Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President (48501 Views)

Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / (photo) Meet Uche Mefor, The Deputy Director Of Radio Biafra / The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by Demdem(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

what are you waiting for? oya carry them go court naa. See Levels wey Saraki and Ekweremadu get.There are even asking them to fix time and place for the "interrogations" grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good Ibofool, we are going somewhere. If police found them culpable or any other person, police will do as expected.
grin
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by Wildrage: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Demdem:

In otherwords, the APC will never be a party during litigations...... CASE CLOSED.

Even if the petition was written by APC as a party, they still can't be party to any eventual litigation because it's a criminal case. Only an insufferable fool like u would keep trying to make a distinction btw APC and the petitioners even when the party's position on Ekweremadu's election as the DSP is well known. The protestations against his election by the party and the president is well documented so It's easy to infer their support for this despicable political brinkmanship
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by Demdem(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
...and if they had been accused wrongly, what do you recommend for the rabble rousers?

Did u read the petition? I don't think so?
Read the last paragraph again and tell me who is being accused grin
Mormons everywhere.
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by ideykwum: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
I must confess, I respect your argument style! We can disagree, yet reason together!

Demdem:

An opinion which is well respected but in the law court, it's a nullity. I chose the path of law.
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by Demdem(m): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wildrage:

Even if the petition was written by APC as a party, they still can't be party to any eventual litigation because it's a criminal case. Only an insufferable fool like u would keep trying to make a distinction btw APC and the petitioners even when the party's position on Ekweremadu's election as the DSP is well known. The protestations against his election by the party and the president is well documented so It's easy to infer their support for this despicable political brinkmanship

Substantiate the colored with a post from me in this regard and I will be convinced that u aren't a bastard.
Word of advice, always understand ones stance before poking ur shameless nose on an issue u aren't clear with.
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by ikkkkk: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Demdem:

Hypocrite, pending when u confront initiators of such attacks I think it will be wise to just ignore u who has chosen to confront only the reactors to such initiates.

You can call whatever u want. It doesn't take off a hair on my hair.
But pls reduce the way u use strong words on people.
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by Demdem(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
ideykwum:
I must confess, I respect your argument style! We can disagree, yet reason together!

I respect ur opinions also, I also just don't agree with it.

NB
That hypocrite wont see that I had a decent conversation with u oooo.
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by Demdem(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
ikkkkk:

Get lost hypocrite. How dare u tell me what and what not to do.
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by ibnjarir93(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wildrage:

He is a professional liar, he can't help himself even if he wanted to. He gets his high from lies
I don't know why some folks don't understand simple issues? Now, how has this got to do with APC?
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by frankyychiji(f): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Demdem:

Did u read the petition? I don't think so?
Read the last paragraph again and tell me who is being accused grin
Mormons everywhere.
You are a fuccktard! Why would i bother reading a stewpid petition that has been denied by the writers themselves. Aturu!
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by ikkkkk: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Demdem:

Get lost hypocrite. How dare u tell me what and what not to do.

grin grin grin grin grin

Continue with ur hate shrew.
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by Demdem(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
You are a fuccktard! Why would i bother reading a stewpid petition that has been denied by the writers themselves. Aturu!

So Av no idea about what is being discussed on this thread....smh.
Fools everywhere.
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by Demdem(m): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
ikkkkk:

grin grin grin grin grin

Hypocrite shut ur teeth. Did u read this testimony about me?

ideykwum:

Am capable of decent conversation but when I am attacked, i take no prisoners.
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by MizMyColi(f): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wildrage:

Pls help me ask them if it was Fashola that ordered the arrest and manhandling of the protesting Lasu student or if what happened to protesters today in kaduna was authorized by Hell Rufai

cc: Kingtomgrin
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by Wildrage: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Demdem:

Substantiate the colored with a post from me in this regard and I will be convinced that u aren't a bastard.
Word of advice, always understand ones stance before poking ur shameless nose on an issue u aren't clear with.

I can see you are not just a big fool but totally deranged. So tell me, what has been the major thrust of your argument with @ideykwum?
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by baralatie(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
ikkkkk:

you better ignore him.he is amongst the chanters and the people who made insults to country and elected officers a hobby.
I can name a lot of them,many of them have changed their monikers seeing how the current situation has turned out.
but if you are looking for people who made insults a hubby on naira land he is one of them.
ignore him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by omoalajah(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Frankiss44:

The awkward moment when a well established FOOL goes about calling everyone a fool...

my guy, I tire for the child o
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by Wildrage: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
ibnjarir93:
I don't know why some folks don't understand simple issues? Now, how has this got to do with APC?

Maybe you first let me know what your wrinkled nose has got to do with your face
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by ikkkkk: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Demdem:

Hypocrite shut ur teeth. Did u read this testimony about me?

Am capable of decent conversation but when I am attacked, i take no prisoners.

grin grin grin

I hope u will get a prize for being the most abusive and impudent.
I wish u goodluck.
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by guardsman: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
This is witch-hunting and baseless, especially when perused from the angle of the deputy senate president.
Hold the Clerk responsible, not him.

These folks should make peace with things they can't change or risk being bitten in the arse.
Enough of the gnashing already.
Can we have real governance now?...

No witch hunt. d truth must be unravelled. EKWEREMADU HAS QUESTIONS TO ANSWER!. On d floor of d red chamber, Senator Kabiru Marafa on two occasions accused Ekweremadu & d clerk of NASS of changing d standing Rule of d 7th Senate which states dat 4 any presiding officer to emerge, he must score 2/3 votes of d number of d senators & not 1/3 as was used 4 d election of d 9th of June. Ekweremadu could not defend himself & he was shouted down.
d amended Senate Rule of 2015 is a fraud & d person who did it has to be brought to book.
WHODUNNIT! Ekweremadu has been cited along wit d clerk of d NASS. He will hav to answer questions. If he's innocent he has nothing to fear.
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by ndcide(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
sammyj:
Please get your fact right, this was initiated by Unity forum who are members of APC party and not APC as a party abeg !!!

Is the so called unity forum not APC? Is the so called unity forum an independent body? Can the so called forum be sued independently?

You should at least know when to stop defending apc.
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by patrickmuf(m): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
This is witch-hunting and baseless, especially when perused from the angle of the deputy senate president.
Hold the Clerk responsible, not him.

These folks should make peace with things they can't change or risk being bitten in the arse.
Enough of the gnashing already.
Can we have real governance now?...
What exactly do you mean by real governance? This is real governance here...
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by Aegon(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
vedaxcool:

One moral porthole some Nigerians suffer from, unless an illegality affects u, it should be swept under the rug. No u can't have real governance administered by forgers and fraudsters.
Exactly,

The presidents waec result comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by billyG(m): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Super1Star:
How can respectable and honourable citizens of this country be forging rules, over an election that was meant to be among them alone?

How can such group of people make law for us?
PDP?na dia ways.
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by MizMyColi(f): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
patrickmuf:
What exactly do you mean by real governance? This is real governance here...

Witch-Hunting?
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by KingTom(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wildrage:

Pls help me ask them if it was Fashola that ordered the arrest and manhandling of the protesting Lasu student or if what happened to protesters today in kaduna was authorized by Hell Rufai
Yes it was Fashola that ordered the stoning of Amaechi, the man handling of subsidy protesters. In fact Na "Hell Rufai tear gas Tambuwal. grin
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by KingTom(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

cc: Kingtomgrin
grin grin
Re: Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President by sammyj: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
. grin
ndcide:

Is the so called unity forum not APC? Is the so called unity forum an independent body? Can the so called forum be sued independently?

You should at least know when to stop defending apc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode / So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? / OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.