Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Opinion: Send Your Advice/clues To PMB. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Send Your Advice/clues To PMB. (457 Views)

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message / President Robert Mugabe To PMB About His Ear Infection / We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Send Your Advice/clues To PMB. by solarview(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Just drop your piece of advise good ones please ...who knows this might gets to Mr President's iPad/browser's search.

#SomeOneGiveBabaacCue
Re: Opinion: Send Your Advice/clues To PMB. by solarview(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dear baba we're praying for you and we want God to answer our prayers through your led administration... So we're the voices of concerned Nigeria youths.

Baba my advice is that you name some of the most important cabinets even though is not all for now as the delay is causing more harm than good.

I wouldn't want to mention any for now because I believe you surely know the ones that are of most important to our growing economy and our security challenges.

Thanks for your usual concern.
Re: Opinion: Send Your Advice/clues To PMB. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Stingy OP. Why you have to book space?
Re: Opinion: Send Your Advice/clues To PMB. by solarview(m): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Stingy OP. Why you have to book space?
I want to give my own bros grin
One love
Re: Opinion: Send Your Advice/clues To PMB. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
solarview:

I want to give my own bros grin
One lpve
Re: Opinion: Send Your Advice/clues To PMB. by muhyeenisce(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
BABA is competent, HE has clue, I believe in him.... With GOD all things are possible...the change we desire for iz on the way
Re: Opinion: Send Your Advice/clues To PMB. by tayebest(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
muhyeenisce:
BABA is competent, HE has clue, I believe in him.... With GOD all things are possible...the change we desire for iz on the way
seconded
Re: Opinion: Send Your Advice/clues To PMB. by adorablepepple(f): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Give yourself a clue about your life before giving your grandfather a clue that is meaningless. I don't know What u think u know
Re: Opinion: Send Your Advice/clues To PMB. by richidinho(m): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Stop political witch hunt and face boko boys

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‎’ I Never Said For Rejecting GEJ, Nigerians Deserve Boko Haram’ …FFK / If You Are Not Happy. . . / My Plight, The Reality About Naoss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.