Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Photos: Who Would You Save In This Situation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: Who Would You Save In This Situation? (639 Views)

What Would You Do In This Situation? / Did I Do The Right Thing In This Situation?? / Men, What Would You Do In This Situation? (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Who Would You Save In This Situation? by Secrets11(m): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Be honest...If you had the chance to save just a single person, who would that be amongst these three and for what reasons?

Re: Photos: Who Would You Save In This Situation? by Demmzy15(m): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mum.

The aunty below me should talk jor! grin
Re: Photos: Who Would You Save In This Situation? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
X
Re: Photos: Who Would You Save In This Situation? by Precious91(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
I wee wake from the dream
Re: Photos: Who Would You Save In This Situation? by weingeorge(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tough decision...but rules are meant to be broken right. I'd be superman and save them all. grin
Re: Photos: Who Would You Save In This Situation? by Jackeeh(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
And who says I can't save all 3? Hmmmmm.
Re: Photos: Who Would You Save In This Situation? by Godfullsam(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
They are all very important to me cool

If i were to save just one

Hmmm...

MAMA Mi
MAMA Mi
MAMA Mi

My mother is irreplaceable tongue

Oh sweet mother .
Re: Photos: Who Would You Save In This Situation? by powerfulsettingz: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
I will save her

1 Like

Re: Photos: Who Would You Save In This Situation? by Dahjhi: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
[size=19pt]MUM[/size]I can have replacement for others
Re: Photos: Who Would You Save In This Situation? by angieberry(f): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
My husband had better save me angry
Re: Photos: Who Would You Save In This Situation? by saintkash(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
angieberry:
My husband had better save me angry

and leave his mum to drown abi..lolz...unless d woman is his step mum..lol
Re: Photos: Who Would You Save In This Situation? by angieberry(f): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Which mom? She has lived her life with her own husband so she shouldn't mind if her son decides to live his life with me, his wife.
saintkash:

and leave his mum to drown abi..lolz...unless d woman is his step mum..lol

1 Like

Re: Photos: Who Would You Save In This Situation? by PHAYOL81: 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Loads of factors to consider :if mom is aging already, like she's around the 80, then I don't think she's worth the trouble. So the pendulum kinda swing onto the side of my wifey but only if she's humble, obedient and Soothing otherwise the luck shines on my son although he has to be fantastic, if not absolutely.
Now that's how I see it.
Re: Photos: Who Would You Save In This Situation? by Yustash001(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ehm...shebi I have two hands...i'll save my mum and my wife then I can have another child with my wife....but if am to save one of them...i'll save my mum and marry another wife...#shikena#..

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Among Fastest-growing Countries As World Population Hits 9.7 Billion / Husband 'sues New Wife For Fraud’ After Seeing Her Without Make Up For First Tim / Why Your Age Matters In Planning A Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.