Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) (5420 Views)

Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Baby Born Without Anus In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
A Nurse posted this picture on Facebook.
And I was like isn't this against the profession code of conduct

Shouldn't all their attention be focus on the patient instead of taking pictures.

Naija na wah ooooo.

cc. Nurse Tophaz, ishilove And other pro. in the house.

Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by powerfulsettingz: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
modified........ o.m.g this all bullshit they should be sued
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by idolda: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
picture not showing
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by tinuolababy(f): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Pic not showing.

Edited****

Hmmmm. Wharrisssdisss sad sad
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by angieberry(f): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lemme book spes and wet for the foto smiley

*modified*
What's going on I'm very sure that this is very wrong! Does the patient know her privates are on the internet?
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by Haywhymido(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
incase picture load later i was here
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by Bilabong(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
angieberry:
Lemme book spes and wet for the foto smiley
Please let me wet with you.
You might get lonely.
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by angieberry(f): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
No spes here for you
Bilabong:

Please let me wet with you.
You might get lonely.
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by dulux07(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Its no big deal, its not against any ethics
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by AirstarKane(f): 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
where is the pinsure na

Hahahah turn the phone up side down to get a clearer and sharper fiew grin tongue
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by Bilabong(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
And when our lawmakers pass a bill prohibiting medical practioner from using Mobile device in hospitals we will start talking poo

1 Like

Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
dulux07:
Its no big deal, its not against any ethics
what about the patient privacy isn't it invasion of her privacy?
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by Bilabong(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
angieberry:
No spes here for you
No probs at all.... Let me lap you
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by Omotayor123(f): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
OMGshocked What ris dis

Are they really Nurses
Dem even get time to pose.

iranu#
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by dulux07(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Manager123:

what about the patient privacy isn't it invasion of her privacy?
Her face is not visible as well as her private parts. So what privacy r we talkin abt
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Damn! embarassed embarassed
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
dulux07:

Her face is not visible as well as her private parts. So what privacy r we talkin abt

Shoo. Dis one wey we dey see na public part abiundecided
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by dulux07(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Manager123:

Shoo. Dis one wey we dey see na public part abiundecided
Where is it .
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
dulux07:

Where is it .
oops.. sorry I didn't know you are lipsrsealed
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by emilyone(f): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
See as person private part dey circulate online
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by dulux07(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Manager123:

oops.. sorry I didn't know you are lipsrsealed
Its childish to say d private part was revealed in dat pix.
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by Omotayor123(f): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
dulux07:

if you are the husband I'm sure you wouldn't be saying the same.

You saw nothing private for the pix
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by dulux07(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Omotayor123:

if you are the husband I'm sure you wouldn't be saying the same.

You saw nothing private for the pix
U guys r jst over exaggeratin d pix, if m d husband seein d pix, how will i even know dats my wife.
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by Omotayor123(f): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
dulux07:

U guys r jst over exaggeratin d pix, if m d husband seein d pix, how will i even know dats my wife.
Ehh... you mean you won't recognized Wetin you dey chop Almost everday
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by Uyi168: 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
d oda nurse dea form pose...
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by ABEngine(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Who can claim ownership of this confluence town? None ! So it's no biggie
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Good Evening Nairalanders. I am a Registered Nurse and I wish to state here that they are not Registered Nurses rather Auxilliary Doctors(that's what we called them because the doctors train these quacks in their mushroom killer's den called hospital). They are Quack! Our Professional Code of Conduct is strictly against this according to Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. Join us in wiping out these quacks. Not everyone you see in White Uniform are Nurses. Demand for their School of Training and License whenever you come across one. You have the right to do so. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by Aspiregreat: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
This is overly unethical! shocked

The person abv me has clarilifield this...
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by Yustash001(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Snapping pics with someone else's unclothedness...those nurses are mad...
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Yustash001:
Snapping pics with someone else's unclothedness...those nurses are mad...
Don't call them Nurses. They are Quacks! Not everyone you see in white uniform are Nurses.
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by Yustash001(m): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
omojoyeyomi:
Don't call them Nurses. They are Quacks! Not everyone you see in white uniform are Nurses.
what should I call them if I don't them nurses?....they look like real nurses...not the auxillary ones...
Re: See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
omojoyeyomi:
Good Evening Nairalanders. I am a Registered Nurse and I wish to state here that they are not Registered Nurses rather Auxilliary Doctors(that's what we called them because the doctors train these quacks in their mushroom killer's den called hospital). They are Quack! Our Professional Code of Conduct is strictly against this according to Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. Join us in wiping out these quacks. Not everyone you see in White Uniform are Nurses. Demand for their School of Training and License whenever you come across one. You have the right to do so. Thank you.
Tnx for your contribution madam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges Nine Coronavirus Patients Today / The Importance Of Knowing Your Hiv Status. / Fibriod Cure With Natural Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.