Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) (60518 Views)

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) / Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by youngberry001(m): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
quid:
The nigerian army is a wasted army
OK come join army nah let's see if it a wasted army
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Kutunban: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Heart breaking! lets be all vigilant. Kaduna people pray hard and stay of crowded places especially in kaduna north

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by donkelly2(m): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
OMG!!! Rip to the death
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by jammani(m): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Situation001(m): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
God
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by teewhydope(m): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
The 2nd pics is not part of the bomb blast bro...

I think
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by texazzpete(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mogidi:
Meanwhile the army released 182 boko haram suspects. Buhari might as well release all his foot soldiers awaiting trial.

I know it's just politics, but sometimes it's difficult not to despise some of you maggots.

The Army did the right thing by releasing innocent people (including babies!) that were illegally held in detention. And you're here, trying to push a political angle and seeking to paint it black.

When will you scum get real jobs so you don't have to sink to this level?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by UnknownT: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
majamajic:
I once told my friends that nigeria has the best land army , am very disappointed in them now sad

R.i.p to the dead and quick recoveries to the injured ones .
Now it is more of a DSS work to get the cells where these IDEs are coupled. But as it is now, our DSS is after promotion and demotion
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Naijboyzz:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-tCZ3vttcfdY/VZris9kdUaI/AAAAAAAFzyc/FWmudhP52kI/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

These are victims of the bomb attack in Borno state who were lucky to survive the attack but not without horrific injuries. It is very graphic *be warned*... see them after the cut...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-uVXnSf4osJc/VZrithYa8pI/AAAAAAAFzyg/3mKpOSbbm5I/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-dN5W5G66NII/VZriuTzld_I/AAAAAAAFzys/WHsoFtO4eOE/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

http://nigeriamirror..com/2015/07/oh-my-god-very-graphic-photos-of.html

you mean to tell me that guy is still alive?
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by stephenqueen: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
embarassed cry
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by KELVIN086: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jesus
cry cry
how come he is still alive

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by neocortex: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari prefers to take selfie than fighting his brothers(Boko haram)

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Naijalifeusa(f): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Naijboyzz:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-tCZ3vttcfdY/VZris9kdUaI/AAAAAAAFzyc/FWmudhP52kI/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

These are victims of the bomb attack in Borno state who were lucky to survive the attack but not without horrific injuries. It is very graphic *be warned*... see them after the cut...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-uVXnSf4osJc/VZrithYa8pI/AAAAAAAFzyg/3mKpOSbbm5I/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-dN5W5G66NII/VZriuTzld_I/AAAAAAAFzys/WHsoFtO4eOE/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

http://nigeriamirror..com/2015/07/oh-my-god-very-graphic-photos-of.html

Na wa o
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by drnairalov: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
i still haave faith in mypresident. RIP to the dead!!
It is really disheartning tho, but man we have to give this president time
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by periwyte2(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
oh lord of vengance.... how long will the wicked continue to go unpunished? #weeping
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Booty4me: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
[size=40pt]What Dah FFUCK[/size] cry
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by akpumping7720(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
This is too bad! Where is this country heading to? If the sponsors of this sect are fish out, Boko Haram issue would have been a thing of the past. This is just too inhumane for crying out loud.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by omooba969(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
thorland:

I was a staunch supporter of his. But I'm disappointed so far.

cheesy disappointed cos of unverifiable pix...chai Nigerians cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Mogidi: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
texazzpete:

I know it's just politics, but sometimes it's difficult not to despise some of you maggots.
I think its mutual, same way I loathe gnats.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by darah(f): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Please the military should take over,i dont even want to imagine an external aggression against this country. What kind of leaders do we have?
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Omotayor123(f): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
yepAripA...

so sad.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Cupidkc(m): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
I just can't believe my eyes.... Now I don't feel like eating this night again. Jeez!!
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Icecream4U(m): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
opiaoku:
when you have a kunu sipping monkey gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado Buhari as a terrorist president expect more of these terrors because

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

coming from a didirin? You are forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by martineverest(m): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
jesus.......diz are humans o
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
youngberry001:
OK come join army nah let's see if it a wasted army
No need to join. . . .it is a rotten, wasted, tribally-aligned, expired army
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Khd95(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
D guy in d 3rd pix shaaaa undecided

Hw is he gon eat
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by qintus: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
LUGARD'S CREATION CALLED NIGERIA HAS EXPIRED

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by opiaoku: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Icecream4U:
coming from a didirin? You are forgiven.

forgive your harlot mother first for forking dogs
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
drnairalov:
i still haave faith in mypresident. RIP to the dead!!
It is really disheartning tho, but man we have to give this president time
Story for the gods
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
God please come to our rescue. We cry for help. cry cry cry
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by ChelseaDr(m): 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!

Why! Why!! Why!!!..... Do people still have that which makes us humans....conscience?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? / Jonathan Raised Atiku's Hand At Rivers PDP Presidential Rally / So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.