Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,925 members, 7,824,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Nigerian Scientist Discovers Cure For Diabetes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Scientist Discovers Cure For Diabetes (6043 Views)

University Of Ibadan Discovers Cure For Sickle Cell / Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS / One Good Achievement As A Nigerian Don Discovers Cure For Diabetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Scientist Discovers Cure For Diabetes by grailife(m): 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2009
Our world has recorded another major breakthrough in the field of medicine science with the discovery of a drug by a Nigerian Catholic in Abuja which can actually provide cure for the dreaded sickness of diabetes! Dr. Louis Obyo Nelson who has come up with this epoch-making advancement in medical science, . . . souce: www.bestinfoz..com
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovers Cure For Diabetes by grailife(m): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2009
@seun-owner of nairaland and health section moderator, i suggest that you should place this topic on front page please because my intention for posting this topic is for the benefit of those that has diabetes, thanks as u comply with my request, may G OD bless Nigeria and all nairaland ppl & fan
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovers Cure For Diabetes by grailife(m): 9:17am On Mar 07, 2009
@seun-owner of nairaland and health section moderator, i suggest that you should place this topic on front page please because my intention for posting this topic is for the benefit of those that has diabetes, thanks as u comply with my request, may GOD bless Nigeria and all nairaland ppl & fan
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovers Cure For Diabetes by Horus(m): 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2009
[size=15pt]Nigerian Scientist Discovers Wonder Drug For Diabets[/size]

A miraculous happening in the continent of Africa and world at the large !! Scientist Louis Obyo Obyo Nelson, doctorate in Molecular and Computational Chemistry from the University of Ibadan has eventually discovered a deadly weapon to slay one of the most dangerous, life - threatening killer disease in the world of researches and technology namely DIABETES.
Nelson had been granted a United States patent entitled “Medicament for the Treatment of Diabetes”. This event has aroused the aspirations of millions of diabetic afflicted people all over the world.Nelson’s “wonder” drug had been subjected to two consecutive clinical trials. At the first clinical trial, an extract obtained from Vernonia Amygdalina was  administered to 26 patients. For control, a group of five were used, who maintained diet discipline throughout the trial. The initial extract was dosed to the patients three times daily in 100mg aliquots for six months.

Scientist Louis Obyo Obyo Nelson

The blood glucose levels of all 31 subjects were closely monitored. It was revealed that the 26 patients receiving the initial extract no longer required maintaining diet discipline after the first month and examination showed remission of the disease after three months. The medicine has been found to be free from side-effects and efficacious. As it consists of herbal ingredients it is capable of curing other related dysfunctions in the patient body.This massive discovery is a historical event in the world of inventions and a moment of celebration for all victims of this disease and their near ones.

Source: http://diabetes.taragana.net/nigerian-scientist-discovers-wonder-drug-for-diabetes/#more-1007
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovers Cure For Diabetes by piplord1(m): 2:17am On Apr 27, 2009
Old news. Hit the press several weeks back. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovers Cure For Diabetes by Libra38: 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2009
How do we get his contact details?
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovers Cure For Diabetes by bigchris: 1:08pm On May 14, 2013
how do I get Dr. Obyo's contact and the drug.
somebody help me out. My Email is chris_uzo@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovers Cure For Diabetes by HealNigeria: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovers Cure For Diabetes by loisella(f): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
DIABETES is the result of insufficient production of insulinby the pancrease,
Symptoms includes frequent urination, sugar in urine, tiredness, fatique and unable to go about normal daily activities,
Medications that help diabetic patients or prebents diabetes includes;
Cordycep,which enhances immune fuctions and used for kidnet problems 
Danshen pill, improves metabolic diseases like diabetes
.Propolis softgel capsules, which adjust blood fat reduces blood pressure and so on.
Bitter melon,royal jelly and deepure tea.
for more info on these diabetes medication call
08038115542 or
Re: Nigerian Scientist Discovers Cure For Diabetes by nwarosa: 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
And several years later, thus news is still dormant.

(1) (Reply)

Birth Defects / COVID-19 Update For March 26 2021 In Nigeria / Need To Lose Weight, Come Give Keto Diet A Shot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.