Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Sometimes The Engine Of My Car Will Just Went Off Immediately I Engage The Gear. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Sometimes The Engine Of My Car Will Just Went Off Immediately I Engage The Gear. (542 Views)

Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? / What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? / Does Constant Use Of AC Have Any Effect On The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes The Engine Of My Car Will Just Went Off Immediately I Engage The Gear. by captianfreeman(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Please, I need some explanations about this. plus
it is an automatic drive.
thank you.
Re: Sometimes The Engine Of My Car Will Just Went Off Immediately I Engage The Gear. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:09am On Jul 07, 2015
captianfreeman:
thank you.

More info about your car, engine type ,injection system, scan results E.T.C
Re: Sometimes The Engine Of My Car Will Just Went Off Immediately I Engage The Gear. by Kashif(m): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2015
captianfreeman:
thank you.

There are no magicians in here. Post more details. Does the engine also die when you stop?

(1) (Reply)

Need Honda Element / 'silver Ghost': Rolls-royce Movie Boasts Some Hollywood Heavyweights. / Is The Price Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.