Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) (2070 Views)

Why Fathers Are Neglected In Old Age. ( A Must Read For Guys) / Twins From Different Fathers In One Womb / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by LamLam15: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Here is the picture of a man with his baby tied to his back. The beautiful thing about the picture is that he looks happy doing it.

To all married men in the house, would you ever try this?

Picture Credit: http://metrotimesngr..com/2015/07/family-virtuous-husband.html

Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by flames007(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
dats why i hate poverty!before anyone quotes,if he had a job will dis hapin?
Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by jantofubu(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Even dangote can do wat he did... Cuz its fun, that he backs d baby doesnt mean he's jobless
flames007:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by flames007(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
jantofubu:
Even dangote can do wat he did... Cuz its fun, that he backs d baby doesnt mean he's jobless
Do u know how tight dangote's schedules are?
Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by ELTON123(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
what's the big deal undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by jantofubu(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
That doesnt mean he has no time 4 hz family, even if its for a day in 2months
flames007:
Do u know how tight dangote's schedules are?

4 Likes

Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by flames007(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
jantofubu:
That doesnt mean he has no time 4 hz family, even if its for a day in 2months
Well sha,we can't be sure!
Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by xynerise: 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Show off
Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by LamLam15: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
flames007:

Would you the same if your wife were to be the one backing her? This is not about poverty you know; it may be fun trying that once in a while after all she is your daughter.

1 Like

Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by talk2cj08(m): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ok........I they come, wake me up when the post gets to front page
Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by shangodele(m): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
u just activate my crazy laff mode
flames007:

1 Like

Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by LamLam15: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
shangodele:
u just activate my crazy laff mode

very funny dude
Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
It shouldn't be a biggie na.
Dunno o
Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by Jobabori(m): 1:50am On Jul 07, 2015
This is within their house or compound. It when he do this in the market that your question can be answered.
Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by raumdeuter: 3:22am On Jul 07, 2015
flames007:

And he won't be coming back from work or have weekends
Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by switosman(m): 4:16am On Jul 07, 2015
I do it and I have a job please. This is done not for fun. you see your wife having her hand full and the little one so soar and you come to help. Then the little one refuses to sleep, you have no choice but to do all you can to put him/her to sleep. I have done it many times but with a carrier instead not wrapper.
Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by lexy2014: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2015
flames007:
if u were so rich am sure we would have heard of u by now and if u had a job, u would b so busy that NL wouldn't cross your mind
Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by lexy2014: 7:24am On Jul 07, 2015
switosman:
I do it and I have a job please. This is done not for fun. you see your wife having her hand full and the little one so soar and you come to help. Then the little one refuses to sleep, you have no choice but to do all you can to put him/her to sleep. I have done it many times but with a carrier instead not wrapper.
whatever u use in doing it doesn't matter. Our folks backed us, it didn't take anything from them. We still grew as healthy kids
Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by lexy2014: 7:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Jobabori:
This is within their house or compound. It when he do this in the market that your question can be answered.
it doesn't matter were he does it. Its his child. If its a carrier we have no qualms. When its a wrapper, we feel its a stone age thing
Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by flames007(m): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2015
lexy2014:
if u were so rich am sure we would have heard of u by now and if u had a job, u would b so busy that NL wouldn't cross your mind
And who told u i'm not so rich.very soon u would hear my name echo @ d 4 corner of d world and u will still be here bashing on NL.
Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by lexy2014: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2015
flames007:
And who told u i'm not so rich.very soon u would hear my name echo @ d 4 corner of d world and u will still be here bashing on NL.
Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by lexy2014: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2015
flames007:
"very soon"...long story. Bottomline is that u are still poor, poorer than d guy u accused of poverty. Like I said, if u had a job, u won't b on NL. Until we hear your name which is very unlikely, let's keep bashing.
Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by flames007(m): 9:58am On Jul 07, 2015
lexy2014:
"very soon"...long story. Bottomline is that u are still poor, poorer than d guy u accused of poverty. Like I said, if u had a job, u won't b on NL. Until we hear your name which is very unlikely, let's keep bashing.
u don't have a job either.
Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by lexy2014: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2015
flames007:
u don't have a job either.
hahaha...I got 2u ba?? If we go back 2d beginning, u are d one who accused a man of joblessness cos he carried his baby on his back. I never said I was employed. I was only wondering y an "employed rich" guy like u will have time 2 accuse others of joblessness and poverty while he spends time on NL. Abi NL de pay u salary?
Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by flames007(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2015
lexy2014:
hahaha...I got 2u ba?? If we go back 2d beginning, u are d one who accused a man of joblessness cos he carried his baby on his back. I never said I was employed. I was only wondering y an "employed rich" guy like u will have time 2 accuse others of joblessness and poverty while he spends time on NL. Abi NL de pay u salary?
grin U'r a hard tackle bro!
Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by lexy2014: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2015
flames007:
grin U'r a hard tackle bro!
bros I de your side
Re: Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) by shangodele(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jobabori:
i knew sum1 wen is kids r bit younger,dis is how he do carry dm abt in d public

(1) (Reply)

Baby Born At 27 Weeks Was So Tiny Her Arm Slipped Through Her Dad's Wedding Ring / Divorcees That Remarry When Their Former Spouses Are Not Dead Will Go To Hell. / "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.