Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) (41735 Views)

What Causes Your Bad Breath? / Help I'm Dying Of Frustration! / Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by thatcuteguy20: 12:27am On Jul 03, 2021
@AboveandBeyond0.

It's great to see the life you've built with this major setback. You're a fighter and I admire that.

UPDATE on the Tonsillectomy.

I had the Tonsillectomy, costs 350k, spent around 400k+, difficult painful recovery process but I'm fully recovered.

Sadly, It didn't work. Matter of fact, the tonsils were helping, as the problem grew from worse to terribly worse. It's been months after the Tonsillectomy, I've completely healed but I get the decayed blood smell now. Like a surgical would healing, funny I can smell it now.

I'm inclined to think that translates to my throat as the culprit since bacteria is acting on the surgical site even after healing giving off the "surgical blood smell" but all my assumptions has costs me over 1 million naira now and the spending hasn't stopped..I'm exhausted, tired of assumptions.

My Conclusions is thus: for anyone that reads this in the near future.

1. If your BB fills an entire room, no matter how big..IT is Systemic. Oral causes BB dosnt go far..like 2 feet max. I have a friend with 2 DECAYING teeth which "they" have refused to remove for fear of doctors.. the BB "they" have is only perceived at Very close (probably kissing distance) range. What can be worse than decaying tooth?

2. If your tonsils don't have visible stones..leave it alone.

3. Doctors and dentists will exploit your desperation, know what you're doing and be careful. Do not patronize any herbal or tradomedical "holistic" liars..they're all thieves no matter the branding.

4. If BB comes out from your nose even when ur not talking..it is systemic.
Systemic BB in my experience is propagated by the lungs, so the Bad breath odor is actually in your exhaled breath..not in a localized location.. imagine when living (breathing) becomes offensive to another person?

Here's my theory. Systemic BB is caused by a failed or disrupted process of one or more of your internal organs - Liver, Kidney, stomach and lungs. It could be either of them or combination of more than one.

When that happens toxins (VSCs) that are supposed to be excreted through default pathways ENTER INTO YOUR BLOODSTREAM which is then expelled through your lungs with the air you breath out. The breath from lungs literally tells you the state of your internal health or system.

Reason with me, the liver filters blood from toxins and all of that, if the liver fails to do so properly the toxins (VSC) backtrack or escape into your bloodstream, which is circulated through your body and gets to your lungs. Your lungs expels the gases from your bloodstream through your exhaled breath which is now containing VSC, it goes out through the airways and it's expelled through your nose and mouth as chronic BB.

Even if u wash your mouth with bleach, you're wasting your time the odor others are perceiving (dat u most likely can't perceive- it's frustrating I know) is embedded IN THE VERY AIR YOU'RE BREATHING OUT.

Research BLOOD BORNE HALITOSIS. It's difficult to threat because every systemic activity (stomach- digestion, Liver- filteration, kidneys- same all processes ends up in the bloodstream.

If u have stomach problems or leaky gut, it still ends up in the bloodstream expelled through your lungs. That's the reason real chronic halitosis is far reaching. I've recorded a halitosis reaching distance of about 18feet from the subject..Yes 18feet in an open environment.

What could be worse than that? No I wasn't born with it.. Nobody in my family or family tree has it.

I'm burned out, it's hard not to get depressed, Yes I get depressed, who wouldn't?, but I will never give up, to every question there is an answer.

Till my next post, stay kind.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by Izukananne: 8:36am On Sep 17, 2021
We are yet to hear from you all these while.

Izukananne:
Hello bro I will like to connect with you on how you went about the H. Pylori test pls. Where can it be done??

How do I relate with you personally, pls?
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by thatcuteguy20: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hi All
I just don't know how to tell you halitosis doesn't have a cure. It's a global problem and nobody cares.

I've now spent over 2 million naira, yet nothing as scratched this problem.. hasn't reduced a little bit, only gets worse. it's a daily battle to maintain my sanity.

The goodnews is, I've been digging for years and found, some persons found a cure..after 15-40years of suffering.

I'm putting together a list of things that works (for some people) and thing that are a colossal waste of money. Considering an anonymous forum for fellow sufferers where we can share experiences n help each other.

Reply if you're interested.. No fees, nothing shady.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by Cainnobody: 8:35am On Dec 10, 2021
thatcuteguy20:
Hi All
I just don't know how to tell you halitosis doesn't have a cure. It's a global problem and nobody cares.

I've now spent over 2 million naira, yet nothing as scratched this problem.. hasn't reduced a little bit, only gets worse. it's a daily battle to maintain my sanity.

The goodnews is, I've been digging for years and found, some persons found a cure..after 15-40years of suffering.

I'm putting together a list of things that works (for some people) and thing that are a colossal waste of money. Considering an anonymous forum for fellow sufferers where we can share experiences n help each other.

sir can you give me your WhatsApp number I'm having this same issue since five years I'm depressed about it
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by StonesA: 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hmmm e no easy bro, me too i've been battling this issue for years now, i also spent a lot of money to make sure i get rid of this social killer disease but all to na avail. But recently i discovered that their is this particular hospital in the US(National Breath Center Verginia) led by Dr Richard Miller a renowed American dentist, i heard of so many testimonies of people who were cured of bad breath in this hospital. Their main focus is on eliminating the actual cause of halitoises. Right now as i am typing this messsge i wish i have enough money to go there for treatment, his is the only dentist i can trust for now, cos i've been scammed so many times by Nigerian dentists. For those of us who were facing this type of problem but have enough money to go for treatment, pls try this American hospital so that others can have hope.
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by StonesA: 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
thatcuteguy20:
Hi All

their will be light at the end of the tunnel
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by thatcuteguy20: 3:42am On Dec 31, 2021
StonesA:
Hmmm e no easy bro, me too i've been battling this issue for years now, i also spent a lot of money to make sure i get rid of this social killer disease but all to na avail. But recently i discovered that their is this particular hospital in the US(National Breath Center Verginia) led by Dr Richard Miller a renowed American dentist, i heard of so many testimonies of people who were cured of bad breath in this hospital. Their main focus is on eliminating the actual cause of halitoises. Right now as i am typing this messsge i wish i have enough money to go there for treatment, his is the only dentist i can trust for now, cos i've been scammed so many times by Nigerian dentists. For those of us who were facing this type of problem but have enough money to go for treatment, pls try this American hospital so that others can have hope.

Stop wishing for things that are far fetched and worthless.. I know folks who has gone to that particular clinic and several others and haven't found a solution after spending thousands of dollars.
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by thatcuteguy20: 4:07am On Dec 31, 2021
Hello All, I remember writing a post same day last year (Dec 31st 2020).. sadly, same old, same old.

My breath now stinks worse than I can even believe.. at some point I thought I was going crazy.. this sh#t fills a big palor.. like a huge mansion (duplex) palor.. no jokes. I've never seen BB that travels upto 20ft, while maintaining it's potency. What's worse, I can't sit in same room or office with someone else.. Even with my mouth closed..BB exits my nose and fills the entire area... As if oral malodor isn't bad enough..even my breathing has become offensive.

Ive tried lots of new treatments, supplements and pills and somehow I was able to eradicate the bad/sour nasty taste from my mouth.
This constant persistent taste has been one agonizing reminder of my predicament, it gets so bad that I literally almost puke in my own mouth due to how bad it tastes..
I use therabreath Max strength (18k on Jumia) and it makes it worse.

While thats some victory or maybe goodnews, my BB is unscathed. With the bad taste permanently gone (for 3 months now)..I'm positive a solution will come.

Things that MAY have eradicated this bad taste

1. Glycerin and Borax - Buy any brand, I'm not a marketer. N700-1000. Use to brush your tongue thoroughly..use as mouthwash too.. it's the only thing that gives BB victims (yes we are) a pink tongue. The average BB sufferer has a heavy whitish coating on the tongue.

2. Avoid Certain foods- COMPLETELY
A. Milk (Diary) of any kind wether powder or evaporated.
B. Avoid beans and protein rich foods
C. Never, ever, ever take raw sugar, processed sugar, Any sugar never ever ever ever. Say bye bye to Soft drinks and soda.. if you're observant, you'd noticed your BB gets 10x worse after taking coke or any soda rich in sugar.
D. Avoid beef, your body can't digest it fast enough..eat fish or chicken.
The list is long.. rice (Yes Rice) used to give me terrible BB and really bad sour taste till this bad taste issues was solved miraculously.

Note that once relapse in avoiding these..your starting from square 1.

Till my next post..stay kind. BB is not our fault, we're most likely more hygienic than you will ever be.
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by thatcuteguy20: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2022
Hello All,

I created a new thread/ topic for Real Halitosis Talk.
Learn, share experiences, manage your condition..follow topic here.

https://www.nairaland.com/6921519/real-halitosis-talk-proper-education
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by muheeb01(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2022
Hello, am writing this with a saddened heart, am a young guy at the early
stage of my life and a student to be precise. am faced with a social death
disease(halitosis) I have been battling this for about 6 years now but all to no
avail.

here are some of my ordeals;
just about 4years ago(just finish my secondary education then), i met a
dentist, was advised on washing, in which i did it but seems the condition
remain the same. i was advised on regular wash every 6 month but couldn't
met the condition due to cost #5000/wash. Little did i know that this is just
the beginning of my social arrest.

in about two years ago 2014, i visited one of the government dental hospital @
Ibadan(Oyo state), was placed on dental routine, tongue scrapping
mouthwash, sugarless gum Among many option. I tried all this round but
seems none work for me. A year ago visited another private hospital @ Ibadan
was asked to pay for #3,000.00 card fee, what a gorgeous amount in the mind
of low income student but i manage to pay it (borrowed) for the sake of my
social freedom. to my great surprise they only recommend most of mouthwash
and mouth spray i have once used before. what a disappointment, it seems
they let me down even with their huge card fee.

I have no option other than to take to online solution to my problem it's then
that i now discover that my problems lies on group of bacteria that reside @
the back of the tongue that produce bad smelling chemicals (sulphide)
through online consultation from THERABREATH.COM . a renowned US based
dental organisation. I was recommended their product (therabreath
mouthwash) and their toothpaste which is fluoride free. Now the problem lies
in getting the mouthwash which is (#42,000) equivalent in naira with shipping
cost. No doubt it would work for me due to a lot of people's testimonies.
Right now am on hydrogen peroxide, which do not only suppress for FEW
hours(2) but with a known side effect( corrotion and lung irritation). as i write
now i don't even know what next as a solution to my problem.

i'm excluded from social gathering, don't have money to do the necessary, in
fact this has become an every seconds of my thinking.

IF YOU ARE A DENTIST READING THIS SAVE SOMEONE SOUL, I DON'T MIND
BEEN OFFERED A FREE SERVICE/ SERVICE @ GREAT DISCOUNT. OR IF YOU
ARE A PHILANTHROPIST SAVE MY SOUL, CASH OR DRUG DONATION WOULD
BE WELCOME.

I pray Almighty Gods makes you not witness this social killing disease. Amen
ADVISE IS WELCOMED and my number is 09031821353. God bless you as you.
You can dm me brother check my signature down
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by StonesA: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
thatcuteguy20:
Hello All, I remember writing a post same day last year (Dec 31st 2020).. sadly, same old, same old.

My breath now stinks worse than I can even believe.. at some point I thought I was going crazy.. this sh#t fills a big palor.. like a huge mansion (duplex) palor.. no jokes. I've never seen BB that travels upto 20ft, while maintaining it's potency. What's worse, I can't sit in same room or office with someone else.. Even with my mouth closed..BB exits my nose and fills the entire area... As if oral malodor isn't bad enough..even my breathing has become offensive.

Ive tried lots of new treatments, supplements and pills and somehow I was able to eradicate the bad/sour nasty taste from my mouth.
This constant persistent taste has been one agonizing reminder of my predicament, it gets so bad that I literally almost puke in my own mouth due to how bad it tastes..
I use therabreath Max strength (18k on Jumia) and it makes it worse.

While thats some victory or maybe goodnews, my BB is unscathed. With the bad taste permanently gone (for 3 months now)..I'm positive a solution will come.

Things that MAY have eradicated this bad taste

1. Glycerin and Borax - Buy any brand, I'm not a marketer. N700-1000. Use to brush your tongue thoroughly..use as mouthwash too.. it's the only thing that gives BB victims (yes we are) a pink tongue. The average BB sufferer has a heavy whitish coating on the tongue.

2. Avoid Certain foods- COMPLETELY
A. Milk (Diary) of any kind wether powder or evaporated.
B. Avoid beans and protein rich foods
C. Never, ever, ever take raw sugar, processed sugar, Any sugar never ever ever ever. Say bye bye to Soft drinks and soda.. if you're observant, you'd noticed your BB gets 10x worse after taking coke or any soda rich in sugar.
D. Avoid beef, your body can't digest it fast enough..eat fish or chicken.
The list is long.. rice (Yes Rice) used to give me terrible BB and really bad sour taste till this bad taste issues was solved miraculously.

Note that once relapse in avoiding these..your starting from square 1.

Till my next post..stay kind. BB is not our fault, we're most likely more hygienic than you will ever be.
@thecuteguy and the rest of us suffering from bb, i've been observing my tongue lately and i suspect that it might be the real cause of my bad breath, because i came to realise that i have a particular bump at the back of my tongue(on the papillae) that refuses to go away. i suspect that, the bump at the back of my tongue is as a result of bacteria and dead cells that get trapped at the back of my tongue which in turn releases foul smell from my nose and mouth. And last month i read a topic about bad breath, the study also suggest that 90% of chronic bad breath sufferers are comes as a result of bacteria getting trapped on the papillae which in turn realeases foul smell.
So please my fellow nairalanders i want to know if their is anyone here who also have similar issue with mine(i.e having a bump at the back of the tongue that refuses to go away).
And finally pls don't mind my english cos i'm not that good enough i english, i am a notherner. By the special grace of God i will contribute in the best way i can inorder to make sure that our problems is being solved as one
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by Richkid2021(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hello, am writing this with a saddened heart, am a young guy at the early
stage of my life and a student to be precise. am faced with a social death
disease(halitosis) I have been battling this for about 6 years now but all to no
avail.

here are some of my ordeals;
just about 4years ago(just finish my secondary education then), i met a
dentist, was advised on washing, in which i did it but seems the condition
remain the same. i was advised on regular wash every 6 month but couldn't
met the condition due to cost #5000/wash. Little did i know that this is just
the beginning of my social arrest.

in about two years ago 2014, i visited one of the government dental hospital @
Ibadan(Oyo state), was placed on dental routine, tongue scrapping
mouthwash, sugarless gum Among many option. I tried all this round but
seems none work for me. A year ago visited another private hospital @ Ibadan
was asked to pay for #3,000.00 card fee, what a gorgeous amount in the mind
of low income student but i manage to pay it (borrowed) for the sake of my
social freedom. to my great surprise they only recommend most of mouthwash
and mouth spray i have once used before. what a disappointment, it seems
they let me down even with their huge card fee.

I have no option other than to take to online solution to my problem it's then
that i now discover that my problems lies on group of bacteria that reside @
the back of the tongue that produce bad smelling chemicals (sulphide)
through online consultation from THERABREATH.COM . a renowned US based
dental organisation. I was recommended their product (therabreath
mouthwash) and their toothpaste which is fluoride free. Now the problem lies
in getting the mouthwash which is (#42,000) equivalent in naira with shipping
cost. No doubt it would work for me due to a lot of people's testimonies.
Right now am on hydrogen peroxide, which do not only suppress for FEW
hours(2) but with a known side effect( corrotion and lung irritation). as i write
now i don't even know what next as a solution to my problem.

i'm excluded from social gathering, don't have money to do the necessary, in
fact this has become an every seconds of my thinking.

IF YOU ARE A DENTIST READING THIS SAVE SOMEONE SOUL, I DON'T MIND
BEEN OFFERED A FREE SERVICE/ SERVICE @ GREAT DISCOUNT. OR IF YOU
ARE A PHILANTHROPIST SAVE MY SOUL, CASH OR DRUG DONATION WOULD
BE WELCOME.

I pray Almighty Gods makes you not witness this social killing disease. Amen
ADVISE IS WELCOMED and my number is 09031821353. God bless you as you.
get fafrone herbal product that's all u need
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by AboveAndBeyond0: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2022
thatcuteguy20:
@AboveandBeyond0.

It's great to see the life you've built with this major setback. You're a fighter and I admire that.

UPDATE on the Tonsillectomy.

I had the Tonsillectomy, costs 350k, spent around 400k+, difficult painful recovery process but I'm fully recovered.

Sadly, It didn't work. Matter of fact, the tonsils were helping, as the problem grew from worse to terribly worse. It's been months after the Tonsillectomy, I've completely healed but I get the decayed blood smell now. Like a surgical would healing, funny I can smell it now.

I'm inclined to think that translates to my throat as the culprit since bacteria is acting on the surgical site even after healing giving off the "surgical blood smell" but all my assumptions has costs me over 1 million naira now and the spending hasn't stopped..I'm exhausted, tired of assumptions.

My Conclusions is thus: for anyone that reads this in the near future.

1. If your BB fills an entire room, no matter how big..IT is Systemic. Oral causes BB dosnt go far..like 2 feet max. I have a friend with 2 DECAYING teeth which "they" have refused to remove for fear of doctors.. the BB "they" have is only perceived at Very close (probably kissing distance) range. What can be worse than decaying tooth?

2. If your tonsils don't have visible stones..leave it alone.

3. Doctors and dentists will exploit your desperation, know what you're doing and be careful. Do not patronize any herbal or tradomedical "holistic" liars..they're all thieves no matter the branding.

4. If BB comes out from your nose even when ur not talking..it is systemic.
Systemic BB in my experience is propagated by the lungs, so the Bad breath odor is actually in your exhaled breath..not in a localized location.. imagine when living (breathing) becomes offensive to another person?

Here's my theory. Systemic BB is caused by a failed or disrupted process of one or more of your internal organs - Liver, Kidney, stomach and lungs. It could be either of them or combination of more than one.

When that happens toxins (VSCs) that are supposed to be excreted through default pathways ENTER INTO YOUR BLOODSTREAM which is then expelled through your lungs with the air you breath out. The breath from lungs literally tells you the state of your internal health or system.

Reason with me, the liver filters blood from toxins and all of that, if the liver fails to do so properly the toxins (VSC) backtrack or escape into your bloodstream, which is circulated through your body and gets to your lungs. Your lungs expels the gases from your bloodstream through your exhaled breath which is now containing VSC, it goes out through the airways and it's expelled through your nose and mouth as chronic BB.

Even if u wash your mouth with bleach, you're wasting your time the odor others are perceiving (dat u most likely can't perceive- it's frustrating I know) is embedded IN THE VERY AIR YOU'RE BREATHING OUT.

Research BLOOD BORNE HALITOSIS. It's difficult to threat because every systemic activity (stomach- digestion, Liver- filteration, kidneys- same all processes ends up in the bloodstream.

If u have stomach problems or leaky gut, it still ends up in the bloodstream expelled through your lungs. That's the reason real chronic halitosis is far reaching. I've recorded a halitosis reaching distance of about 18feet from the subject..Yes 18feet in an open environment.

What could be worse than that? No I wasn't born with it.. Nobody in my family or family tree has it.

I'm burned out, it's hard not to get depressed, Yes I get depressed, who wouldn't?, but I will never give up, to every question there is an answer.

Till my next post, stay kind.

I am so sorry my contribution is coming so late from my last time here. I actually created this moniker just for this topic and at a time, I had to change my last phone in June 2021. I had forgotten the password to this account and all my efforts at retrieving 8t yielded no results. I had to repair my old phone just to retrieve the password to this account.

I did mention some probiotics which looked promising based on the positive reviews I got on Amazon. I'd try them - spent a fortune to import them to Nigeria. I purchased 3 bottles of 30 tabs each to be used for 90 days within which there must be significant improvement as promised by the 0roducers of the probiotics in USA. However, after using the supplements for more than 75 days without any noticeable improvement, I wrote the organisation selling the products expressing my frustrations at not getting the desired results. Below is their response to my complaint:

[/color][/i]Hi. Our Oral 4B has the maximum amount of BLIS K12 and BLIS M18 available today (over 4B+ CFUs (Colony Forming Units) and our customers have and continue to experience excellent results when used in combination with a good oral hygiene routine. I consulted with our medical advisory team and they strongly recommend that you see a dental professional to rule out any underlying causes, such as periodontal disease, sinus issues, or gastrointestinal disease. If you have an underlying issue you will need to be treated with more than oral probiotics. Please be sure to tell your doctor that you have been taking oral probiotics with 4B+ CFUs or BLIS K12 and M18 for 3 months so they understand that this is a serious issue and don't dismiss it as you simply not caring for yourself. It's unfortunate that our Oral 4B is not the answer for you right now. Hopefully, your doctor will be able to determine the underlying issue. Please keep us posted. Sincerely, Kate -PUR Nutraceuticals[i][color=#006600]

I went to my personal physician upon reading this response for further consultation but I was surprised and disappointed by his response. He reduced my 17 years of agony to mere psychological. He says 95% of those who think they suffer from halitosis do not actually suffer from it but it is in their head. I disagreed with him on this and gave him practical instances. He maintained his theory and when I saw that it was useless arguing with him, I quit discussing it with him.

I have used several herbal teas in between both local and imported and there seems to be no end in sight.

Reading from you has also given me an insight into more areas of research and I'll also keep researching. I was in the UK mid last year but the Covid-19 pandemic did not give me chance to move around much. I intend to go again before the year runs out and I am already researching on places to visit to get more medical advice. I'll also bring up the areas you have mentioned.

I'll give an update if there is anything before or after my UK visit

All the best!
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by Ajcreative627(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
thatcuteguy20:
Hi all..i notice this post is old..hard to believe wat people r going thru. i've read through pages of this section and i feel your pains, and that of everyone. i Had BB for 3 years and i found a cure 10days ago...so im gonna write a really long Post to help anyone facing the same, annoying suicidal halitosis.

I'm a perfectly healthy , very attractive guy, with impeccable oral hygiene, i normally brush after every meal and rinse with warm water, see the dentist regularly, natural ladies magnet.. sadly on Jan 2018, I woke up with morning breath, brushed my teeth, used mouthwash and went to the gym. noticed everyone was holding or rubbing their noses, and the taste of morning breath lingered..everything went downhill from there.
Fast forward 2 years later, i became a lonely, socially awkward anti-social guy, no friends, no girlfriends, no zeal to go out, no job (lost that too), no partying, can't even get groceries or goto the market, can't cut my hair cuz the bb starts coming from my nose this year..even with my mouth closed. The BB fills the entire area upto 15meters (50 feet), even in an outdoor scene. everyone in my area knew me has the guy with a terrible mouth odor. I had suicidal thoughts severally but i decided to keep fighting!.
Doctors and family will never help u, at least to note or monitor ur progress. They tell u ur breath is fine its all in ur head, i coudnt perceive the BB (ANNOYING) see a psychiatrist (i did at some point), but they hold their noses when u talk or turn their faces away..i always clear out the entire room in family gatherings! everyone leaves. I had a terrible sour/rotten taste in my mouth that never leaves, i tried EVERYTHING, every online remedy, spent 6 hours on google for 3 years till i opened every BB page on the planet, consulted several dentists, ENT , periodontist (who had me do a surgery to extract an impacted wisdom tooth) and GP in the best Hospital and clinics the country has to offer till i went broke and didnt have food to eat, it was expensive.

Breakthrough came when i stumble on H.pylori and intestinal worms talk online, read several research papers, raised funds to consult a GP who ended up laughing at my silly findings while holding his nose the entire time. i left his office and went to a Lab, did a blood test for H.pylori, came out positive. Googled medication (yea F** k the doctors!) and started self-medication.

Started dealing with intestinal worms for 3 days and felt better (positive energy kinda feeling), after which i started H.Pylori medication and that was it! on the second day, BB had disappeared!!! rotten sour taste had been replaced with a bitter taste (which is a side effect of H.plyori tipple therapy medication). 10 days after and i'm fine. went shopping for new clothes as i havnt had the morale to do so in 3 years, feeling fresh and fly, got a new haircut and gave out my old clothes to charity..emptied my wardrobe!
it takes a while to regain confidence as BB takes away every ounce of confidence u have, people who know u my act funny (taking precautions.. LOL) but they'll come around. Thank u all for sharing your experiences and your Contributions. today is 30/12/2020 and i'm the happiest man alive! Happy NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.

I sent you a PM
Let's talk please
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by StonesA: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
thatcuteguy20:

Stop wishing for things that are far fetched and worthless.. I know folks who has gone to that particular clinic and several others and haven't found a solution after spending thousands of dollars.
bro have heard of this before olfactory reference syndrome
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by Chris1416: 12:51am On Jan 04, 2023
Pls can I have your WhatsApp number, I really need to have a chat with you, I facing similar issues
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by Chris1416: 12:55am On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=thatcuteguy20
Please I need your WhatsApp number �
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by StonesA: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
Chris1416:
Pls can I have your WhatsApp number, I really need to have a chat with you, I facing similar issues
hello can we talk
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by StonesA: 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
My own has been cured, there is a solution. lets talk on whatsapp 09166337152
AboveAndBeyond0:

Life can be unfair. Imagine brushing 3 times a day and your mouth still stinks while people who can not stand with you shoulder to shoulder in oral hygiene have fresh breath.

I first noticed my BB in 2004 when I was rounding off my youth service. Before this time, I had once noticed that my roommate never liked studying with me despite my clear academic advantage (we studied the same course). I had taken him on a course revision one day up close (our faces just few inches apart) and all of a sudden he flinched, his face squeezed and turned sideways. I was puzzled and I was trying to fathom what could have happened. He subsequently gave an excuse that there was something he needed to urgently do at a mutual friend's place. That was the first time I was aware of my BB. It was mild at this time and unless I was in your face, you could never tell I had BB. I had girlfriends at this time and I participated actively in campus politics well. So, I would say my social life in school was not bad.

In 2004, just about 2 months before passing out, I was speaking with a friend from a modest distance and I noticed he stepped back a bit. The expression on his face also showed that he was uncomfortable. He momentarily turned his face sideways. There begins the beginning of my struggle with chronic halitosis. Right from that day, I started losing my confidence and I feel so conscious of the people who are standing/sitting close to me whenever I speak, looking at their facial expressions.

Just like you, I began my research...I became a regular caller at cyber cafes (data subscription and mobile browsing was not prevalent at this time) and started trying out so many remedies but my BB seemed to be getting worse. I've had countless embarrassing moments and I had once become an emotional wreck. I almost lost my sanity.

So, I have been living with chronic BB for the last 17 years and although I face very embarrassing situations every now and then, I have learnt to live with it (except I want to go into depression).

I'm a Branch Manager in one of the new generation banks and I have been working there for more than 14 years. The fact that I was able to scale the rigors of their selection process even with my condition and rising in my career over the years remains a source of my gratitude to God.

While I continue my search for a permanent solution to this problem, I feel obligated to give people like you hope that there will definitely be a light at the end of the tunnel. I've changed 5 cars, built 2 houses, married a beautiful woman (I mean that) and had beautiful kids within the period of my BB tribulation and I am still standing here. If I can, you can bro.

I can see you have read far and wide on the topic of CBB and I have learnt so much from your write-up. I am currently researching in the area of probiotics as remedy and I will always come here to give updates on how it goes.

I have just read about these products:
Clinical Grade Oral Probiotics * 4 Billion CFUs of BLIS K12® & BLIS M18® and I'll try them out and see what that brings too.

Stay strong bro...tough time never lasts.
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by Dupsky: 1:58am On May 06, 2023
Good day everyone, I also suffered with the same problem of halitosis for 15years but now cured with things I have but neglected because I thought my problem was much worse and more of spiritual rather than ordinary.

Here is my story
I got to know that I have bad breath when I was in jss3, I was speaking with my friends in class and all of a sudden one of them told me shut my mouth because it smells. Everybody started laughing I felt so embarrassed 🙈. That was how my problem started. I lost my confidence and self esteem.

I also noticed that whenever I talk, people kind of scratch their nose or repositioned themselves, so in order to cover up the odor from my mouth, I choose to start chewing gum and sweet because, it has a pleasant smell so it tends to suppress the odor.

Whenever I get my pocket money it’s on sweet and chew gum. I never knew I was worsening the situation because at the end I had holes in my teeth. The hole also worsening the odor because the smell from the hole alone can make one faint.
Along the line I thought it’s the hole that actually makes my mouth smell that if the tooth is extracted all the odor will be gone. I went with my mum to the dentist extracted 2 teeth the smell still continues.

It made me always keep to myself, I don’t have friends just me. Even among my siblings when they are talking I don’t contribute because I wouldn’t want to scatter the gathering with my odour. I only talk when i know they are far from me.

I gained admission 2009 it still continues and gradually got worse. I can’t open my mouth in the bus because they will start asking who pollute the air. I still continue with my chewing gum and sweet method. I surf the internet everyday for possible solutions. I read of Euthymol toothpaste then I bought it for #1500 I Used it, there was no changes I had to stop it.

I read of baking soda to cure mouth odour, I bought and used it, it actually works for teeth whitening and not odour because my course mate do complement how white my teeth was but in my mind I will be like, if only we can swap mouth lol. I also bought listerine mouthwash but the odor was still there.

It got worse to the extent that my breath also smells. How did I know? When I’m seated beside someone and I breathe out with opening my mouth, the person will surely complain on something rotten smelling. I went to the dentist and complained and the dentist told me I don’t have bad breath I was puzzled but he recommended washing of my teeth, I got to the section to wash teeth I was asked why I wanted to wash because my teeth was clean but, they sha washed anyways since I was there already. I was happy that finally I’m free, alas, the same day in the bus, I intentionally yawned the passenger beside me covered nose. That was when I thought my problem wasn’t normal lol, I thought it was my village people that was behind it. Mind you, I brush my teeth with hard brush very well or so I think. I graduated my mouth still smells hmm

I have contacted many people from this platform that claim to have solutions all to no avail, bought different products mouth spray, longrich among others. To cut the long story short I just gained back my confidence about 6 months ago. All Glory to God I can talk to people face without them covering their nose.

What I did was very simple, I simply got two toothbrushes one hard and one medium brush respectively. I also got a mouthwash that was all. Let me explain. I brush with the two toothbrush morning and night, I use the medium brush for my teeth, I brush up and down side and side(if you are used to hard brush you might think you haven’t brush trust me you have) our gum doesn’t want hard stuff that’s the reason for brushing with medium brush. When I’m through brushing I just spill out the saliva, I DONT rinse my mouth with water, I take the hard brush to brush my tongue, I brush my tongue very well (I mean, I scrub well and I make sure the brush get to all corner on the tongue) and brush the part of my teeth that I chew with. After brushing, I also spit out the saliva I DONT rinse with water yet, after which I gargle with mouthwash few mins and spill, then I rinse my mouth with water.

Any good toothpaste will work but I use Colgate any good mouthwash also I use Listerine

*Please Note*
* Repeat the process morning and night don’t skip
* At first your tongue might be sore due to the brush please DONT discontinue
* The odour didn’t start in a day so please don’t expect it to go the same day you start
* Consistency is the key
* Change your brush every 3 months

Trust me you will come back and thank me.

All these years, I always wish someone will just drop a solution here and I will carry it out and boom I will be odour free, but since that didn’t happen and I find my solution, i know there are thousands of people going through the same problem that might needs a solution, hence the need to share.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by murphyy23: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by murphyy23: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
please contact me murphy.o@outlook.com.
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by StonesA: 2:04am On Dec 11, 2023
Dupsky:
Good day everyone, I also suffered with the same problem of halitosis for 15years but now cured with things I have but neglected because I thought my problem was much worse and more of spiritual rather than ordinary.

Here is my story
I got to know that I have bad breath when I was in jss3, I was speaking with my friends in class and all of a sudden one of them told me shut my mouth because it smells. Everybody started laughing I felt so embarrassed 🙈. That was how my problem started. I lost my confidence and self esteem.

I also noticed that whenever I talk, people kind of scratch their nose or repositioned themselves, so in order to cover up the odor from my mouth, I choose to start chewing gum and sweet because, it has a pleasant smell so it tends to suppress the odor.

Whenever I get my pocket money it’s on sweet and chew gum. I never knew I was worsening the situation because at the end I had holes in my teeth. The hole also worsening the odor because the smell from the hole alone can make one faint.
Along the line I thought it’s the hole that actually makes my mouth smell that if the tooth is extracted all the odor will be gone. I went with my mum to the dentist extracted 2 teeth the smell still continues.

It made me always keep to myself, I don’t have friends just me. Even among my siblings when they are talking I don’t contribute because I wouldn’t want to scatter the gathering with my odour. I only talk when i know they are far from me.

I gained admission 2009 it still continues and gradually got worse. I can’t open my mouth in the bus because they will start asking who pollute the air. I still continue with my chewing gum and sweet method. I surf the internet everyday for possible solutions. I read of Euthymol toothpaste then I bought it for #1500 I Used it, there was no changes I had to stop it.

I read of baking soda to cure mouth odour, I bought and used it, it actually works for teeth whitening and not odour because my course mate do complement how white my teeth was but in my mind I will be like, if only we can swap mouth lol. I also bought listerine mouthwash but the odor was still there.

It got worse to the extent that my breath also smells. How did I know? When I’m seated beside someone and I breathe out with opening my mouth, the person will surely complain on something rotten smelling. I went to the dentist and complained and the dentist told me I don’t have bad breath I was puzzled but he recommended washing of my teeth, I got to the section to wash teeth I was asked why I wanted to wash because my teeth was clean but, they sha washed anyways since I was there already. I was happy that finally I’m free, alas, the same day in the bus, I intentionally yawned the passenger beside me covered nose. That was when I thought my problem wasn’t normal lol, I thought it was my village people that was behind it. Mind you, I brush my teeth with hard brush very well or so I think. I graduated my mouth still smells hmm

I have contacted many people from this platform that claim to have solutions all to no avail, bought different products mouth spray, longrich among others. To cut the long story short I just gained back my confidence about 6 months ago. All Glory to God I can talk to people face without them covering their nose.

What I did was very simple, I simply got two toothbrushes one hard and one medium brush respectively. I also got a mouthwash that was all. Let me explain. I brush with the two toothbrush morning and night, I use the medium brush for my teeth, I brush up and down side and side(if you are used to hard brush you might think you haven’t brush trust me you have) our gum doesn’t want hard stuff that’s the reason for brushing with medium brush. When I’m through brushing I just spill out the saliva, I DONT rinse my mouth with water, I take the hard brush to brush my tongue, I brush my tongue very well (I mean, I scrub well and I make sure the brush get to all corner on the tongue) and brush the part of my teeth that I chew with. After brushing, I also spit out the saliva I DONT rinse with water yet, after which I gargle with mouthwash few mins and spill, then I rinse my mouth with water.

Any good toothpaste will work but I use Colgate any good mouthwash also I use Listerine

*Please Note*
* Repeat the process morning and night don’t skip
* At first your tongue might be sore due to the brush please DONT discontinue
* The odour didn’t start in a day so please don’t expect it to go the same day you start
* Consistency is the key
* Change your brush every 3 months

Trust me you will come back and thank me.

All these years, I always wish someone will just drop a solution here and I will carry it out and boom I will be odour free, but since that didn’t happen and I find my solution, i know there are thousands of people going through the same problem that might needs a solution, hence the need to share.

it was never a physical problem it is menatl, i suffered thesame embarrasment for years but thank God that i am save. it's only exist inside our mind, go read about Olfactory Reference Syndrome

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport / Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo / Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.