Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition (12509 Views)

Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery / No Plan To Arrest Ekweremadu – Police / NASS Clerk And Saraki Snubbed Buhari‘s Request – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by Viktor1983(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2015
ok
Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by Champele(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2015
BUHARI and Thiefinubu want to rule Nigeria like Dictators.Lets see.
Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by ugogermany: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2015
I can see that we are in, divided nigeria! Its is good enough to go twards that direction.
Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by DeOrleans(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Dis Nation n it leaders aint goin any way....! Dis APC n PDP war in d senate will some day grow into a full grown civil war....! I havnt cin were a legislator will stand @ d floor of d Senate 2 say dat d Interest of a Political Party surpasses d interest of d legislature... N Buhari is busy Travellin even with d signs of War being Agravated @ NASS.
Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by betty202020(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2015
olawalepopoola:
The supporter of gay must be removed
bitter mind. The goodnews is that bitter mind has no medicinal cure. The day u expunge tribal hatred is the u will be healed.
Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2015
newcomerjjc:
the only position that the easterners have occupied has bn giving them sleepless night, to time shall tell.

The guy that started the whole stuff is a present senator from akwa-ibom. An APC member thou
Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Ok...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by Ubenedictus(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2015
DeOrleans:
Dis Nation n it leaders aint goin any way....! Dis APC n PDP war in d senate will some day grow into a full grown civil war....! I havnt cin were a legislator will stand @ d floor of d Senate 2 say dat d Interest of a Political Party surpasses d interest of d legislature... N Buhari is busy Travellin even with d signs of War being Agravated @ NASS.

Buhari can't interfer in this issue. A group of senators has alledged that some senate procedures were forged and used to illegally elect senators into principal offices.

Now it is the work of the police to investigate the issue and see if there is any truth to it. If the procedures were forged then those reposible will be jailed, if not life continues.

This issue has nothing to do with buhari and it will be stupid, irresponsible and tantamont to political suicide if he attempts to interfer.
Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by ayindejimmy(m): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2015
MKO4ever:

RRRRubish of the century:
If the petition was only against the procedure, how come the Force CID were after Ekweremadu?
Case of fraudulent acts can never be a case of an unknown soldier
Pocedure is merely a guide and if violated, the individuals must be held responsible

Please pardon my language... But Why are you people bent on reading meaning into everything ?
The Police said they never invited the DSP. The Police only came to question the Clerk. Let's put it at that for now.
Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by Sant1m: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Southwest:
No weapon fashioned by the yorobars and awusas against Ike Ekweremmadu shall prosper....IJN. cool
you are a Pathetic little thing showing off your ignorance, look at issues based on its merit and grow up. In the yrs Ekweremadu stayed as DSP what did Ibo land benefit that he will do for us now that he is usurping what should not be his in the first place. You place your egg in one basket now you are crying blue murder, why are you expecting anything from APC the party you hate so much. I am more Ibo than you incase you wish to go there. Grow up

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2015
same2u:

The guy that started the whole stuff is a present senator from akwa-ibom. An APC member thou
Mumu there is only one APC senator in the entire SS/SE and he is the deputy majority whip from Edo state
Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by onebee: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2015
presher:
fools will be like remove him cos He is ibo, tribalistic fools on this forum
. You are the one saying this now. Is there a correlation btw. Ibo. And fraud?
Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by southWASTE: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2015
Sant1m:
you are a Pathetic little thing showing off your ignorance, look at issues based on its merit and grow up. In the yrs Ekweremadu stayed as DSP what did Ibo land benefit that he will do for us now that he is usurping what should not be his in the first place. You place your egg in one basket now you are crying blue murder, why are you expecting anything from APC the party you hate so much. I am more Ibo than you incase you wish to go there. Grow up
you are very stoopid. who cares what you are? Ike Ikweremadu is your DSP till 2019 whether or not you like it. And who told you i'm igbo? In your idiiiotic and warped mind, anyone who doesnt conform to the treachery and deceit of apc is igbo, or whoever doe not align with yeroba and ab0ki is igbo mbok?

you are a hopeless son of a swine, and If you don't like the fact that some of us hate APC, you can go and chew broken bottles for all I care
Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by johnpalmer774(m): 11:16am On Jul 07, 2015
MKO4ever:

If the petition was only against the procedure, how come the Force CID were after Ekweremadu?
Pocedure is merely a guide and if violated, the individuals must be held responsible

Mr Man Learn and comprehend before you rush to comments??The Question is who Tendered the forge rules on the Floor of the house to defend himself after his election was challenged?? Since it was Ekeremadu that used the forge rules that means he has Question to Answer , Let him tell the whole Nigeria where he got it from or who gave it to him.
Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2015
Ubenedictus:

Buhari can't interfer in this issue. A group of senators has alledged that some senate procedures were forged and used to illegally elect senators into principal offices.

Now it is the work of the police to investigate the issue and see if there is any truth to it. If the procedures were forged then those reposible will be jailed, if not life continues.

This issue has nothing to do with buhari and it will be stupid, irresponsible and tantamont to political suicide if he attempts to interfer.
Unless the Buhari forgery case is also probed by the police, Nigeria would burn should the police get too adventurous in this case
Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by ziccoit: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2015
MKO4ever:

Go back and read the news. Police said they did not invite Ekweremadu and that the investigation is procedural not about his personality. Why do you people so resistant to other side of a story? This is the same way you people said PMB had no certificate despite the proof to the contrary and that PMB said he would make N1=$1 when he actually didn't say so. No wonder we are in this mess. Like citizens like leaders.
Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by johnpalmer774(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

Unless the Buhari forgery case is also probed by the police, Nigeria would burn should the police get too adventurous in this case

Its ur Entire Village that will be burn not Nigeria , Remember ur Brother from SS Said more than this before the election that if their President Jonathan is not re-elected Nigeria will be history , what happened after the Election they swallow their Rants. So if Ekeremadu is find guilty of the allege forgery he will face the wrath of the law and nothing will happen.
Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by Dav24(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2015
If people can lost their conscience for personal greed and secretly alterred the senate standing rules to benefit their shameless political interest, then we have no hope for better Nigeria and such persons deserves no mercy.
Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by hibbayueei(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2015
Ok.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2015
Dav24:
If people can lost their conscience for personal greed and secretly alterred the senate standing rules to benefit their shameless political interest, then we have no hope for better Nigeria and such persons deserves no mercy.

Both Buhari's and the NASS's forgery cases should be investigated side by side. That is the only just thing to do in this case. If both cases are taken to court and the defendants found guilty they should both face the law.

You cannot leave aboki forgery to come and harass an igbo man. No way!!! We will make it a tribal affair and ground this country

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by lukecent: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sant1m:
The constituency he is representing has benefited much, and for ur info he is been pushing for a south east free trade zone, which some area has been mapped out at 9th mile Enugu.
Who told you he is usurping what should not be his? The Nigerian constitution, as amended, never states that the ruling party should be the one to provide the Senate president or it's deputy, same in the HOR.
Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by Ikemikeobi(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
The game is getting interesting is no longer as usual
Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by Ubenedictus(m): 2:11am On Jul 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

my dear that case has been tried in court and dismissed, if you are refering to the certificate case.

This is a new issue and we can't bring and old and overbeaten issue as a condition for this one.

Let the issue be investigated.
Re: Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition by Sant1m: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Southwest:
you are very stoopid. who cares what you are? Ike Ikweremadu is your DSP till 2019 whether or not you like it. And who told you i'm igbo? In your idiiiotic and warped mind, anyone who doesnt conform to the treachery and deceit of apc is igbo, or whoever doe not align with yeroba and ab0ki is igbo mbok?

you are a hopeless son of a swine, and If you don't like the fact that some of us hate APC, you can go and chew broken bottles for all I care
i don't care whether you are igbo or or whatever, i don't think you even know where you are from since you are a product of multiple fathers. After you discover your true identity you can come back for this exchange, swine!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Calls For Closure Of Nigeria’s Amnesty International Offices / 22 States, FCT Reduced Their Domestic Debts By ₦‎176 Billion In Q3 2023 / Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.