Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,081 members, 7,852,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians (18033 Views)

Stephen Keshi Is Dead / Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians / Nigerians Should Leave Me Alone - Keshi Reacts To His Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Chanchit: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:
when he won us the nations cup he was nt a lability

Keshi was just lucky, dts all, if he won the nations cup by his technical abilities, why couldn't he qualify us for nations cup? He hs no tactics, he just throw 11 players on the pitch to sort themselves out.

1 Like

Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by soleexx(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2015
AhEmed Musa is our new captain...Confirmed!!
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Jorussia(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2015
.who does keshi thinks he is self? He is simply overrating himself,world class coaches are fired oversea without any noisemaking. If he thinks he is indispensable, then i can conveniently say that he is leaving in a fool's Paradise.

1 Like

Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by oluwafifehan: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2015
tongue Keshi nw remember say he get family for U.S. Usless man.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by smartmoses(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]our next coach will be Hausa man believe it or not.once dis PMB is concern. Aboki every where.our super eagle will soon be turn to Aboki super eagle.hahaha,u go fear gvt[b][/b]
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2015
Keshi you did your best but Nigerians are never satisfied. Keep up the good wherever you are.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by BabaO2: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2015
Keshi's appointment was based on Nepotism. He is one of the serial casualties of Change more to follow.
#GiveUsOlisehAdepoju
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:
See Mumu... mtweeew..
Na NFF I blame...
I'm disappointed! cry
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by san316(m): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2015
I don't give a damn about that dude. By the way, I'm not a sport enthusiast.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2015
Daddy lil big keshi has been frustrated by NFF once more
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2015
NFF is a stark representation of Nigeria.. hiring mediocre staff and recycling failures -Festus Onigbinde has been around for 20 years.. what value is he bringing.. i am sure others have been there longer. Shuabu Amodu has been hired, fired and rehired over 4 times.. who does that if not NFF

1 Like

Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2015
I sympathise with you sir, Take heart and take solace on the fact that though you were fired, You still got what it takes to coach a bigger and better team than the Super Eagles. You did you best, You have written your name on the shores of Nigeria football history, As a player and a coach, Even NFF can't deny your esteemed contribution to Nigeria Football.

Though it seem as if all have forgotten your good days, some of Us have not forgotten. Whatever that cannot kill you, will only make you stronger. Ride on sir, You are a fine Coach.

PEACE.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2015
handsomeclouds:
I'm disappointed! cry
Me too
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2015
oluwadanie1:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/leave-me-alone-keshi-tells-nigerians/

We commiserate with you on your well deserved sack from the National Team.

Seriously its long overdue, who know the US team could invite him to coach their national team on how to fail spectacularly. grin
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by damilareoye: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2015
sorry keshi.... you will be remembered.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by onatisi(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2015
Keshi should have quit when the ovation was loudest or when he lost the nations cup qualification ticket.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by walemadu: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2015
direct ur questions to the abokis (aka boko haram) in charge
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Astutechris(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Where was I? Just learning that Keshi has been fired.

http://www.bookofy.com/how-to-make-money-online/
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by tellwisdom: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2015
"Leave you alone??" where me wan see you to hold sef?? sad....Abi u don rent house for my estate??
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2015
na so Igbo men dey behave
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by edo3(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2015
I remember that pepsi advert during world cup,,wea keshi dey form boss while some four players dey waka for him back wt slow motion..
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by imakemillions: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2015
IF you have a laptop,phone or a tablet you can make money within the next hour,evryone make money up to 72times daily.it is literally imposible not to make money refferals not compulsory not MLM.just do these simple step.view ad,click 10ads daily and get paid.its sound too good to be true.inbox me for details.

nonyedbest@yahoo.com
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by hibbayueei(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2015
Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by czar001(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2015
he's seriously pained grin
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by dckng16(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2015
Chanchit:

Keshi was just lucky, dts all, if he won the nations cup by his technical abilities, why couldn't he qualify us for nations cup? He hs no tactics, he just throw 11 players on the pitch to sort themselves out.

Did u say this when he won d cup? Nope. It's when d good turned bad u started saying rubbish. We Nigerians don't know how to appreciate our heroes. Regardless of his poor performance lately and couple with sack from dat visionless, corrupt, greedy bunch of people called NFF, keshi deserve to be giving his respect and honour anyday anytime. He won the cup that took us 17yrs to win since 1994. Even when we had legendary players like jay Jay, kanu, ikpeba, Taribo west, tijani babangida, etc and good coaches with sound technical abilities. We cldnt win the cup. For me keshi has done what no indigenous coach has been able to do. He is the best coach we had in Nigerian history for now.

Besides beating almighty ivory Coast and Mali in 2013 Afcon is never a luck
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by dckng16(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2015
It's paining me that they bringing back Amodu Shuabu someone that they can easily control and manipulate

1 Like

Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Seriously though, Keshi took the piss from the NFF over the years.
And you can all agree that they are nothing but a bunch of bureaucratic bunch of ijits!
We may never have another "home-grown" like him in a while.
Keshi, I salute jare.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by Lyndylove: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
He sounds upset. Sorry sir. Life is full of ups and downs

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO DR
GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

My hero is a tribute to Dr Goodluck Jonathan appreciating his achievements and efforts towards making Nigeria great, for being a true democrat and for preserving our peace and unity.

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!

Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Nigerian Referees As FIFA Select 16 African Officials For 2018 World Cup / Ifeanyi Ubah, Asisat Oshoala Donate Sports Items To School Girls In Lagos / 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.