Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Got An Alert On My Phone And I Didn't Withdraw Anything - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Got An Alert On My Phone And I Didn't Withdraw Anything (652 Views)

Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" / Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money / I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got An Alert On My Phone And I Didn't Withdraw Anything by Macchiavelli(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
My God!!, I am feeling so downcast right now. I was at work(towards the end of work) and an SMS came into my phone showing an amount of #7000 has been withdrawn from my account. #17000 was there initially. Now I am left with #10000 and I have no ATM card for the account. I rushed to the bank to ascertain what happened. The CCO tells me the transaction was done in Asaba while I am in PH and I asked what should be done and the CCO said she will send a mail to the branch over in Asaba. Immediately she sent it, I took a withdrawal slip and withdrew all I could b4 I hear another story. After I withdrew I asked the CCO if there was any reply and she said NO. Please nairalanders what should I do next. The Bank is Keystone bank.
Re: Got An Alert On My Phone And I Didn't Withdraw Anything by Hollawaley(m): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mayb someone has your ATM card details or from the Bank. I remember the time i used dad's atm card to buy 7000 headphone from aliexpress. dad as at the bank the next day bt they couldn't trace it to me.I felt bad for disturbing dat ma[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]n
Re: Got An Alert On My Phone And I Didn't Withdraw Anything by yomi007k(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
The bank na thief.
Stay there with them, collect ur money.
Re: Got An Alert On My Phone And I Didn't Withdraw Anything by Macchiavelli(m): 7:02am On Jul 20, 2015
Thanks be to Jesus, they returned my money

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Sabon Gari Secretariat In Zaria / How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested - Military / 5yr Old Yazidi Forced To Join ISIS Terror Camp, Given Sword To Behead His Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.