Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria (54584 Views)

Rivers State Among Safest States In Nigeria —NGE / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum / Enugu, One Of The Safest States In Nigeria- Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by rodeo0070(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
asha80:
I disagree with ondo...not with the news of recent kidnappings going on there
Oh! Really. Tell me which state in Nigeria has no such news?
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by StRichard(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
G
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by Fernandowski(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
How can states be safe when nigeria as a whole is not safe??
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by danielmichael(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
So where is akwa ibom state

Guy yu dey monkey oooo

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by asha80(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
rodeo0070:

Oh! Really. Tell me which state in Nigeria has no such news?
osun,ebonyi and sokoto
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by Rapture4real(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ogbomoso in Oyo state
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by Ayorindedele(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Kogi safe ooo abeg. Abi u won send boko H come.
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by LAX89(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Uyo is safer than Calabar. Even those in Calabar acknowledge this.

By default Uyo is the safest city in Nigeria. cool

If you were asked to advice someone moving from overseas on where to move, between Akwa Ibom and Cross River, which would it be, and why? Thanks in advance!
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by NewsINigeria(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by DIOSHEYI(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Have u ever been to ilorin kwara state

1 Like

Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by john4aguero: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Uyo is safer than Calabar. Even those in Calabar acknowledge this.

By default Uyo is the safest city in Nigeria. cool

You are right Bro. Uyo is just God's special gift. Since I've lived here for nearly 10yrs now, haven't heard and of no robbery or kidnapping or stuffs like that for once. It's all God.
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by juman(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Edo is not a safe state. So many crime news from that state.

Many kidnappers are edo people. Even many kidnapping in edo neighboring states were done by edo people.
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by abbey621(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
When typing sh*t like this try to state clearly that it is based on your opinion or point of view. What works for me might not work for you, my cousin stays in Onitsha and it has been peaceful for the past one year. I grew up in Mushin, and it was the safest place on earth for me, I was never harassed, I stayed up till 2A.M in the morning on most days in the street playing Baba Ijebu, I stayed with the Boys on the street and knew exactly where to go and whom to associate with. The same Calabar that you mentioned, I have a friend that was robbed there just two weeks ago, so fu*k your analysis!

3 Likes

Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by asha80(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
juman:

Many kidnappers are edo people. Even many kidnapping in edo neighboring states were done by edo people.
your second paragraph harsh guy
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by piicity(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
They are the safest but not the best
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by juman(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
asha80:
your second paragraph harsh guy

Follow news, man.
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by rodeo0070(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by Ephemmm: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
rodeo0070:
Oyo(Ibadan) and Ondo state (Akure) should be on that list...

Osun state should top the list, talking from experience.
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by happney65: 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oyo State isnt there?Abegi forget it joo..Your List isnt too cool
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by Charly68: 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
How could the cities of the militants and kidnappers become the safest in Nigeria ? Non of the cities above are safe in the real sense
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by vjsmiles: 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

9.00pm? I move about with my laptop as late as 11.00pm and I have never been harrassed. HATERS ARE GOING TO HATE. cool
[size=14pt] who your laptop help angry [/size]
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by chigoizie7(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oyind17:

You are not serious, I can't try such

Den, I will keep searching.
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Op travel to all the state you called top 5 safest place to leave in Nigeria and you will find places like Kaduna and Even Jos Safer than those places. Warri is a very Safe right now as we speak. You need to see what SARS in Warri are doing, even area boiz go advice u wey be clean man to stay home wen it's dark. As for Kidnapping, it's everywhere bro, one just need to be careful and vigilant and most of all avoid showing off.

But op, if I hear say portharcourt safe pass warri!
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] who your laptop help angry [/size]

Me and thankfully there are no robbers to snatch it from me.grin
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by rodeo0070(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ephemmm:

Osun state should top the list, talking from experience.
I agree, Osun and Ilorin are lovely places too...
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by seeker121(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Benin ke abeg just put my state instead of Benin i mean Ogun state(Abeokuta).
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by AreaFada2: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
juman:

Give example of inter-state edo kidnappers. Usually out-of-state kidnappers kidnap in Edo & take to other states

Do you know how many non-Edo live in Edo? Many still there despite state creations. In Benin back in the day, 70% of my neighbours by today's definition would not be Edo indegene. Edo is one place in SS where someone with Yoruba name, Muslim name, Igbo name cannot be identified as non-Edo just by name. Someone called Tunde Fapohunda can be from Edo State or SW. Murtala Ibrahim can be from Auchi or Zamfara. Ike Obi can be Igbanke or from SE.
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by Alicante: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Na Wao o...you nor just like Lagos....rape,kidnap,manap,womanap,genocide,homicide,...everything...you write list finish...I no fit laugh! Anyway nice sha but could have been better if you also remind people that safety is of the mind and God...as an ending paragraph.
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by clevadani: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
This op just wake up begin post anything wey dey im mind and mod carry am come fp Diaris god sha
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by architez: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
I always read of people moving to a safer city to avoid violence, but are promptly killed in the city they moved to.

Just pray. No place us safe.
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Remove Abia from that ur useless list, no ritualism in Abia state.
Get that? My state is calm and peaceful, the only thing for people mind na Biafra.

Udo!
Re: Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ajibo111:
THE MAIN problem facing Nigeria today is security instability.
EVER Since boko haram sect group started their war with
From my own opinion, i am giving out this list below
as the best cities in Nigeria, “WHY” because they
low crime rate, no religious crisis, no triber crisis,
average security, low unemployment rate, great
employment chances, a place you can retire to, a
place you can train and bring up your children,
friendly people, a place where english is generally
spoken and lastly well organize,

1.Cross river state “calabar

Calabar is the capital city of cross river, the city
was the former capital city of Nigeria until it was
move to abuja, calabar still remain a place for all,
peaceful people, most of them are Christian, but
also have regards for other religion, calabar is a
home for tourism, with some of their yearly festival
you will love it.

2.River state: port Harcourt

Port Harcourt is the capital city or river state, the
city is the 5th most populated city in Nigeria, and it
has the largest economics in Nigeria, mainly
because of crude oil there, and other many
factories, seaport and other industries. But be
careful

3.Imo: owerri

Owerri is this list because of it’s beauty and
religious violence free

4.Abuja: fct

Nigeria capital city, it’s like paradise, job
opportunity is at average level, industries and
factories are its major source.

5.EDO state: benin city

The city of hope and peace, its know for it’s
friendly, you can never be lost, generally speaking
of english language by both old and young, its one of
the safest city, under a speed development of roads
and infrastructures by the government of the state,
low crime rate, no triber fight,the people have
regards for all religions,with a lot beautiful sexy girls
all round the busy nigh life area of the city, weekend
parties, nightclub, opportunities is at average, i
really love the ways of the city.

There are other many beautiful cities Nigeria i didn’t
include them because of high crime rate, place like:

Abia: rituals

Onitsha: robberies.

Warri: kidnapping, violence, pocket picking.

Bayelsa: kidnapping

Kaduna: bombing.

Lagos: violence of all kind, stealing,
lkillings,prostitution, bribe, pocket picking, rap,
rituals, human sacrifices for money, and every kind
of those guys living there are really trying. Over
population

Kanu: bombing of churches and public places.

Port harcort: kidnapping.

Maduguri: religious fight, bombing by islamic boko
harams sets. ,many lives has been wasted
feel free to add yours!!!

Guy warri safe die nor be say mouth, if you haven't been to warri don't make stupid lists okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development / CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.