google) ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Comment again, thanks anyway! by Maykelly(f): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2009
Who is most responsible for having a bad society toady. the New generation fathers' or the New generation morthers? Why and how should also be given.
Thanks.
Re: No Comment again, thanks anyway! by Seun(m): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2009
The word you're looking for is "parents", and the decay not limited to this generation of parents.
Re: No Comment again, thanks anyway! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2009
May kelly:

Mothers are responsible for having a bad society today. Our society is bad is because of the carelessness of our new generation mothers.

So when you also become a mother, you'll be responsible for the bad society. Nor be so?
Re: No Comment again, thanks anyway! by Maykelly(f): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2009
Seun:

The word you're looking for is "parents", and the decay not limited to this generation of parents.

No. not parents but new generation mothers. If anyone wants to be honest about this topic you will agree. Not All new gen. mothers.
Take a look at their dressing, there way of communication, staying out late, what they wear their child/children at infant. How they warn the teacher or anyone not to beat their child when he/she is wrong. etc. you will not deny this at all. The advise they give to their child/children, the type of story they tell them etc.

Their advise is look at A, B or mr C etc.

Fathers only go out, may stay long outside but children learn fast from their mothers.
Re: No Comment again, thanks anyway! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2009
May kelly:

No. not parents but new generation mothers. If anyone wants to be honest about this topic you will agree. Not All new gen. mothers.
Take a look at their dressing, there way of communication, staying out late, what they wear their child/children at infant. How they warn the teacher or anyone not to beat their child when he/she is wrong. etc. you will not deny this at all. The advise they give to their child/children, the type of story they tell them etc.

Fathers only go out, may stay long outside but children learn fast from their mothers.

You sure have a low self esteem for wanting to take the blames of an entire society. Are you a follower of Freud?
Re: No Comment again, thanks anyway! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2009
@poster, justify Ur conclusion!
Re: No Comment again, thanks anyway! by mohawkchic(f): 12:16am On Mar 08, 2009
~Pssf . . What a load of baloni!! You Could have started a debate rather than make a conclusion based on your opinion only You Know! ~
Re: No Comment again, thanks anyway! by Radiant(f): 1:32am On Mar 08, 2009
LOL. . . your mother must be one never to be desired.
Re: No Comment again, thanks anyway! by Sissy3(f): 2:12am On Mar 08, 2009
May kelly:

Mothers are responsible for having a bad society today. Our society is bad is because of the carelessness of our new generation mothers.

u sure do have seriously problem w/ yourself sad
Re: No Comment again, thanks anyway! by Akinagirl(f): 4:03am On Mar 08, 2009
So since when did you OPINION become a FACT? Listen do you have any hardcore evidence for your blatant statement?
Re: No Comment again, thanks anyway! by Outstrip(f): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2009
May Kelly you already sound like an irresponsible mother. You have already decided that the father has no responsibility to the children's upbringing. You have already failed. I give you an F. I hope that you do not raise the son that if I had a daughter she would even be interested in.
Re: No Comment again, thanks anyway! by spoilt(f): 12:36am On Mar 09, 2009
May kelly:

Why blame the parent who actually stayed home and tried raising the child the best she could while excusing the parent that went out?
Re: No Comment again, thanks anyway! by touchmeder: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2009

i tire for this Marykelly.what nonsense, what a sad view to hold especially coming from a woman.
Re: No Comment again, thanks anyway! by Maykelly(f): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2009
May kelly:

Who is most responsible for having a bad society toady. the New generation fathers' or the New generation morthers? Why and how should also be given.
Thanks.

Radiant:

LOL. . . your mother must be one never to be desired.

Outstrip:

May Kelly you already sound like an irresponsible mother. You have already decided that the father has no responsibility to the children's upbringing. You have already failed. I give you an F. I hope that you do not raise the son that if I had a daughter she would even be interested in.

by their fruits you shall know them.
michelin89:

You sure have a low self esteem for wanting to take the blames of an entire society. Are you a follower of Freud?

By their fruits you shall know them. they cannot hide it from the public.

~Sissy~:

u sure do have seriously problem w/ yourself sad

touchmeder:

i tire for this Marykelly.what nonsense, what a sad view to hold especially coming from a woman.

they disagree with you but have no points to make grin
Re: No Comment again, thanks anyway! by Badriyyah(f): 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2009
Why should the mothers take the blame?? Marriage is a union and also having kids is the same thing. The man should take as much blame as the woman.

What style of dressing do you speak about? Most New Gen mums I know are always suited up or dress casually.

Way of communication? Again you need to explain this properly because you are generalising.

What their infants wear? Hmmmm, show us an example instead of the rare cases, because I see Mums dressing infants like infants.

Teachers beating their kids?? What gives a teacher the right to lay their hands on my kid, especially if I don't do the same thing. I have seen teachers abuse kids for no reason, So you really trust teachers who have no emotional feelings towards your child to discipline them? Shame.

Fathers only go out?? That is what a broken home looks like. Most responsible fathers I know take part in raising their children.

So before you start jumping at women you need to carefully think about what you're saying. wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Always Blame Her When Daughters Go Wrong / Are You Living With Hiv And Praying For A Marriage Partner? / My Wife Is A Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.