Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters (51497 Views)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte / Buhari's Appointments So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by LegatusGlaber(m): 5:56am On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=misssclassy post=35557197][/quote]
I saved that pic, its a classic way of replying
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Chigold101(m): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2015
eluquenson:
The cartoon is funny, but i won't stand to criticise the man.
People we need to transform this country cut beyond tribe nor ethnicity, we want good hands & if the northerners are ready to work effectively, i don't see why people should start ranting moreover, they are still lots of post to hold in the cabinet.

okay...

People are ranting more because Buhari left serving officers of DSS & went to bring back a retired officer to head DSS.

This retired officer is not “just“ a northerner but Buhari‘s brother. To you what does corruption mean? What does nepotism stands for in ur own understanding?

In INEC Jega handed over to a southerner but withen 8hours Buhari unturned it and handed INEC over to a northerner. Whatever Buhari‘s reason is, Doesnt it sound funny to u. What Jega said after handing over was “INEC is in a good hand“ but Buhari did not see any good in the hand that Jega handed it over to.

My brother lets forget this “e go better politics“
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by gambit10: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2015
Jenny1010:
Humilition of a yoruba icon grin
Upon all the corn he roasted For pmb

#Just joking cheesy
what's "Humilition" ?
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2015
... BABA

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters by amb2015(m): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
Yes Buhari, you forgot Abubakar Shekau
as minister for defence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) / Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) / Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.