Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. (980 Views)

Abimbola Fashola Commissions Mini-Stadium Of Smiley Kids Montessori / Your Views on Black Think Tank Hosted By Tavis Smiley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by MosakuAW(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Please! Can anyone help me how to insert smiley, bold, talic and the rest on my comments.

Anytime i try using them, they double or tripple my comments making a repeat of what i type. Most especially smiley and the bold icon.

How do i bold comment from a quote, so as to put my comment under the bolded quote.

Am using a mobile phone. Samsung precisely
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by Bilabong(m): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
cool undecided undecided grin
quote me edit
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by MosakuAW(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
Bilabong:
cool undecided undecided grin
Common! Pls how do i use them without repeating my comments.
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by abduljabbar4(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
You can do it manually I.e inserting the symbols
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:
You can do it manually I.e inserting the symbols
#shalom cum salaam
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by MosakuAW(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

#shalom cum salaam

Yes this what i wanted. Pls explain how you just quoted thar guy and put you comment under.
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by agarawu23(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
MosakuAW:

Yes this what i wanted. Pls explain how you just quoted thar guy and put you comment under.
#shalom cum salaam
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
agarawu23:
#shalom cum salaam
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by agarawu23(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
MosakuAW:

Common! Pls how do i use them without repeating my comments.
you just have to study and learn the smiley one after the other manually to make it easier for you

to bold manually use ( [b] like this [/b] )your test must be between the example I gave u.
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by agarawu23(m): 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

#shalom cum salaam
oga go sleep grin
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by MosakuAW(m): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
agarawu23:
you just have to study and learn the smiley one after the other manually to make it easier for you

to bold manually use ( )your test must be between the example I gave u.

Thanks. This is working now
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by agarawu23(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
MosakuAW:

Thanks. This is working now
I modified check my first comment wink
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by ssusoloc: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
MosakuAW:
Please! Can anyone help me how to insert smiley, bold, talic and the rest on my comments.

Anytime i try using them, they double or tripple my comments making a repeat of what i type. Most especially smiley and the bold icon.

How do i bold comment from a quote, so as to put my comment under the bolded quote.

Which browser do you use? If it's opera, then change to another browser to avoid repetition.
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by MosakuAW(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
ssusoloc:

Which browser do you use? If it's opera, then change to another browser to avoid repetition.

Yeah! Am using opera mini. Noted! Thanks
The quote things is working now. Will learn the rest.
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by abduljabbar4(m): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

#shalom cum salaam
Be careful
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by ssusoloc: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
MosakuAW:

Yeah! Am using opera mini. Noted! Thanks
The quote things is working now. Will learn the rest.
It's working cos you are doing it manually. Are you also going to learn all the symbols for all smiley undecided
Change your browser from opera mini to enable you click at once and avoid repetition of your posts.
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
how do u quote multiple posts(2 & above)?? Copy and paste?? undecided
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by MosakuAW(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
ssusoloc:

It's working cos you are doing it manually. Are you also going to learn all the symbols for all smiley undecided
Change your browser from opera mini to enable you click at once and avoid repetition of your posts.

Thanks, but other browsers on my phone are very very slow. I cant use them.
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Be careful
Or what? #shalom cum salaam
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by Rilwayne001: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
MosakuAW:

Have you tried doing it with UCweb?
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
[b]o[b]
Re: Help! Smiley And Others On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 12, 2016
[/i] ;DTesting.... undecided[i] testing ;DTesting....

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Islamization Agender Christians Wake Up / Ebonyi Governor Meets Obasanjo, Pledges Support For Buhari / Between Tinubu, Senate Unity Forum And National Interest By Ubong Etuk Akpan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.