Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video (62242 Views)

Just In: President Buhari Dances And Joins Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Anambra / 55 Million Voters That Will Give Peter Obi Landslide Victory- Pics / Enugu State Governor Holds Thanksgiving For Election Victory (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Chelsea82: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Her excellency Aisha Muhammadu Buhari was captured dancing with her friends in celebration of her husband's victory in the state house today.

Mama Aisha could not hold it any longer as she watches her friends dance, So she stood up and shook body small . She dances to the extent she even closed her dance with a 'dab' as they clapped for her.

I never knew that mrs Aisha is such a good dancer.

Watch Video HERE

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Chelsea82: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
See reactions below, Watch Video HERE

1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Texman21: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
reno right now

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by TIGRITIS: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
I thought some delusional flat head atikulooting antelopes said Aisha is atifkoolated?

Keep deceiving yourselves. cheesy

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
She's dancing to the victory of the cabals Not Senile and demented husband of hers

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by TooMuchStuff: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
She fyne.

That na d only thing lively around the world lifeless president.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by rusher14: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
Add the Jagaban shuffle joor.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by livelymatilda22: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lol... Wailing zombies won't like this... They will cause them more cifia pains

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Factfinder1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
In her mind she's not happy cos the cabals are still gonna deal with her and Nigerians for another four years

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by seyigiggle: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
she continues in the other room grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by FarahAideed: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Electoral armed robbers

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by KanwuliaExtra: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Tomorrow she will be shouting CABAL-CABAL!
PedoFILE bride! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by superlanny(m): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
This one na next level steps, victory is a sweet thing, sweeter than sex, unfortunately Atiku, ipob and PDP are in sifia emotional pains, so they go dey vex as sai mama dey dance zanku. APC=wisdom, intelligence, integrity, success, next level. Whereas PDP= thievery,stupidity, vision less,daft, corrupt and bad luck. My APC family I hail o!

17 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Aisha Buhari I must to 4uk u eeeehhhh

lemme shook my pipe in ya hole nd lemme nut in u grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Akowemoon(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
Chelsea82:
Her excellency Aisha Muhammadu Buhari was captured dancing with her friends in celebration of her husband's victory in the state house today.

Mama Aisha could not hold it any longer as she watches her friends dance, So she stood up and shook body small . She dances to the extent she even closed her dance with a 'dab' as they clapped for her.

I never knew that mrs Aisha is such a good dancer.

Watch Video HERE
Children of hate are coming to masturbate over this

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by henrixx(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
She for twerkkkk grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dance of shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Celebration of victory.
Nigerians are all winners and our dear country belongs to everyone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Nairalandmentor(m): 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
I see.

Need a website design? Get started with no advance payments. #PayLater. Kindly check my signature for our designs & details.
Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
Osondi Owendi

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by princegeo(m): 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
Anyway I blame EFCc that declared him winner cos even nairaland knows that he was selected not elected
Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by LesbianBoy(m): 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
Stolen victory
Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Pearly255(f): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Women and better life undecided Money is the root of all evil

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by handsomeyinka(m): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
Trump called buhari a lifeless president but he was eventually re-elected for a second term.

Trump is not a lifeless president but won’t be re-elected as an America president.

Can someone tell trump to show his 4+4

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by Mutuwa(m): 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dance little lady DANCE.
There are 11,262,978 pained chumps according to INEC register going through another severe 4 years pain because of your joy.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by DjCandyMusic(m): 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
seyigiggle:
she continues in the other room grin grin
Aboki ppl no dey get sense... Who knows the song they are dancing to

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video by BizBayo: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Op, you want to give some people sifia pains

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats / Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.