Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Extremely Graphic Photo: Can Any Doctor/surgeon Save Him - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Extremely Graphic Photo: Can Any Doctor/surgeon Save Him (1243 Views)

Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix / Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extremely Graphic Photo: Can Any Doctor/surgeon Save Him by heryyy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
This guy is one of the recent boko haram bomb blast victim, i took my time to access his injury and i wonder if any doctor or surgeon will ever be able to save his life
Will this guy ever survive this ?

Im so speechless right now.

Re: Extremely Graphic Photo: Can Any Doctor/surgeon Save Him by jantofubu(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
i dnt think so? Its so terrific
Re: Extremely Graphic Photo: Can Any Doctor/surgeon Save Him by angieberry(f): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
How come he's still alive? Was he attacked by a lion?
Re: Extremely Graphic Photo: Can Any Doctor/surgeon Save Him by ShakurM(m): 12:56am On Jul 07, 2015
angieberry:
Is this a joke? undecided
Re: Extremely Graphic Photo: Can Any Doctor/surgeon Save Him by angieberry(f): 1:00am On Jul 07, 2015
I'm just merely surprised.
ShakurM:
Is this a joke? undecided
Re: Extremely Graphic Photo: Can Any Doctor/surgeon Save Him by heryyy(m): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2015
angieberry:

Did you read at all ?
Re: Extremely Graphic Photo: Can Any Doctor/surgeon Save Him by micseyi(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2015
heryyy:
This guy is one of the recent boko haram bomb blast victim, i took my time to access his injury and i wonder if any doctor or surgeon will ever be able to save his life
Will this guy ever survive this ?

Im so speechless right now.

The extent of injury to vital structures around d neck will determine if he's gonna survive or not.

First of all, the whole of the mandible is gone. wyle that does nt pose immediate threat, blood vessels around are injured, makin him to definitely lose so much blood. Again, the injury to the vocal cord are may cause oedema which will make breathin very difficult.

If the pic were slightly rotated, then we would see if there were injuries to the trachea, thyroid gland and parathyroids, the cartilages of the neck, and maybe the oesophagus, etc.

Again, the carotid arteries are dangerously close by. I am betting ofcourse that they were nt damaged, else he would be dead already.

So for a country like Nigeria, that instead of gettin victims to hospital asap, they instead bring out their fones and start takin pics; victims prognosis worsens.

My conclusion is that doctors elsewhere with advanced technology and fast response will easily save the man. For Nigeria, the Victims life is in God's life and his chances of survival is greatly diminished.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Deadliest Diseases / I Am Dying Of Aucer.. / Uda Seed:10 Wonder Health Benefits Of Uda Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.