Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts (65181 Views)

Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) / BREAKING: Kano Assembly Speaker Resigns Over Emir Sanusi Probe / Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by otokx(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Its always darkest before sunrise.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by caprini1: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
papaejima1:

This is why am tempted to believe Buhari is really going senile.

What in heaven's name prompted him to withdraw soldiers from roads in the first place?

It would have been worse if the governors had not reset his brain quickly to allow some stay in the frontline states.
You can even. Feel the insecurity even at the most. Peaceful part of the country,the sky says it all.
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by opiaoku: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
2kris:
bros i no want laugh again...u again wetin mohamadu do u now

He's a terrorist

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by opiaoku: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
fx45:
What happened to Isa Abubakar Azeez?

who is Isa Abubakar Azeez?
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by makzeze: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
themonk:

may GOD judge you for playing propaganda with peoples live. Amen
may boko haram find you and may you blame pdp for it. Amen
back to sender
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by yemobrown(m): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
"You have been dumping feces on a land for a while instead of using the appropriate and ideal facility to empty your bowels only for faith to award you the same land to farm on" .

They politicize these killings then, now it's there turn to deal with these menace.

RIP to the faithful departed.

Which way my people?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by fx45(m): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
papaejima1:
Someone said earlier today that the next target would likely be Kano based on past patterns of the BH bombing.
Now it has happened.
Why couldnt even our security and intelligence people think for crying out loud?
Even if they 'think'.... How do you stop a suicide bomber from detonating?
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
GEJ put road blocks.
Dull@rdinho removed road blocks.
O ga eme ndi Nigeria 'vuum' n'anya.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by CyberWolf: 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
The way it's going, it won't take long before the blast hits Malraba/Nyanya/Kaduna angry
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by tayolove12(m): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tolexander:
ogogoro na bastard!
meaning
opiaoku you no go talk ogogoro na good thing
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
john124:
father have mercy on the souls of the dead

eitherway sai buhari
seriously?bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
what !i left sabon gari around 5pm
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by john124(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
i forecast aso rock smiley
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by opiaoku: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
tayolove12:

meaning

opiaoku you no go talk ogogoro na good thing

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by nigerdeltaa(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
2kris:
bro u took that word from my mouth,somebody said kano is next after the blast in jos:.....its time to start doing d digging bcuz we dnt have any intelegence in diz country...all man for himself as i am typing jos is boiling if nothing is done fast riot will erupt .but God forbid please buhari all ur campaign promises we need them now
jos is boiling? who will riot and against who?
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by obazo1: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
bad omen..... evil act.... God pls help and save us from all dis calamities perpetrated by evil doers.... judge dem
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by fx45(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
opiaoku:

who is Isa Abubakar Azeez?
Bloodykiller, BloodyAssassin. Do you by any chance know him

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by atlwireles: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
SSS were doing their best stopping this madness via electronic/human intelligence, then our Duara dull angryard saw it fit to declare war on the management of the SSS. BUhari, you will learn from experience. angry angry angry. Waiting for your almajiris to chant SAI

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by themonk(m): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
makzeze:
back to sender
e-warrior, would shit your pants in real life. you should condemn the killing and not play partisan politics with everything. GOD bless you, you will live long, lemme go and edit that post.
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by CSTR2: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Why has buhari not arrested the sponsors of this devlish group?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Faculty14(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
watts75:
This has always been the pattern, Borno, Yobe, Jos, Kano and Gombe. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand the pattern and trend.
true
If they dnt strike gombe the go to Kaduna. K.d should be at alert
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by rozayx5(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
It seem like this is becoming a norm.

becoming?

Nigeria has been baghdad since gej left

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by fx45(m): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sleekey:
O Lord. Not kano. What is their offence na.
1.9 million fraudulent votes! First to go was the criminal REC... Others to follow as well. Nemesis is fast catching up

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by 2kris(m): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
jos is boiling? who will riot and against who?
some hausas that were affected are saying d xtians are responsible for d attacks...so let wait and see who will be blamed for these one
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Ikengawo: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
#Pray4TheNorth

Why? When GEJ prayed and fought they stoned him and elected the same fulani that radicalize kill and oppress them. Now GEJ is gone and they're still attacking him. Meanwhile he's asking us to pray for them.

14 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Faculty14(m): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
2kris:
bro u took that word from my mouth,somebody said kano is next after the blast in jos:.....its time to start doing d digging bcuz we dnt have any intelegence in diz country...all man for himself as i am typing jos is boiling if nothing is done fast riot will erupt .but God forbid please buhari all ur campaign promises we need them now
nah I don't think the guy is a suspect
If you stay in the north you become use to their attack strategy.that's if ure very observant
Truth is am not surprised by this attack.it happend exactly the same period \time like the one we experienced in jos yestday
Their next target probably is k.d or gombe
Or the go back to borno.and it jus continues embarassed
I

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by ajebuter(f): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
I don't want to think buhari is a boko Haram apologist but look at it this way, every state in the north has experienced one form of terrorism or fulani attack at one point or the other and the list include: Bornu, Adamawa, Yobe, gombe, bauch, taraba, plateu, Nassarawa , benue, zamfara, including Niger, kogi , sokoto, even nearby kwara.

The only state unaffected by fulani rampage or Boko Haram is Katsina! Any reason or connection?

Well kebbi has never been hit too but the terrain of kebbi may be the cause, but I'm still wondering about katsina despite its promixity to Kano, jigawa.

I'm not pointing finger, just thinking out loud.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by emerich(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thunder fire all U guys predicting Kaduna to be next, it's ur states that wld be next, yeye soothsayers.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by SUBMARINE: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
yemobrown:
"You have been dumping feces on a land for a while instead of using the appropriate and ideal facility to empty your bowels only for faith to award you the same land to farm on" .

They politicize these killings then, now it's there turn to deal with these menace.

RIP to the faithful departed.

Which way my people?

Best post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by john124(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
fx45:
1.9 million fraudulent votes! First to go was the criminal REC... Others to follow as well. Nemesis is fast catching up
you are a comedian

*slaps mosquito to death*
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by nigerdeltaa(m): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
2kris:
some hausas that were affected are saying d xtians are responsible for d attacks...so let wait and see who will be blamed for these one
thanks for the update
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
pobosky20:
Some Nairalanders are just sick people. Instead of suggesting a way out of this mess,you all are busy pointing accusing fingers to others......mtchewwww
charlatan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce FromĀ US (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) / Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.