Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! (3978 Views)

Look At This Picture, What Do U Think The Mad Man Is Telling The Guy? / When Your Best Friend Ask You To Save A Seat For Them / When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Erukumakanaki: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thread for Mad people Roaming about this Section. . . .

If you've been mad before, u are about to mad or u want to run Mad this is the right thread(dustbin) For U angry

You're welcome, pls wait while spoilt bread and Rotten fish is being served to every Mad person here angry

ErukuMakanaki

Cc: Lalasticlala angry
Farano
Ishilove

Fp please!
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by apogeez(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
could this make it
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Erukumakanaki: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
apogeez:
could this make it
are u mad? undecided
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by naijaboiy: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
Let me quickly drop my comment before this thread is dumped in the recycle bin. cool
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Slimzjoe(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
*Walks in with my chains and Padlock waiting for the Yabaleft Escapees* angry

2 Likes

Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Make I build one Asylum for Here. The Name of this asylum na Warri Left.
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by IamLEGEND1: 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Aspiring inmates of BornoCenter
#SignInHere
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Erukumakanaki: 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
Let me quickly drop my comment before this thread is dumped in the recycle bin. cool
Mad man nnumber 2!!!. angry

Any female mad woman for this fine mad man? angry
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
I'd like to philosophise on this madness issue here say
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by naijaboiy: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Mad man nnumber 2!!!. angry

Any female mad woman for this fine mad man? angry
grin
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by apogeez(m): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
are u mad? undecided
No o am nt dat y i ask if dat cn mak it
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
madness don start o shocked[color=#000099]
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
following.
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Kolade354(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mad People Everywhere!
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
wink smiley grin cheesy angry shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed kiss cry
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Erukumakanaki: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Kolade354:
Mad People Everywhere!
join the Winning Team today! angry
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Erukumakanaki: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Slimzjoe:
*Walks in with my chains and Padlock waiting for the Yabaleft Escapees* angry
undecided undecided
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Who do eruku this thing embarassed
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Kolade354(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
join the Winning Team today! angry
fvk off /y mentions Troll! undecided
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by krazydave(m): 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
but u ppl think madness is a measure of your cerebruminal functionality when in actuality it is a predominant repagraphical disqualioum of a homo sapiens pisma dismal default setting.

are you with me my fellow brothers??
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy we are all mad..cos every comment is senseless..

So therefore the pluiriority of our madness has gravitate and hallucinogate to the extreme hingal of our disbelief..This is because the functioning of the food we ate today is psychoactivelly working not until we are immersely under Papaver somniferum, Erythroxylon coca, Coffea arabica or Nicotiana tabacum...I rest my case undecided
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by icekream(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mah bring my pot
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Phikom(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
#kolomental...
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Make I register my own madness before dem dumb dustbin inside another dustbin
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Make I register my own madness before dem dumb dustbin inside another dustbin
you sef don mad?
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
I was until dem carry me go synagogue
profojah:

you sef don mad?
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by isacolukay(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thank God say me I no dey mad. If not, I for dey drag apace to comment with these mad men.
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by holyboss: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2015
Oh! what a pity! there r a lot of mad people here.

let me just buy some plots of land and build a dormitory for them to dwell.

tdayof will be the caretaker tongue

mention me if you need the housing contract. note - you must be normal to bid for the contract.
Re: Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! by Chestar5(f): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
profojah:
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy we are all mad..cos every comment is senseless..

So therefore the pluiriority of our madness has gravitate and hallucinogate to the extreme hingal of our disbelief..This is because the functioning of the food we ate today is psychoactivelly working not until we are immersely under Papaver somniferum, Erythroxylon coca, Coffea arabica or Nicotiana tabacum...I rest my case undecided

Lol, i couldnt help but comment dough am not yet certified madcheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Condom / Extending Contract In The Friendzone / When You Lied At Work That You Are Going To Your Uncle's Funeral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.