Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today (62233 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by walozanga(m): 6:34am On Jul 07, 2015
AMNESTY LOADING..... 45%
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by mistabiola: 6:44am On Jul 07, 2015
jide333:
1. why are you spreading false news? Ans; Ask Sahara Reporters. 2. are you spreading it for the media or you're just trying to be popular on NL Ans; I don't need to be popular on NL before garnering public respect because I'm a public figure already. 3. but does these pic look like suspect? Ans: Yes. 4. use your brain before posting trash abeg... Ans; Don't be misled & stay focused, if you wanna gain my attention; then you've won but stop using vulgar words because it will make you look irresponsible in public. 5. and some low thinking bigots will believe these pics are real suspect.. Ans; They're real

Checked the numbers and my Ans to your questions!!! Have a nice day and be polite next time. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by shepherdnoble: 6:50am On Jul 07, 2015
If they want to bomb, they shout Allahu Akbar! Boom!!!!!
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by just2endowed: 6:51am On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari has released his brothers
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Nickymezor(f): 6:52am On Jul 07, 2015
Yeahreen:
May God Help Nigeria
Amen

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by koolpal(m): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2015
walexbiz:

You are a complete slowpoke, these are innocent people who were arrested on the basis of suspicion, tortured for more than a year and release on the orders of the COAS, rather than sympathise with them you keep posting rubbish. Instead of you putting the blame at the table of the federal government, you denigrate innocent people just because your medulla oblongata couldn't distinguish between a victim and a criminal.
of all d post i read on this thread ur response to the was d only one dat made sense... God bless u...
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 07, 2015
Islamabad

As far as say na ... A: B:O:K:I kill A:B:O:K:I na Godwin grin grin

Dat moment u typed aaboki and nairaland changed it to Northern u go b lik say make I Chang one letter grin cheesy

Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Trinxie(f): 7:00am On Jul 07, 2015
dkronicle:

U are fit for a news caster
How do u mean? cheesy
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by betty202020(m): 7:07am On Jul 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

The british who brought bibles when they came to Africa are the most brutal people to ever set foot on this planet so sharap
ask urself the simpe questions (1) why is terrorism associated with islam? (2) why is it islmic countries enmass in terrorism?
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by eus3(m): 7:10am On Jul 07, 2015
are we not sure those ladies are not the chiboke girls they claim to have been missing!
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by koife(m): 7:10am On Jul 07, 2015
And the foot soldiers are released on a mission.
Mission: prison break
Objective:release your brothers
Threat on mission: Military road block....#querry....removed..all clear
Scope: Vehicular journey...North - south east
Proceed with IEDs
Bomb every known southeastern settlement causing mayhem.
Counter measure: Military deploy men of the arm force....declare region unsafe.....impose state of emergency....cripple the economy of the region.....
Mission accomplished: sharia finaly in southern soil
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Akinmulegun(m): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2015
God will save us 4rm dis Boko Haram
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by RichDad1(m): 7:14am On Jul 07, 2015
Kassidy90:

Suspected!!! Dumb ass....am nt and I will never be sympathetic to BH cause but must everyone that puts on Islamic attire or every northerners must be tag BH that is why we are nt making any progress in this fight against BH...
My opinion.. Let's look beyond religion and ethnics and am damn sure the BH menace would become history..
Why the name calling? Shows much about your upbringing.
If I may ask, is there anything in my post with religious undertone? Did I on anyway condemned any religion? These guy are the one tarnishing the Islamic image due to their criminal, inhuman and ungodly acts. Unless you're a Bokoharam sympertizer, I don't think anyone should find fault in my rendition.
For your information, I'm a Christian and my bestie is a Sunni Muslim. coolcool
Peace.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Mbediogu(m): 7:14am On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:
angry

WHY ISLAM?

THIS IS THE REASON WHY MOST PEOPLE SEE ISLAM AS BAD....

WHEN WILL THIS END?

ALLAH AKHU BA

Atleast 80% of them are BH. Once again the military has been brow beaten by political manipulation. Hope they got the biometrics because those arrested a 2nd time should be made to face the music.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Ndeewonu: 7:18am On Jul 07, 2015
Welcome come, Bafana Bafana!!!
Most beloved!
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2015
trapQ:
ISlAM is bad
No religion is bad.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by ayindejimmy(m): 7:20am On Jul 07, 2015
barcanista:
I hope they are not terrorists? If they are terrorists then their release is a setback to this fight against terrorism.

If innocent then their release is a victory to humanity.

Can't you comprehend the meaning of "Boko Haram Suspects?"
These are likely innocent people arrested while investigating the activities of BH.
We can't go around imprisoning or killing every people in the north
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Kassidy90(m): 7:23am On Jul 07, 2015
RichDad1:

Why the name calling? Shows much about your upbringing.
If I may ask, is there anything in my post with religious undertone? Did I on anyway condemned any religion? These guy are the one tarnishing the Islamic image due to their criminal, inhuman and ungodly acts. Unless you're a Bokoharam sympertizer, I don't think anyone should find fault in my rendition.
For your information, I'm a Christian and my bestie is a Sunni Muslim. coolcool
Peace.
Am sorry about the name calling, yea u didn't condemned any religion but from ur post u seems to have concluded that those guys are BH when they are just suspects, anyway we are both on the same side here i want an end to this BH menace as much as u do, av a nice day
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by RichDad1(m): 7:24am On Jul 07, 2015
Kassidy90:

Am sorry about the name calling, yea u didn't condemned any religion but from ur post u seems to have concluded that those guys are BH when they are just suspects, anyway we are both on the same side hereu want an end to this BH menace as much as u do, av a nice day
Have a nice day too bro. coolcool
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by fF01(m): 7:25am On Jul 07, 2015
tdayof:
at least they don't do drugs.
"don't do drugs"?? lyk cartel? or which? cuz if itz intake u refering to, mehn! no just reason dem. doz guyz dey run anytin. i take off ma head for dem, not hat.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by ayindejimmy(m): 7:25am On Jul 07, 2015
mistabiola:

But the question is; How would you differentiate between a terrorist and a non terrorist That's the problem facing our soldiers till date. So many innocent citizens have been killed. I pray for God's intervention!!!
This is where the northern people need to play their role by exposing BH members.
However, BH has obsequiously stopped living among people. They live in camps in forest.
The government should invest intelligence more on how BH acquire the materials for their explosives and other weapon. They should apply redemptive measures rather reactional one
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by trapQ: 7:31am On Jul 07, 2015
ISLAM is my dear, and its very clear for people to see, even though they try to hide it. A religion that doesn't teach free will is a bad religion. in most Muslim countries, there's capital punishment for apostates. that speaks volumes on Islam.
Freemanan:

No religion is bad.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2015
trapQ:
ISLAM is my dear, and its very clear for people to see, even though they try to hide it. A religion that doesn't teach free will is a bad religion. in most Muslim countries, there's capital punishment for apostates. that speaks volumes on Islam.
Humans make somethings look terrible... Don't allow human practices cloud your judgment on certain things
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by ayd91(m): 7:36am On Jul 07, 2015
mistabiola:

And this ones are externally displaced persons (EDP) for your eye bah Konji na basterd ooooo cheesy cheesy. Morning bro smiley
I guess this means the government is taking better care of its "suspects" than the IDPs? Cause judging from those pictures... Hmmm
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by stankezzy: 7:37am On Jul 07, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Can't you comprehend the meaning of "Boko Haram Suspects?"
These are likely innocent people arrested while investigating the activities of BH.
We can't go around imprisoning or killing every people in the north
Why are u like dis? do u know what it takes before one is arrested , military informants will point at u , villagers will point at u den army will arrest u .d informants and d villagers knows everybody too well , does it mean dat they don't know wat they are saying, please u may be a Muslim but don't bring sentiments into dis. they are bokoharam quite well but may be they are just beginning. but still if u leave dem they will mature into deadly ones.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by ayd91(m): 7:39am On Jul 07, 2015
walozanga:
AMNESTY LOADING..... 45%
AMNESTY LOADING 60....
AMNESTY FAILED...
Error: COULD NOT READ FROM SERVER...

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by mrajims(m): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:
angry

WHY ISLAM?

WHEN WILL THIS END?

ALLAH AKHU BA
they re not muslims, islam is a religion of peace and it preaches peace
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 07, 2015
mrajims:

they re not muslims, islam is a religion of peace and it preaches peace
Totally agree with you...
I Just Hope those hoodlums stop hijacking the religion for personal madness.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by lacasera12(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2015
this there not rezamble book haram either the men or the female.
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Spybradd: 7:47am On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:
angry
WHY ISLAM?
WHEN WILL THIS END?
ALLAH AKHU BA
suspect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:
angry
WHY ISLAM?
WHEN WILL THIS END?
ALLAH AKHU BA
very stupid quote frm clueless goat
Re: Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today by chudi55: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:
angry

WHY ISLAM?

WHEN WILL THIS END?

ALLAH AKHU BA
when will they repent for good and who is to blame for that curse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA / Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video / Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.