Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,179 members, 7,849,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters (51495 Views)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte / Buhari's Appointments So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
abbey621:

Why do you suggest it would be funny if it was Ekweremadu? Did the person you were responding to give you that impression? Or are you just one of the frustrated goats on Nairaland?

I don't remember talking to a deranged monkey like you
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by cuteboy2: 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Issorite.

SR turning its guns on PMB sad

*** WE ARE WATCHING IN 3D *** cool shocked cool shocked
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
dckng16:
only if SE will be willing cooperate with SW

Did SE not vote Obasanjo massively in 1999 even whenYorubas rejected him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by eluquenson(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
modestbrowser:

Shut up your dirty mouth.
You get mind oh, how dare you.
You lack manners , but right now I don't have time for argument
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by nunzk: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
U funny die!!!!! Go tell that to d fishes mate
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by san316(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
And they say SR is pro APC and sponsored by Tinubu.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by CSTR2: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by soleexx(m): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
[And this thread will make front page.

Lala what is wrong with you?

Bro who's that "LALA"everybody talk about?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by tochstorm(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=misssclassy post=35557197][/quote]obj looking like monkey since 190bc
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by tochstorm(m): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
to my yoruba brothers

it is

well.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by MabraO: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Foolish taniods wen dey see this now dey would be foolishly happy
Forgetting saharareporters re working APC

But if d said Sahara reporters should report something about pdpi.gs set would say otherwise
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Ayietim(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
No option but there are options,
you have a loved one, whose medical condition, has defied all known medical solutions,
you are up to your neck in debts,
still no change, the patient is just hanging in there, in between the faintest of life and the door of death,
so, what do you do?
your life too, has been put on hold,
you are at the brink of insanity,
it's an abnormal circumstance,
you can't comntinue like this.
It's either you remove the life support and go back to your normal life,
or, you keep the life support for as long as you can and suspend living your life,
none is an attractive option,
but you know, life must go on.
In this case, you are the best judge, either way, it's a huge sacrifice,
but whatever you decide, do it for the sake of love and justice.
/p5sIGP-hy
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by MarieSucre(f): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=misssclassy post=35557197][/quote]What is the meaning of your signature.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
Sometimes you just don't have anything to say concerning the topic. .

Naijaboiy I saw you had no like on your comment so I decided to help grin grin

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by pBuhari(f): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
So sahara reporters are now reporting against Papa Buhari After supporting him during the campaign
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
MarieSucre:
What is the meaning of your signature.

Oh my signature?
Actually, I am someone who believes in the paranormal phenomena and most times, I am amazed that people don't believe such exist.

Well, a poltergeist is a ghost or other supernatural being supposedly responsible for physical disturbances such as making loud noises, throwing objects and causing harm to living humans and animals.

So put two and two together.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Bamz(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=misssclassy post=35557197][/quote]

I love memes. You made my day honey.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by mpowa(m): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
eluquenson:
The cartoon is funny, but i won't stand to criticise the man.
People we need to transform this country cut beyond tribe nor ethnicity, we want good hands & if the northerners are ready to work effectively, i don't see why people should start ranting moreover, they are still lots of post to hold in the cabinet.

So when should they RANT? If you made eleven appointments and ten of them are from the North, do we still need to wait for the rest to know the Direction you're going? He need to prove himself Nigerian president not the president of his region @ least he said he is for everybody.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by amarachi06(f): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
eyeon:
You are next in line to be appointed!
Amarachi Daura am next in line and pls forward my CV
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
eluquenson:
People we need to transform this country cut beyond tribe nor ethnicity, we want good hands & if the northerners are ready to work effectively, i don't see why people should start ranting moreover, they are still lots of post to hold in the cabinet.

I agree, but nigeria is made up of regions other than the north. Other regions also have people that can do a great job. Anyway lets wait and see other appointments
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by naijaboiy: 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:

Naijaboiy I saw you had no like on your comment so I decided to help grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2598589_image_pngd2b5ca33bd970f64a6301fa75ae2eb22
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by mankan2k7(m): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
If u notice that sahara reporter has been going against buhari since he was not in parley with tinubu hit like
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by mauriceju2(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Be wise the north cannot change Nigeria for good or anything positive, ask the British they will tell you better that everything good in Nigeria is in the south, is only the west that can support the north to continue to rule after ruling and spoiling Nigeria for over 40 yrs

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Forwetinnah: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
papaejima1:
He forgot Zahra Daura!

of the #ChildFucker Tweeter Fame

[img]http://playtvone.com/m//thumbs/?src=photos/foEVDDz1.jpg-small.jpg&w=320&h=250&zc=1&a=t[/img]

By child fu;cker I guess she was referring to her Dad who married her mum at the age of 12. She's just as shameless as her Dad
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
hahaha. bt hw much are those Yoruba guys paying Sahara reporters. everything they do, anything they post, is all about them n for thire favor.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Nemesis99(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=misssclassy post=35557197][/quote]Walahi God go bless you for that perfect response
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by smarthG(f): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Only 9 appointments outta so many offices that are yet to be occupied, and people are shouting up and down. Btw tinubu is not that gullible to bother himself about very few appointees of buhari

And finally there is nothing hilarious about this dry cartoon

You have woken up but your eyes are still closed and b4 u will open it Nigeria would have gone far and u will be regretting a lot.

Knowing his master plan, he is surrounding himself with his people, that what they call self defence. =)
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Skimpledawg(m): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
eyeon:
You are next in line to be appointed!
Amen o!!!
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by onyeokeze1: 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
eluquenson:

Who says we don't need technocrats to run d government? 'In your own judgment 'good hands 'only come from the north of Nigeria? Blond argument.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=misssclassy post=35557197][/quote]abeg help me ask him.
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by eedriyz(m): 4:11am On Jul 07, 2015
I thought Sahara reporters belongs to Tinubu... TANiods where unna go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) / Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) / Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.