Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Eclipse Of Souls - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Eclipse Of Souls (3004 Views)

Entangled Souls (episode 1) / Dark Souls III Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide** - Ebook Free / Eclipse Of The Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eclipse Of Souls by roniex2(f): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Prologue:
Their laughter was like the sound of waterfalls, they laughed like they weren't going to laugh again in their whole wide world, it was Tunde's voice that broke the laughter, he was known as the vampire in his clique, Tunde Kelani was a bull when it came to Ladies, Different shapes, sizes, colours and forms he had slept with not because he was addicted to sleeping with ladies but because of the promise he made to himself when he was in the final year in the University, he formed a clique in which two of his best friends were inclusive, however, the name vampire came as a result of the devilish adventure he had had with an easy to get lady while in the university, he always smiled whenever he remembered how he gave it to the poor innocent deeper life member of a district down the street where he lived his humdrum life...
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by roniex2(f): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chapter 1:
Deborah martins who was a fresher back then on campus was a fully endowed babe, she was "lepa" like the campus guys would call her, she was a dark beauty, she had dimples on her left cheek which complimented her beauty, she had a massive behind which turned almost every guy in her department on. The fact that she was a deeper life member made her a little bit resistable, she cared less about things she termed as things of this world.
Tunde Kelani who was the second richest guy on campus made every move to date this holy babe but each time he made his move, she would always refuse him backing her decision up with the scriptures which was Tunde's forbidden book.
It was a sunday evening, it had rained in the early hours of the day which made the atmosphere cool and pleasant , Tunde decided to branch at Dipo's house which was a normal thing for guys on campus to stroll out on Sunday evenings. Tunde made the decision to take his supper at the popular "U&I" fast food joints adjacent to Dipo's hallbof residence. He sited Debby as he always called her and had it in mind to pester the lady more before he took his leave, he was about taking the last spoon of his well garnished rice when Debby tapped him on his shoulder and said "Please, I need to get your Sweater? I am stained" Tunde Kelani was held in a gasp as he beheld the sight of the young lady...
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by roniex2(f): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tunde blinked his eyes for the tenth time, he wasn't sure of what he heard the young lady before him say, " can you please come again?" Tunde Kelani asked, " I asked if you could borrow me your sweater, am on my P and am stained" she repeated her self this time kinda audibly. Tunde silently fastened his sweater away and give it to her, she thanked him and hurried away to her hostel to get changed, she was unhappy she finally had to ask him of a favor, she thought in her mind it was kinda sinful as she hurried to her hostel..
As Tunde drove from his department to quadrangle late in the night on monday, where he usually had fun, a radiant light flashed through his eyes, as he stretched to see what it was, he saw the most beautiful creature he had ever seen stack naked, he stretched to see what the girl was up to naked right where she was, her beautiful buttocks were covered with the fig tree, as he wanted to step out of the car to see vividly, he felt a finger tapping him on the shoulder, "what do you think you are doing?"
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by roniex2(f): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
He turned back to look at the person that touched, he was startled when he saw the great terminator...
Tayo sighed as she looked stressed up and tensed as a result of the sun shinning intensely that afternoon, she walked past the faculty of law, She actually had a date to keep that evening, she was going to have a great fun going out with Larry, a very handsome dude in the faculty of political science. Every girl tripped for him and get thrilled at the mention of the name ' Badmus Lanre', he was known as Larry on campus, he had a car to himself, he lived in a duplex not far from the school's vicinity, he had a way of talking that always left everyone with a gasp. Tayo put her earpiece and was listening to one of the musics sang by Olamide, she was humming loud as she listened to the, she wasn't aware Mr. Ogunjimi, a lecturer taking her a course had been calling her, She jolted as she was tapped by a fellow student who told her "B-Energy" the nick name of Mr. Ogunjimi was calling her, she heaved as she Turned back, "Hope this yeye man no go waste my time today" she murmured to her self, what she saw as she turned the knob of his office left her in astonishment, she quickly closed the door as she pounded on what she saw, before her brain could register what she saw few seconds ago, Mr. Ogunjimi's smirking voice was heard "Sweet busty lady, Come in.."

1 Like

Re: Eclipse Of Souls by MaxWellStores(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2015
a really good read I must say. I also write but, I do christian, not secular.

however, I'd love to read the continuation of that story about the "holy babe" lol!

add me on whatsapp, will u? its +2347036883241
Mentus udoka Okolie.

I love your style of write.. so American.

let's be friends...
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by gabriel212: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
@op I love your story in addition, the topics is so perfect that it cause me to open the thread.
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by Omaku4(f): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
cool story...
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by roniex2(f): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
thanks a bunch friends, actually am a new writer and this is my first story, please guys, I need ur encouragement, stay tuned for the next chapter... holla!
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by roniex2(f): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2015
Chapter two.
Tayo was flustered with surprise when she turned the knob of the door and couldn't sight the what she had seen, she quickly maintained decorum and was asked to sit
"Tayo Williams, ain't you" Mr Ogunjimi questioned
"Yes, I am" Tayo replied curtly trying all her best possible to avoid eye contact with the old devil sitted before her, her mind just like a flash of lightening flashed back to what happened the previous semester to a girl in the same department with her, the girl was trailed by this evil lecturer and was forced to having sex with him simply because of his flimsy marks, Tayo was brought back when the man asked further, even in the fully air conditioned walls, salt water drizzled on her brow, her hands quivered as she tilted her head to see Mr Ogunjimi walking towards her, her feet were already above the icy earth when she received a tap on her left boob, she jolted to face the stupid wretched devil she called her lecturer
Tayo banged the door as she entered her room and sat on her bed, she wasn't even aware she had three of her roommates staring blankly at the red angered face she had, "What" was all she could say as the three pairs of eyes stared at her hands akimbo
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by roniex2(f): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2015
more updates coming on later in the day guys... I need ur comments and pls dis thread is opened to well CONSTRUCTED criticisms
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by roniex2(f): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2015
Vera kuti Heaved a sigh as she slumped on the couch with a loud thud, she was tired of the flippy attitude her mom was putting on these past days, fine! she was a spinster and not intending to have a fiancee at her age and who says she wouldn't get married anyway, she ruminated on the past pages of her life, settling down with balls of chinchin, she turned on the television to unwind her worries but she yelled loud at the TV when she found out that her only source of springing away boredom was still the one screaming marriage! she hurried to the TV set and switched it off, she walked to the balcony with strands of her braids on the brawl on her shoulder, she definitely had something to do with the way her life was spinning at a spot, she was jerked from her thoughts when her phone rang, she picked it up reluctantly and spoke into the mouthpiece, picking up the scattered magazine on the floor, She agreed to chill out with her colleague and best friend at work who was also living with her, they had been friends when she started working with the Blue waters company some months after her terrible months in service, were they really terrible? service was supposed to be enjoyed anyway, she changed into a short bum gown which accentuated her curves well, she curled her hair and put on a flipflop heels, she had a little make up, clutched a purse that hung on her dressing mirror, wge looked into the mirror, she was satisfied with the image She was seeing, she hurriedly took her keys and drove out blindly into the already quiet street blaring out an electric horn into the atmosphere...
Tunde Kelani knocked on the door for the one hundredth time, when it seemed the caller was getting impatient, A beautiful lady with her behind speaking volumes opened the door, she had a sweet smile on her lips which calmed the nerves of Tunde who was about putting on an angry face, He stood in awe from head to toe as he carefully examined the beauty before him, her curves were killing, his mind flashed back to the unclad lady he saw at the quadrangle some days ago, could she be the one? well, they had some things in common, what amazed him was what the lady was doing dressed in a manner such that could make the third leg of a man bulge out, he was brought into reality when the lady gave him a questionable look, "Hello, how may I help you?" , it was then he realized he had been standing for close to five minutes, he asked for Deborah and he was told she wasn't around and had gone for a bible study programme in her church, he had his way in, he tried to have a chitchat talk with the lady but she answered in monosyllables, when he was beginning to bore him with His dry jokes, she went inside and in a matter of seconds, Tunde Kelani was hearing some weird moans, he wondered what the lady was up to, he scurried to the side of the the house the sound was coming from, he opened the door and lo and behold, what he saw held him breathless, it seemed the earth was stuck, Gosh! the moment was electric and all that poured from his dropped jaw were bouts of saliva...
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by roniex2(f): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Tayo scooped a spoonful of rice in her mouth as she narrated her adventure with B-energy, Mr Ogunjimi, she narrated it amidst tears confused of what to do.. there was an awkward silence afterwards, Adebola, her bunk mate later broke the long silence
"bae, you see in this campus, different stories are happening everyday, yours is better, he only asked you to do it for once, what about other unlucky chicks he has asked out, Just do it once and just with a snap of ur thumb, you'll have your result" she said and sheepishly walked away banging the door of the room.
Adetoun coughed as she gulped a glass of water, a gush of water rushed down her belly, she stood up and went to sit beside Tayo
"Dear friend, don't listen to Bola, Why would you want to give yourself free just like that to a man, your lecturer at that, he doesn't deserve you and he can't dictate your future, sleep over it o, I dont want you to regret your actions, girl, let's go unwind at the cokers"actually, they weren't hungry, toun just wanted them to chill out especially for the sake of Tayo.
Tayo wiped the beds of water forming in between her fingers, she had agreed to go out and have fun when toun insisted they unwind, She changed Into something comfy, dived into her slippers and made the strands of her hair straight, she lingered for an extra second if to go out despite what she was in and later agreed to go out, she put on a stud earring, she walked briskly beside toun as they moved towards cokers, a popular restaurant in the school were the creme de La creme students usually go for their dinner especially, her mind did a flipflop at the sight of a car parked in front of cokers that looked like B-energy's, toun watched as she stared blankly, toun tapped her and she curtsied, her mind was more relaxed when She saw it wasn't B-energy's and that he was no where around, they placed their order and Toun hurried out of the restaurant, she punched her phone trying to receive a phone call, Tayo felt unsecured for a minute, She began to ponder on what to do about B- energy, the heat that oozed out of the grilled chicken made her jolt, she waited for toun to come in, when she did, the two ladies devour their food not noticing the pair of eyes that watched them as they ate the sumptuous meal...
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by roniex2(f): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ronke munched on her snacks as she watched the movie played some distance away, she was carried away with the scenes, she laughed heartily at some scenes, from her countenance, one could conclude she wasn't waiting for someone, she had her fresh thighs crossed, She almost choked on her food when she received a sudden call, she cradled the phone closer to her ears as she spoke into the mouthpiece, Ronke spoke with excitement lightning up in her eyes, smiles creased on her lips, she swayed her body a bit and responded with her ever sonorous voice, hot ball of healthy lust flashed her heart, butterflies were beginning to form in her belly.
"I love you too baby, I'll call you when I get home, be good dear", she said softly as she hung the call and for the one hundredth time that day, she thanked God for giving her a wonderful boo, Patrick was everything a lady could ever hope for.
" So this is what you do? Get yourself busy with the TV without even seeing my break light, na wa for you o" A voice sprawled behind her, she never bothered turning to face the person that spoke, she was more than sure it was her friend Vera

"Hello girlfriend, what took you so long? I wanted us to chill out before going home, I dint know you were home already, you left so early today, dem dey pursue you"? Ronke said stroking her Peruvian hair lightly
"Am sorry sweet, Mom needed to see me so I rushed to see her, I forgot to check you up before leaving" Vera replied softly, stiffling a smile as she spoke
"What did she say?" Ronke asked, curiosity etched on her face

"What kills the cat? Vera asked jokingly, holding back the laughter that threatened to burst.

" Girlfriend, c'mon, don't be naughty"

"Story for the gods" Vera replied
"How's your boss now, How's blue waters treating you, we haven't had time to gist since yesternight after taking that fish stew that made me dizzy" Vera added, changing the topic in order to save herself from being moody, she didn't want to talk about the marriage stuff her mother discussed with her, they talked and laughed like long lost sisters, they finally stood up and paid for the refreshments, Ronke clutched her pie and munched on it, just when they were about entering the car, Vera's heart jaunted at the sight that greeted her, Vera tilted head up facing Ronke, Ronke did the same, the duo stood startled for minutes each trying to register what appeared before them in the brain..
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by roniex2(f): 7:44am On Jul 24, 2015
Chapter 3
Ronke fixed a gaze at the sight that beheld her, she felt something rumbling in her belly and a gush of stale saliva down her throat, Vera stood shocked to say the least, The two ladies stood bewildered
'' How are we going to get a new tyre since you don't have a spare one'' Ronke asked walking towards Vera after going to check the boot of the car, '' I sure gonna have a terrible headache with this'' she added, a deep frown creased on her face, Vera heaved a sigh, she peered at the broad silent road, there was no one in sight to help and it was getting darker, she paced to and fro,surprise still flustered in her eyes, she was yet to comprehend how her front left tyre burst badly, tiny spores of sweat were begining to form a pool around her nose making her make up soiled, she scurried about trying to think of what to do, Ronke drifted her attention to the light that flashed towards them few miles away, a ray of hope sprung through the two ladies, Vera's hair breezled as she approached the jeep before them, They exchanged pleasantries with the guys that got down from the huge maroon red prado jeep, the guys looked devilishly handsome, they had broad shoulders and wide chests that fitted the blue coat they wore perfectly, the first had a well groomed moustache while the second had a rough one but looked neatly arranged sprewing over one another, they were almost of the same heights, the first had dimples that hollowed whenever he smiled while the second had an enchanting smile that could melt away the heart of innocent souls, the first man said ''I am Priye Smith and with me here is my twin brother ''Priche....''smith!' The second man quickly added before Priye complete his statements, oh! They were twins! Ronke seductively eyed Priche, Priche responded with a sweet smile, the guys helped them out and fixed the tyre in no time, they exchanged digits and the two ladies drove home laughing heartily like two people who just found love .They got home and dashed into their rooms, Vera tucked into the bed without changing into her night wears, Hands of sleep shut her eyelids taking her into the unknown, A smile formed on Ronke's tiny lips as she clutched her phone close to her heart, Patrick just called wishing her a sound night rest and blowing her midair kisses, she slept like a gentle lamb rocked to bed... ******
Morning light streamed in through the open curtain bringing fresh breeze, Vera crept out of her duvet and went to the kitchen, she cleaned her mouth and quickly had a breakfast of toast bread and omelette, her phone rang out loud and she ran to get it, opening the door of her room with a loud thud.
"Hello beautiful one, it's Priye, how was your night'' Priye voiced into the mouthpiece, Excitement lighted up in her eyes, she........
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by roniex2(f): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2015
Dont be a silent reader, inspire me by dropping your comments.. Wil update later in d day...
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by roniex2(f): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2015
Lanre dialed her number for the one hundredth time but it was screaming loud and clear into his ears it was switched off, He dashed into his car and zoomed blarring horns as he went,anger etched on his face, ''Girls, they cant keep a date!the first one at that'' he screamed talking into the air, no one in particular.

'' stupid fool!'' a student murmured as larry went on disturbing every living soul around....
Tunde Kelani gulped down his glass of milk, he scurried aimlessly through the balcony, he had successfully planned and his missions are on the highlands of accomplishments, he smiled devilishly at himself, 'Kelani! You are the real son of your father, you never lose your targets, you aint going to start now, are you?'' that thought flashed through his mind, he walked slowly into his room like a loyal dog being led to its barn of bones, stiffling a laughter, he whobbed on his bed feeling high and fulfilled.
''Wakie wakie!!'' Vera called out loud enough for Ronke to hear, it was a beautiful saturday morning, one could hear the sparrows singing softly and the sound of laughter filled the air, that came from the kids playing the next house, Vera strolled slowly to Ronke's room, she tickled her on the chin and Ronke gently pulled down her covers revealing her face, she couldnt help but laugh when it came to people tickling her on the chin, that had been used to this during her pre pubatal years and years with her family.
She stretched lazily on the bed, Vera watched her, hands akimbo, she finally broke the silence knowing fully well Ronke would listen carefully at the mention of guys she admired, she coughed out and finally said
''Priye called this morning, he called to wish me a good morning''
''Wish you or wish us?'' Ronke asked with a wierd look Vera couldnt define
''well, he called me and said hi to me so he practically wished me'' Vera replied leaving Ronke's room
Ronke went to empty her bowels, she sat on her bed replying her BBM contacts, she punched the letters hastily, she dropped the phone expecting a call from one of the twin brothers, after twenty five minutes that seemed like eternity to her, a call came in, she hissed loud when she saw the person calling, throwing her phone angrily on the bed, she scurried out like a chased hen, she headed towards Vera's room, Vera turned from her dressing table to see an angry face, surprise etched between her brows, Ronke's voice raised a pitch, ''Are you sure Priye didnt ask after me when he called'' she asked, hot balls of healthy jealousy rushed through her system, Vena wondere d why she would be acting this way when she already had a fiance, besides, it was just a call, Vena shrugged and replied''.....
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by roniex2(f): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
I think I will have to drop my pen here, I will pause a little till I receive comments, I dont think you guys are interested in my stories cos no one is following up, pls don't kill my zeal, am a new writer.... Thanks in anticipation
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by Krystalzkris(f): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
roniex2:
I think I will have to drop my pen here, I will pause a little till I receive comments, I dont think you guys are interested in my stories cos no one is following up, pls don't kill my zeal, am a new writer.... Thanks in anticipation
nah.. Pls dont stop.. Its interesting
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by Omaku4(f): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
please don't even think of stopping.....I love it
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by roniex2(f): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
thanks@omaku and krystalzkris, I will update soon, for u guys
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by Omaku4(f): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2015
thanks
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by roniex2(f): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tunde started seeing the pretty lady, Kenya secretly, they made passionate love and the lady seemed satisfied with Tunde, Tunde was a bull in bed, he gave it to her in whichever way she wanted it but he still vowed he was going to have Deborah Martins, his plans had succeeded when he barged into her house unexpectedly,he had it in mind she wouldnt be at home as it was a day she would be in church, he had gone to see Kenya. He got the shock of his life when standing before him was Deborah stack naked, she was unclad, she was about putting on her bra when he barged in unannounced. she covered her face and ran inside to heavens know where, He knelt before her and began apologizing, he knew there was no use crying over a spilt milk but he just wanted to cajole her into sleeping with him. As she cried her lungs and eyes out, his lips found hers and they had a deep kiss. it was Debby's first and so she responded surprisingly to Tunde's touch, it took him not more than 30 minutes to have her in bed, they had hot sex,she was tight inside. he enjoyed every second inside her, he had put a lot of strength into making her a woman, he was tired so he had only a round with her leaving her empty and dry, he bit his lower lip seductively as he stared at her beautiful long straight legs and wide sexy hios, she was too endowed to be religious,he dressed up and hurried away not knowing he had forgotten the customized chain designed by Kenya on his birthday, he got Home grining dangerously. He successfully just had his first mission acccompanished. He was a good definition of a perfect play boy.
Larry ...
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by octopusfreaky(f): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
lovely don't stop
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by roniex2(f): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
I will update in d midnight.. Thx fr following

1 Like

Re: Eclipse Of Souls by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2015
Nne update nau, u have a really nice story here You're definitely gifted
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by roniex2(f): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2015
MissAssy:
Nne update nau, u have a really nice story here
You're definitely gifted
I tot no one was following so I was updating "three virgins" anoda story of mine..
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ur refusal 2 update since got me tired nd sumhw felt lyk u re busy
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 23, 2015
roniex2:

I tot no one was following so I was updating "three virgins" anoda story of mine..
Am following that 1 too nd its great but try and finish up this 1 too btw wishing u exam success
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by Missmossy(f): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2015
Such an enthralling piece, thumbs up roniex2.

More wisdom to you as you write.
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by Olaide59(f): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Aunty Ronke, please continue o
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by roniex2(f): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
I will... but have got to finish up with three virgins, its d kne leading thou eclipse of souls had been in existence before I started "Three virgins"..
Re: Eclipse Of Souls by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
roniex2:
I will... but have got to finish up with three virgins, its d kne leading thou eclipse of souls had been in existence before I started "Three virgins"..
Pls even if its jst one jst post it 4 God's sake....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Volunteers And Committee Needed In Literature Section / The Coolness Of The Eyes (a Tale Of Romance And Emotions) / Oneafrica Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.