Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Is Buhari Seeing A Way Out Yet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Seeing A Way Out Yet? (759 Views)

SUKUK Islamic Bond Is A Way To Islamize Nigeria Through Back Door –CAN / What Is Buhari Doing? Does Being Humble Mean Having No Shame?? / Nigerians Excited Seeing Obasanjo On A Plane (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Seeing A Way Out Yet? by tomakint: 2:52am On Jul 07, 2015
A popular adage says, 'eyes that LOOK are common, eyes that SEE are rare'! I keep asking myself where did we all (Nigerians) get it wrong by bringing into power a clown pretending to be a reformer? First thing first, his appointments so far are more of Northernization agenda, his approach to security is lukewarm (Boko Haram attacks are now daily or weekly), his approach towards the economy is more of witch-hunting than problem-solving. I think Nigerians may after 4 years regret ever voting BUHARI.

Re: Is Buhari Seeing A Way Out Yet? by asadike(f): 3:13am On Jul 07, 2015
cheesy lol. dis plnshure really depicts d true form of naija president- Mr Dullard President Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Seeing A Way Out Yet? by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:15am On Jul 07, 2015
Tintomato, abi wats ur name gan...u didnt ask during the last admin how we got it all wrong when we brought in GEJ abi??when impunity and corruption was at it's peak, you didnt complain; you were comfortable cos your man was 'siTting on the throne'...your hypocrisy stinks like fowl pox disease... #WailingWailer...

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Seeing A Way Out Yet? by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:19am On Jul 07, 2015
asadike:
cheesy lol. dis plnshure really depicts d true form of naija president- Mr Dullard President Buhari
does he know of ur existence Why not take up the challenge, go to aso rock and tell him to his face...that he's a dullard
Hiding behind ur screen and be forming 'childish opposition'..
Re: Is Buhari Seeing A Way Out Yet? by paragon40(m): 3:21am On Jul 07, 2015
baba we need actions ohhhh.....this change no want sweet to they shout again.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Seeing A Way Out Yet? by Castos(m): 3:25am On Jul 07, 2015
Looking like his cows. The number one dullard in the zoo! You see all your animals as much as they see you.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Seeing A Way Out Yet? by tomakint: 3:47am On Jul 07, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Tintomato, abi wats ur name gan...u didnt ask during the last admin how we got it all wrong when we brought in GEJ abi??when impunity and corruption was at it's peak, you didnt complain; you were comfortable cos your man was 'siTting on the throne'...your hypocrisy stinks like fowl pox disease... #WailingWailer...
LooseVagabond, I thought by now you will be ashamed of your sorry self but hell no you have no shame whatsoever.....Jonathan's is better!
Re: Is Buhari Seeing A Way Out Yet? by tomakint: 3:58am On Jul 07, 2015
To my hommies; barcanista, SeverusSnape, truckpusher, biafranqueen, mizmycoli, dunkem123, dearpreye, tunex23, pointB, asadike, datolee, babyosisi, LeOstrich, Papabrowne, oneeast etc

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Seeing A Way Out Yet? by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:08am On Jul 07, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
does he know of ur existence Why not take up the challenge, go to aso rock and tell him to his face...that he's a dullard
Hiding behind ur screen and be forming 'childish opposition'..

Did u go to Aso Rock to tell GEJ that he was clueless?
Re: Is Buhari Seeing A Way Out Yet? by tomakint: 4:15am On Jul 07, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Did u go to Aso Rock to tell GEJ that he was clueless?
Free that nigger bro, he is just here to play the troll. I am very sure he is regretting voting in Buhari he is just too ashamed to accept that.
Re: Is Buhari Seeing A Way Out Yet? by eyeon(m): 4:45am On Jul 07, 2015
Missing GEJ till 8 years time.
Re: Is Buhari Seeing A Way Out Yet? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari is a flop and a disaster. He's incompetent and non-challant. Anyway, he's learning on the job
Re: Is Buhari Seeing A Way Out Yet? by menesheh(m): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2015
tomakint:
A popular adage says, 'eyes that LOOK are common, eyes that SEE are rare'! I keep asking myself where did we all (Nigerians) get it wrong by bringing into power a clown pretending to be a reformer? First thing first, his appointments so far are more of Northernization agenda, his approach to security is lukewarm (Boko Haram attacks are now daily or weekly), his approach towards the economy is more of witch-hunting than problem-solving. I think Nigerians may after 4 years regret ever voting BUHARI.

Menn it is so ridiculous.
Re: Is Buhari Seeing A Way Out Yet? by vivalavida(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2015
Na so. Dullard of all dullards

Re: Is Buhari Seeing A Way Out Yet? by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2015
Boo.hari has no solution to Nigeria's Problems - Balarebe Musa
Re: Is Buhari Seeing A Way Out Yet? by tomakint: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2015
To all my APC hommies......do you all niggers still think Buhari can handle this?

(1) (Reply)

What President Obama Told Me About Boko Haram - Egbase / BREAKING: Buhari Appoints New Service Chiefs, NSA / Is Buhari A Chronic Liar or Ignorant? (see Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.