Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President (48506 Views)

Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / (photo) Meet Uche Mefor, The Deputy Director Of Radio Biafra / The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by knightsTempler: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
This is witch-hunting and baseless, especially when perused from the angle of the deputy senate president.
Hold the Clerk responsible, not him.

These folks should make peace with things they can't change or risk being bitten in the arse.
Enough of the gnashing already.
Can we have real governance now?...

You can say the bolded again.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by MizMyColi(f): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:

At least he was not tear gassed and stripped of his security grin

And risk the masses breathing down their necks?

They won't dare...
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by Demdem(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
[s]
lawanson44:

Sorry bro..Ekweremadu remains Dep. Senate President till 2019...

If it is paining you, drink "Kill and Dry" like your Pa Awo-OLE-owo did.
[/s]

Fool, that's not the point here. He is currently being investigated for forgery. If police found reasons to believe that he is culpable then he will be prosecuted and if the courts deemed it fit, he will go to jail. He can continue to be the deputy senate president of criminals from the prison though. He will just need to seek the prisoners mandate. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by rusher14: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Was there forgery or not?

If there was none, the persons concerned are allowed to sue and claim damages.

If on the other hand, they are proven to have doctored and falsified an operating document so as to use it to their advantage, the full weight of the law must be thrown at them.

Employees of banks and even the civil service have lost their jobs for similar acts.

Justice must be done.

All should be seen to be equal.

5 Likes

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by Frankiss44(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
vedaxcool:

When will u people have common decency to comment based on fact? Did u see APC's letter head? Or is this one of your despairing party?

How did this conman find his way to senate?

Same way conman Saraki found his way to the Senate

3 Likes

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by ismayl: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wildrage:
This is the copy of the petition against the deputy senate president sent to the police by the Unity Forum senators

if trylly this govt. wants to stop evil and fight corruption, then plastic okoromadu should go to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by 12345DKO(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD INVITES YOU TO HER 63RD ANNUAL CONVENTION
THEME: THE ALL SUFFICIENT GOD.
DATE: 3 - 9 AUGUST, 2015.
VENUE: REDEMPTION CAMP, KM 46 ALONG LAGOS/IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA.
TIME: 8PM.
MINISTERING: THE ALL-SUFFICIENT GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by Frankiss44(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, that's not the point here. He is currently being investigated for forgery. If police found reasons to believe that he is culpable then he will be prosecuted and if the courts deemed it fit, he will go to jail. He can continue to be the deputy senate president of criminals from the prison though. He will just need to seek the prisoners mandate. Simple.

You fools just like deceiving yourself.... Let's see if the dullard have the balls to jail anybody... All noise and no bite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by baralatie(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
naijaclinic:
It is obvious many have gotten so used to settling issues in the court of public opinion, especially on nairaland. For many any issue is deemed solved when they type the usual nonsense of PDP/APC and make jest of whomever is not on their side. I think however we still have law courts and security houses who have been on vacation since nairaland.com opened. May they earn their salaries please?
abi ooo!
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by ismayl: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
This is witch-hunting and baseless, especially when perused from the angle of the deputy senate president.

These folks should make peace with things they can't change or risk being bitten in the arse.

u go scul atall?

1 Like

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wetin km happen na
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by ismayl: 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=TheSonOfMark post=35551364] Isn't Buhari the 'GRAND COMMANDER OF THE FRAUDSTERS' REPUBLIC' considering the fact that he circumnavigated INEC rules without providing his SSCE certificate? How about the fact that he has rescinded his pre-election promises? Or the fact that there are no missing girls?

Heck! The APC media outlets released a FORGED SSCE RESULT that Buhari hasn't confirmed or denounced till date.
[/quote

which scool graduatedu
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by nd07(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
thank God Ekweremadu is not naive neither is he a boy in d politics of d house. except APC is not ready 2 move 4wd in governance
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by kenechi2015: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
We can't continue like this for ever, we must collectively demand for a referendum in Biafran region now. There is nothing wrong in pursuing our freedom, freedom from being oppressed, marginalization, inequality, persecution etc. The Igbos should forge a means to peacefully and consistently start presenting their case locally and internationally, by conducting peaceful demonstration in major cities especially the up coming scheduled meeting between Buhari and Obama. Freedom can never come by keeping silent. The Ohanaezendigbo, Igbo leaders of thought, all our Governors, all our political elites, all freedom movement in Biafran region should join together peacefully to initiate official demand for a referendum in Biafran region. We have to find a communication channel to reach out all Igbo organizations worldwide to join in the peaceful freedom crusade to present our case. There is no hope or feature in sham project Nigeria. The road to freedom seems far but a journey of one thousand kilometre start with a step.
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by 1after: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

A petition conveniently filed by the unity forum?
You and I are well aware, that no matter how powerful a lawmaker is, you can't fiddle with such a document without being noticed.
Has any constitution been breached?
Wasn't Ekwerenmadu a part of the senators-elect who were yet to be inaugurated?
Why single him out?
Let's assume for a minute that Ekweremmadu is guilty of such allegation, did he act alone? Why is the press carrying his name only?
Don't you smell sinister motives?

Did heaven fall when an APC lawmaker was elected speaker in plateau state (which is popularly PDP)?
Why the bickering na
Fear God biko.

So APC is now the press? Must every allegation against PDP be tagged witch hunting or APC. You mean the press should not report it cos it involves Ekweremadu. Lmaoooo. Go read the police statement first and you will stop defending all these criminals that dont even care about you.

2 Likes

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ofeakwu:
Make I see who wan drag dis space with me[img][/img]
How old re u? Abi u no play well 4 pickin ni? i just dont get this childish act
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by sammyj: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Please get your fact right, this was initiated by Unity forum who are members of APC party and not APC as a party abeg !!!
ndcide:
Lie Mohammed said his party is not responsible for it.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by chesterlee(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thought Lai Muhammed said APC had nothing to do with it...

Lai Muhammed is a confirmed unrepentant LIAR!!!!"

1 Like

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by Demdem(m): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Frankiss44:

You fools just like deceiving yourself.... Let's see if the dullard have the balls to jail anybody... All noise and no bite

Fool, stop thinking foolishly. The law will take its place. President doesn't even need to attend to anything.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by ideykwum: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Very sensible contribution! Why not arrest the clerk? Or even Saraki? Or all the senators who were privy to the elections?

APC is digging it's own grave inadvertently!

MizMyColi:

1 Like

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
baralatie:

you dey mind these people!

and all they are doing is arm twisting the senate rules using all possible propaganda possible.
buhari certificate case wasn't stuck out be rather withdrawn. PDP is learning arm twisting and propaganda from APC
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by likata: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
Demdem:

They will be prosecuted and jail term awaits them if found guilty. These fools still think Jonah-daft is in charge where impunity is the order of the day.
same way buhari was jailed for certificate fogery abi? iranu.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by Ofeakwu(m): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
How old re u? Abi u no play well 4 pickin ni? i just dont get this childish act

What's this one saying?, Ok I understand! U want to be noticed abi. No wahala u ar noted. Grandpa wetin u dey fine hia as u dey claim say u done old. Bad bele go kill u fa

1 Like

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by ideykwum: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Is APC a "letterhead" or a collection of people with similar aspirations? The Unity Forum is a subset of APC and actions by them can be construed to mean an action by APC. When one finger touches oil, it stains the rest! Be reasonable and not be a trained "zombie" attack dog! You can do better than this!

vedaxcool:

When will u people have common decency to comment based on fact? Did u see APC's letter head? Or is this one of your despairing party?

1 Like

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by ikkkkk: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
lawanson44:

Sorry bro..Ekweremadu remains Dep. Senate President till 2019...

If it is paining you, drink "Kill and Dry" like your Pa Awo-OLE-owo did.

grin grin grin
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by ideykwum: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
I agree with you! Let's arrest all the culprits, who were directly or indirectly involved! No scapegoats!!!

vedaxcool:

One moral porthole some Nigerians suffer from, unless an illegality affects u, it should be swept under the rug. No u can't have real governance administered by forgers and fraudsters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by ikkkkk: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

You are an abusive brat.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by MizMyColi(f): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
1after:

So APC is now the press? Must every allegation against PDP be tagged witch hunting or APC. You mean the press should not report it cos it involves Ekweremadu. Lmaoooo. Go read the police statement first and you will stop defending all these criminals that dont even care about you.

Are you also going to play oblivious to the fact the APC owns most influential journalists in the print media?

My grouse isn't with the reportage
But why single out Ekweremadu?

I have read them, and I fail to see the issue here, as connected to the honourable DSP.

Don't outrightly call him a criminal if you don't have irrefutable proof bro. While it may seem like I'm defending them, I really don't trust politicians as such. I just follow my gut feelings.

I do this mostly for fun and because it helps me grow intellectually smiley
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
vedaxcool:

PDP and saTANoids are all blockheads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by change49ja: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
vedaxcool:

One moral porthole some Nigerians suffer from, unless an illegality affects u, it should be swept under the rug. No u can't have real governance administered by forgers and fraudsters.

True talk. This is a serious allegation that must be followed to the latter. The days of impunity is over. If care is not taken, we'll all wake up one day and they'll tell us that they've amended the constitution and that they( PDP ) have impeached the president( even though they're the minority )afterall in the last PDP govt, 5 was greater than 19.
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by 1after: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Are you also going to play oblivious to the fact the APC owns most influential journalists in the print media?

My grouse isn't with the reportage
But why single out Ekweremadu?

I have read them, and I fail to see the issue here, as connected to the honourable DSP.

Don't outrightly call him a criminal if you don't have irrefutable proof bro. While it may seem like I'm defending them, I really don't trust politicians as such. I just follow my gut feelings.

I do this mostly for fun and because it helps me grow intellectually smiley

Sis, They are all criminals. All those sinators and reps are same. Reason I laugh when I see people defending them passionately online, let him go clear himself before you declare him innocent. If APC truly control the media, we wont even hear anything about there in house fight, the okpolo eye man Tinubu is being rubbished daily and you still think he controls all the media. Lolzzz. I laugh.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by Ephemmm: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ofeakwu:
Make I see who wan drag dis space with me[img][/img]

You don high, honestly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore / EndSARS Protesters Hit Osogbo Roads, Storm House Of Assembly / Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.