Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money (55826 Views)

Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by lalasticlala(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2017
•’I love Psalms 23 because of my sins’

Suspected kidnap kingpin Chukwudumeje George Onwuamadike alias Evans, yesterday claimed he gave his father N3million cash, a Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) and a Hilux Van before he stopped visiting his hometown, Umudim, Nnewi in Anambra State.

Evans made the allegation when detectives took him to one of the dens his gang used for the detention of victims.

The bungalow situated at Green Street, Jakande Estate, Isolo, was rented by the kingpin, through his gang members in 2010 and he paid the rent yearly.

The other two are situated at New Igando and Gowon Estate, the suspect said.

Evans, who said he believed his father must have started the pig husbandry from the money he gave him, blamed the man for what he turned into.

He said: “Before I stopped going home, I gave my father N3million and I bought him jeep and pick up van. I believe that part of the money I gave him was what he used to establish the piggery business. Had it been my father had taken good care of me, I wouldn’t have become what I am today.

“I dropped out of school at JSS2, when my father refused to send me to school. I have been fending for myself since I was 10 with the support of my mother, presently my mother is paralyzed. She’s on sick bed.

“My wife was only lying that she did not spend part of my money. She only wants Nigerians to have sympathy for me. She did not know I was into kidnapping. I only told her that I am into drug, which she advised me to stop because it is dangerous.”

Continuing, Evans, who allegedly threatened his victims with death and even shot at some of them, said he believes in God.

He said: “I believe in God, that was why I mandated my wife to always wake my children up for prayers. My favourite bible passage is Psalm 23. My wife does not know why I loved the Psalm so much. I loved it because of the sins I have committed. I always asked my children to ask for forgiveness for me and also pray that I should not die young.

“I believe in God, because he’s the only one that can save me from the problem I find myself in. I believe it was greed that pushed me into kidnapping. I don’t believe in Juju.”

Although detectives said Evans held Chief James Udoji and five other victims hostage in the Jakande camp until their families paid demanded ransom, Evans said he only had three victims inside the building.

He said: “I have just three camps in Lagos where I kept some of the victims, I kidnapped, and the camps are in Jakande, Igando and Gowon area of the state.

“I collected $1million from Udoji. Another victim Emesbos paid me $300,000, while the third person paid N250,000. Whenever I noticed policemen were after me, I moved the victim to a different camp so that I won’t be tracked.

“I rented the Jakande house for N750,000 per annum. I also operated several bank accounts, but I used GTB constantly.

“The house at Igando has two different apartments. I rented the house for N1million per year. I only kept two victims in the house and they are Chief Umeh and the pharmacist, Chief Donatus Dunu, who escaped.

“We collected €23million (euros) from the family. We demanded €300million before they paid €23million and promised to bring the rest. When we collected the money, I told my boys to release the man, they were the ones holding him, because then, I was suspecting policemen were after me.

“I was surprised when I heard that Chief Donatus Dunu has escaped from the detention camp. It was one of my boys that called and informed me about the development. I was still not convinced that Uche and Emeka did not collect money from the victim’s family and released him.

“It was after two weeks that I received a call from my spy in the community that policemen had busted the house and recovered arms and ammunitions.

“I usually don’t go to the house. I have my boys on ground there and they give me information about the development on daily basis. That alone gives me the assurance that all was well with any victim we kidnapped.

“When I heard that the Igando house has been busted by the police, I threatened the camp officer Uche Amadi that I was going to kill him. I just wanted to get the truth about the escape of the pharmacist from him.

“I always controlled my boys on the phone. Most of the detention camps, I asked them to do the findings and get back to me. I usually gave them specification on the houses to look for and I only went to the place after they must have inspected. I don’t just rent any house, anywhere based on what we were using them for.”

Asked how he was faring in cell, Evans said he was being treated well by other suspects, adding that policemen were also friendly with him.

“They take good care of me. I cannot blame them if they did not take care of me because I am the cause of my problem. I am reaping what I sowed.

“I do not have any car called Fathom. The only vehicles I have are Toyota Hilux, Nissan pickup – N7million, Luxus GS460 – N22million, Range Rover, 2016 model – N55million and Luxus GL47 – N9million.

“I did not enjoy all the money I made from kidnapping because I was always on the run. I am regretting my actions in life. I did not go to clubs, hotels because I was afraid that policemen would come after me. If I am given a second chance, I would be the most grateful person on earth and I promise to be an advocate of anti-kidnapping in the country.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/evans-gave-dad-n3m-suv/

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by TRADELYN: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2017
This will make a good Super Story script! tongue
Click below for all your research projects, business plans, etc.
https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2017
1) Can't Evan say something like... "I won't talk till I see my lawyer?"

Maybe he can't, because they must have tortured him a lot.

Look at his left eyes, you could see the blood patch there.

What is the difference between that and Jungle Justice??

or because he isn't dead yet?

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by phollybee(m): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2017
Evans' Story everywhere. Names I can never give to my Children.... Evans, Evans and Evans

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by justi4jesu(f): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2017
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Jay542(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
I haven't dropped a comment on any Evan thread, so let me try.

Make point biko

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by snowlord(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2017
Oga Lala,i no wan c dz tin 4 fp oo,evans stowi don tire me.
ps: can i get a snake up in here,gudmorn ppl

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Vatinie: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2017
Sorry for dat
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by hoover420: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2017
So they're now giving preferential treatment to this kidnapper?
He is being treated nice? shocked
Can you imagine what a country we are!
This man should have been sentenced to life in prison but our medias & Nairaland mods is gradually turning him to a celeb embarassed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by NwaAmaikpe: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2017
shocked

A father's prayer is the greatest odeshi..

Evans was really generous....and gave freely to charity..
But I don't understand why he's confessing so freely.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by eti78(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2017
So Monday don come we don resume with Evans again

16 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by jeeqaa7(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2017
Just so that you don't leave this thread with a sad face..

By the way one question.. Between Men and Women . Who is more fetish?

Like for Men
Share for Women

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by DONSMITH123(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2017
Monday Morning Evans. Una don start this week again.

When will Evans thread end sef.

Iya Mulika, abeg pass me my Beans and Bread.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by soberdrunk(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2017
I have never seen or heard a 'criminal' sing so much in my entire life, this guy is a disgrace to the 'criminal' world, i wonder how he was even able to make so much money if he is such a weakling and a loud mouth........ angry

20 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Roon9(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2017
Why is he demystifying himself na? Evans should be a musician Jor.

3 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2017
I don't know why I find his confessions funny grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by free2ryhme: 8:45am On Jun 19, 2017
why is that they keep recycling the same bull-crap daily

if no new content cant they pester saraki for stolen fund.
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by StoneLucifer: 8:45am On Jun 19, 2017
This idiot has brought shame to the good people of Nnewi known for their enterprising skills. Its difficult now to convince anybody that there isnt any evil or crime behind the businesses of these successful entrepreneurs..

12 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by free2ryhme: 8:45am On Jun 19, 2017
Evans your mouth need reset

15 Likes

Sorry too late to be an advocate, just remain where you are....ruthless kidnapper and nothing more.

4 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by BoosBae(f): 8:46am On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

or because he isn't dead yet?

Feeling sorry for your fellow biafran criminal? He has seen nothing yet. Mtcheew

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by UwaBuPawPaw: 8:46am On Jun 19, 2017
Baby talk...u enjoy o..wetin b those mentioned u gave ur old boy compared all d ransoms and ur house I see

3 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by oweman: 8:46am On Jun 19, 2017
Meaning Evans father is privy to the activities of his son he too deserve to be arrested promptly .

3 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by kunzo: 8:46am On Jun 19, 2017
May God forgive this guy.

5 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2017
I was shocked to my marrow to see folks trending the #FreeEvans Round Facebook and twitter, I was sickened to my marrow that our moral compass had been so soo rigged off course.

It's just bad that the Big thieves like Evans, Dasuki, Saraki, etc, will always have people campaigning for them, because they stole billions, but the common hungry lil kid, trying to steal bread, or the elderly man breaking in to someone's house while the owner is away, of he is not lynched and burnt alive (Badagry 7) will most likely be stripped unclad, flogged with sticks and planks, then made to tour the town in shame.

But the same set of people, will celebrate Evans who has killed a dozens, Evans who has caused many families sleepless nights, Evans, who has been reaping millions from where he did not sow.

Before now, I had felt that this habit was just reserved for the Dasuki's, and Seraki's and the Ibori's... but then, with the Evans drama unfolding.. it is clear as day that this attitude is reserved for the Big thieves.. the ones with millions.

Some Idiots will feel that this is a Nigerian problem, that it will be gone in Biafra, Arewa, Niger Delta Republic, Odua etc.
but the problem is already rooted deep in us, be it Northerners, Southerners, East or Westerners.. it's stucked in our Psyche.. and unless we start a revolution of the mind, to purge our love and addiction to the rich... We will always have problems, Whether United as one, or divided.

mmeeh tang akem mi do mma #SayNoSychophancy #SayNotoHypocricy #equalityIsFairnes

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Hausa Men Fight Each Other Publicly Over President Buhari . Photos / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 / Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.