Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device (5333 Views)

How To Add Your Site To Google Search With Operamini In Java Or Symbian Phones / Add YOUR Blog Url For Traffic / Website SEO Issue How To Add Your Site To Google And Get Rank In First Page Very (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by luigiajah(m): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Have you ever watched any video and the start of the video has a website url at the beginning and end of the video?.. You've possibly wondered how you can do such.

Imagine that video with the site's trademark gets up to a million views on YouTube, you bet that the site will get thousands of page views as well which will increase the earnings of the site's administrators.

I believe in a principle I call THE AIP principle. (ANDROID IS POWERFUL). I believe that there's no limit to things an android device can do(except supernatural things) , it only depends on if you have the right apps to do it for you.

Now in order to add your website trademark to a video. You'll need 3 Apps

Font Studio

Voice Changer

VidTrim Pro

Download all from play store . Since VidTrim pro isn't free on play store I'll be dropping the download link at the end of this post.

Steps

1. Design Your Logo..

Use Font Studio To Design Your Text and Font style. It's preferable you use a white background. Make sure you make your design as simple as ABC ... Here's my design..

2. Go To Voice Changer
Voice Changer Adds Voice To The Image.. You can decide to record your voice or use your phone's text to speech by typing in what you want the phone to read.

Take a glimpse at the Voice Changer UI

There are different kinds of voices to choose from once you're done with choosing your voice type. Tap the option icon beside the play button. It should bring up this menu

Select Create Image With Sound. Add the image you created with font studio and you're done with that step. If you can't locate it on your gallery, check your file manager in the voicechanger folder.

However you can also add a background song to the video you've already created by using the transcode feature on VidTrim Pro. Take a look at this.

From the image above you can see the transcode option. When you select it, Scroll down you'll see "add external audio" (PS: Don't uncheck the remove original audio button , it's going to remove the Voice you added to the video)

Select your desired song and proceed , VidTrim will automatically trim the song to suit the length of your video. If there's a particular part of a song you want to be playing instead of the beginning of the song just use the ringtone editor app to cut the song then select the trimmed part of the song as external audio.

3.Select the video you want to edit from VidTrim Pro.

Open VidTrim Pro. Choose the video you want to edit. Click the merge option.. Then add the video you transcoded earlier.. Then click on merge.. Select any video quality that suits your taste then save your video.. It might take some time to merge depending on the video quality you selected. I always leave mine at the default setting 480P/Medium for fast merging..

http://www.naijatechguy.com/2015/06/how-to-add-your-website-trademark-on.html

CC. LALASTICLALA
CC ishilove

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by Emmysteve(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ok i know this will definitely hit the front page. Make i lay my mat here jare.
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by fuadnero(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gbayi, nice one Op
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by UltimateDaniel(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
That's nice... But, I feel with just a single software on your system you are there... Andriod OS is actually powerful.
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by richcasey: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Eye opener
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by NaLaugh: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
Also keep in mind that depending on how you watermark the content, the copyright holder can come after you.

1 Like

Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by danielblessing(m): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
okay
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by eluquenson(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Good
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jesus..... wrong room.
I've nothing to do with android.
Post about BB and iphone
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by Tolzeal(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
God bless yoy bro.
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by asumo12: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sure
Emmysteve:
Ok i know this will definitely hit the front page. Make i lay my mat here jare.
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by lovelyadeola(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nice tutorial OP
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by NewsINigeria(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nice tutorial...have been looking for something like this quite long ago...

3,000 people attend the funeral of a cat
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by Warlord3000(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
But why people no deh comment since na... Chuo shocked
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by gokay11(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oshey
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by trigar12(m): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nigerians don't appreciate original content ... Thumbs up op undecided
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nice tutorial
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by freeposting164: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
FREE e-Learning scholarship awaiting you at >> http://www.forposting164..com/
=======================================
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Useful post. Nice one op.
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by fajigirl(f): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
I am ahead of the game grin
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
How about copyright infringements?
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by AbuMikey(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thank You.
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by damiloladuke: 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
too complicated

READ MY DIARY IN MY SIGNATURE
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by unphilaz(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
thanks
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by Ayodeb(m): 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Can I send three videos to op to do for me? If yes, how much?
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by Rosemary216(f): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wow... Nice nd long
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by MillionDollars: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
I've been looking for iit since
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by Amastermovic(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
No comment for this post @all.. Op take origin
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by luvly101: 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Cool like kulikuli grin
Re: How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device by 1boylikevhis(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2015
"How to Watermark your Videos" would have been appropriate.
Nice Tutorial tho! You're a Brother in Android
Vivavideo Pro does it well too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Before I Enter Another Waterloo, Is Syskay.com A Good Host? / How To Translate 1688 Mobile APP From Chinese To English / Top 7 Proxy Sites To Unblock Any Website Out There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.